It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Little Gun History

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 06:35 AM
link   
My stepfather wrote this information and sent to me this morning. Figured I would share with the rest ATS as vital information about gun control.

In 1929, the Soviet Union established gun control. >From 1929 to 1953, about 20 million dissidents, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated

I want to add here that this does not include the MILLIONS OF Farmers in the Ukraine that were STARVED TO DEATH.

In 1911, Turkey established gun control. From 1915 to 1917, 1.5 million Armenians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

Germany established gun control in 1938 and from 1939 to 1945, a total of 13 million Jews
and others who were unable to defend themselves were rounded up and exterminated.

China established gun control in 1935. From 1948 to 1952, 20 million political dissidents, unable to
defend themselves were rounded up and exterminated

Guatemala established gun control in 1964. From 1964 to 1981, 100,000 Mayan Indians, unable to
defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

Uganda established gun control in 1970. From 1971 to 1979, 300,000 Christians, unable to defend
themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

Cambodia established gun control in 1956. From 1975 to 1977, one million educated people, unable
to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

Defenseless people rounded up and exterminated in the 20th Century because of gun control: 56 million.

You won't see this data on the US evening news, or hear politicians disseminating this information.
Guns in the hands of honest citizens save lives and property and, yes, gun-control laws adversely
affect only the law-abiding citizens.
Take note my fellow Americans, before it's too late!
The next time someone talks in favor of gun control, please remind them of this history lesson.
With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.
During WWII the Japanese decided not to invade America because they knew most Americans were ARMED!
If you value your freedom, please spread this antigun-control message to all of your friends.
SWITZERLAND ISSUES EVERY HOUSEHOLD A GUN!
SWITZERLAND 'S GOVERNMENT TRAINS EVERY ADULT THEY ISSUE A RIFLE.
SWITZERLAND HAS THE LOWEST GUN RELATED CRIME RATE OF ANY CIVILIZED COUNTRY IN THE WORLD!!!
IT'S A NO BRAINER!
DON'T LET OUR GOVERNMENT WASTE MILLIONS OF OUR TAX DOLLARS IN AN EFFORT TO MAKE ALL LAW ABIDING CITIZENS AN EASY TARGET.
Spread the word everywhere you can that you are a firm believer in the 2nd Amendment!

It's time to speak loud before they try to silence and disarm us.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Switzerland doesn't issue anything to anyone. People that receive military training take their service gun home. It's not like you build a house and the government sends you a rifle as a housewarming gift...

Interesting read though nonetheless

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 07:51 AM
link   
The premise includes a dictatorship and a military that would take part in exterminating millions of its own friends and family.

We aren't in a dictatorship and I have a wee bit more respect and faith in my troops that they'd turn their guns on the government before doing anything like Soviet Russia did. I know, call me crazy.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by WiindWalker

The facts speak for themselves but not every instance of Gun Control leads to Genocide (ie, UK, Australia, US in 1994) but every instance of Genocide is preceded by Gun Control. Gun Control then is not "prima facie" evidence of a bigger plot....but it is "circumstantial" evidence and when combined with DHS, TSA, Patriot Acts, NDAA, etc. then it becomes a piece in a larger puzzle...and that picture is becoming clear and no longer puzzling.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by WiindWalker

Can you, or your stepfather, prove or quote sources for each and every one of those statistics.

Or is another posting of the email from years ago? That's discussed here?

message.snopes.com...

Thanks.
edit on 16-1-2013 by khimbar because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-1-2013 by khimbar because: (no reason given)

JAK

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Already up here.

ATS SEARCH

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join