It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Aaron was killed by the government' - Robert Swartz on his son's death

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 06:59 AM
link   

'Aaron was killed by the government' - Robert Swartz on his son's death

rt.com

“Aaron did not commit suicide but was killed by the government,” Robert Swartz said during Tuesday’s service at the Central Avenue Synagogue in Highland Park, Illinois. “Someone who made the world a better place was pushed to his death by the government.”
“Aaron wanted so badly to change the world,” she said, more so than acquiring wealth or fame.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 06:59 AM
link   
In my eyes the government new indefinitely that the case would be dropped, so they took him out and claimed suicide.

Another risky move by the infamous U.S government.

I suspect he was most probably on Obama's whistle blowing kill list. Any form of public member who has a major interest in human rights and computer freedom, Seems to be taken out.

rt.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 07:35 AM
link   
I think many are on the governments hit list. We also now have to start worrying about those in office that are saying they want Obama impeached. If they continue to keep talking like that they themselves will be on his hit list. I am sure we will start seeing more and more people being killed or killing themselves, or even having accidents.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by AuntC
I think many are on the governments hit list. We also now have to start worrying about those in office that are saying they want Obama impeached. If they continue to keep talking like that they themselves will be on his hit list. I am sure we will start seeing more and more people being killed or killing themselves, or even having accidents.

But don't you think that if Congressmen start dropping like flies, someone will notice?

Why do they think the Government did this? I know why they would want him dead, but is there forensic evidence that someone else was involved? Or does he mean that the government drove him to suicide?

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 07:48 AM
link   
i take everything coming from RT (russia today) with a grain of salt. what ever they say, i would first get other verification on their information, as anyone should do with reports from foreign news services. besides, i saw an interview with a longtime friend of his that said he suffered from depression.

edit on 16-1-2013 by jimmyx because: addition

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

Don't believe any foreign news services - Only Fox and CNN have a monopoly on truth.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

It's on Drudge and several US newspapers, but take my word with a grain of salt...
I'm only a foreigner after all.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Does his father actually mean the Government physically killed Aaron or does he mean it's the Governments fault pushing his son to kill himself therefore they are responsible?

“He was so tired” in recent weeks, Stinebrickner-Kauffman recalled. “He said to me, ‘Am I always going to feel that way?’”

That sounds like someone looking for a way out the darkness he was in.

link   

Originally posted by The0nlytruth

In my eyes the government new indefinitely that the case would be dropped, so they took him out and claimed suicide.

Another risky move by the infamous U.S government.

Why would they take him out?

Him committing suicide doesn't seem unlikely considering the time he was facing for the crime he committed.
He probably was in fear of prison life and his reputation being ruined.

Why blame the government?
It's not like he was an innocent victim, he was caught on camera committing a crime.

- Lee

link   
Way late to the party.. use the search next time
DUPE
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   
I hate to be that one guy who pee's on someones beliefs, or idea's, or even opinions but i just have to interject here,was the young man whom died a media figure head?Was he super rich and famous,or a well known uprising political figure?Ok reason I am asking all this is because if he was within none of the sated positions in life,then what real gain would the government have to take him out?All Im asking here is do you see the point I am getting at here?Now, if you tell me he was by an elites view... some type of media figure head,a renown church leader...then I'd say it's very possible.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Onewhoknowsjesus

Who's Gary, who's Condor ?
Your logic is flawed.

The MIT turned on him, MIT isn't nothing. Mostly a money making powerhouse that relies a lot on copyright laws.
So they can protect for themselves discoveries made by their students.

The DoJ turned on him. They went against him full force. For what ?

Because he made available for free academic papers that should have been free in the first place ?

Maybe you don't see the threat he posed, some others do.
edit on 16-1-2013 by Chrysalis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by gangdumstyle

Did search, " Robert Swartz on his son's death" found nothing, tried numerous combinations.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   
One question - why is this thread even here?

SEE HERE - Family of Aaron Swartz: Government officials to blame for his suicide., page 1

edit on 16-1-2013 by Itaska because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join