posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 07:51 AM
What a perfect time to pimp out a userscript I maintain .. I don't like keeping my history on Facebook simply because I don't trust them.. so weekly
I clean out my previous posts, comments and likes... no need for it to remain because by then.. any of my friends will have already read it.
For those that don't know.. userscripts are extensions you can add to firefox and chrome that allow you to modify how a web site functions.. or add
additional features... this script I've been working on adds an option to facebook's activity log to clear out things.. it handles the arduous task of
deleting.. I "STRONGLY" recommend you use the filters on the left of activity log however.. select "Your Posts" for example.. or "Comments" .. I
wouldn't run it on "ALL"
1. Deletes activities, all or within a defined time frame.
2. Deletes game posts, all or within a defined time frame.
3. Hides elements from the time line, all or within a defined time frame.
4. Deletes everything, all or within a defined time frame.
5. Unlike everything
6. Supports Facebook's Secure Browsing features ( NEW )
Note: This script does not un-friend people like some of the other scripts have done in the past!
The script has been tested with the following browsers
1. Firefox with Greasemonkey
2. Google Chrome with Tampermonkey ( the script MUST be installed in Tampermonkey )
edit on 1/16/2013 by miniatus because: (no reason
edit on 1/16/2013 by miniatus because: (no reason given)