200,000 Year Old Annunaki Cities Discovered in Africa

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by WaterBottle

Scientist and researcher Michael Tellinger discussed archaeological and genetic evidence in support of Zecharia Sitchin's work showing that the Anunnaki created humans through genetic experimentation to serve as slaves for gold mining.

www.coasttocoastam.com...

This guy has no credibility. Stichen has been proved wrong over and over again.

so you're saying these places don't exist?

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Maybe the issue is we are complicating things. i wouldn't rule out alien existence completely but whose to say ancient humans didn't create these things? with technology that gradually disappeared due to some sort of apocalyptic event, migration, etc...

for example, imagine if a nuclear bomb went off tomorrow of there was say a zombie apocalypse like world war z. if most of us humans were gone who would build the next iPhone, or microwave oven, or whatever. no one would be able to continue these lines. think about the manufacturing processes and materials needed just to make a circuit board. over time these things would fade from existence.

WE could even be the "aliens". What if earth was just a colony outpost that almost didn't make it? eventually when technology came back it could've come back down a different school of thought. or in other words the science and technology was integrated in our lives differently.

what i mean by that is an advanced or more spiritual human may have had esp or telekinetic abilities that could've been amplified throughs mean of certain technology to achieve what we say is impossible.(keep in mind there are human beings in existence who do manifest powers the masses cannot. for example google john chang or prahlad jani) Our generation's technology is based on electricity and circuits and switches.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Nanu13

You make some valid points there...

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   
200,000 years old?

The earth is about 6,000 years old .... and it is about to end when Jesus comes back in divine judgment.

This would be a blessed time to get to know him....the time is at hand.

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Rom 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

Amen.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by vind21

Here's ya one

BBC 5Live investigates the Torino Scale, a Richter Scale for meteorites That means Eros is a goldmine in space, as well as a platinum mine, a zinc mine and many more minerals besides. If Eros is typical of stony meteorites, then it contains about 3% metal. With the known abundance's of metals in meteorites, even a very cautious estimate suggests 20,000 million tonnes of aluminium along with similar amounts of gold, platinum and other rarer metals. Controllers briefly lost contact with the Near craft In the 2,900 cubic kms of Eros, there is more aluminium, gold, silver, zinc and other base and precious metals than have ever been excavated in history or indeed, could ever be excavated from the upper layers of the Earth's crust. That is just in one asteroid and not a very large one at that. There are thousands of asteroids out there.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

What about it being a casting, as Arken said, perhaps mud, so a mud slide encased the body of a giant and then over time the body broke down leaving just the casting behind? Giants may be large, but probably not invincible to the wrath of mother nature. Still though, barefoot is what gets me. Anything advanced wouldn't be barefoot.....which makes me think about the prehistoric giant dumb caveman idea....

Also someone said the oxygen rich environment of the prehistoric age, I know they say insects will grow to suit their enviornment, and that in the past ants and beetles may have been the size of cows and other beasts.. not sure if that holds true for people though....

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Congratulations!

This topic and thread has been chosen to be discussed by the ATS LIVE crew this Saturday night between 6-9pm pst (9-12 est), as part of this weeks exciting "Turbo Topics" segment.

We are running 256kbps through the ATS Player but we now run a 32kbps stream for those of you with slower connections and there are also options to listen via other players on our relay site at Illustrial Website. You can also connect to the low bandwidth stream by clicking here to listen to the ATSLive Radio Show on ShoutCast

For more information and past shows, be sure to check out the ATSLive Show Threads Here.

Hope you'll listen in to the show!
Johnny

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

The annunaki only came 13000 years ago when they helped collapse lemuria and Atlantis. They teamed up with the refugees from Maldek t. The hidden story of our past is we were higher dimensional which went backwards not monkeys.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 06:03 AM
link   
They were here. But not for the normal gold you guys believe... Anyone know they can mine gold anywhere in the galaxy... but they were searching for Mono-atomic Gold. This is extremely rare as you need a huge amount of energy to counter the force of particles to create mono-atomic. The best place in the galaxy was the "Earth". Why Earth? Because earth, long time ago, was the perfect planet, had the perfect structure. The perfect rotation speed. The perfect element to create a huge amount of energy easily.

Mono-atomic particles can be used for several things as repairing an atmosphere etc..

I believe that every piece of lies have a truth to keep the balance going. Everything is in motion therefor in balance. If you lie, there is a truth... if you say the truth there is a lie. nothing is perfect, therefor being imperfect makes you perfect.

Who tells you we were created to be the Annunaki's slaves? Maybe we were created by them, but maybe not slaves, maybe childrens who would raise a powerful civilization for someday to learn that our father is from the stars.

Our gene queries the data of where we are from. Our gene are not from this planet but from the stars. From them. Maybe you have not noticed them yet, but they are here. I am pretty sure that you always had to make things different in your environment in order to adapt to it. We are in constant adaptation with everything that happens on this planet. Therefor, we are not like a tree, nor an apple that grows from it. We were put here "gene" because they had no choice. They were at war with other beings who were trying to take us "genes", so they had to hide us from them.

Before I go, one quick tip if you really want to see them and feel them. The key to see what's not there is: Control is the worst thing in this world. Everything is being controlled by humans. Humans try to control everything so they can be comfy in their environment. "to adapt". You have been raise like this so you have no choice of trying to control things. You so try to control that you even control your mind, spirit and body to do what you believe is best instead of letting it go. So to come back to the little tip is: To see what is not there, let your eyes see what they want to see. Let your ears hear what they want to hear. Let your nose smell what he wants to smell. let your touch, feel what he wants to feel. Let your tongue taste what it want to taste... bring the 5 senses together in harmony without control, and the 6th eyes will open for you. Then you'll be able to see them. How? be calm... reach your inside. know thyself. oh now, you will say but i know myself man... Ya ya.. don't think you are... know you are .

Can you achieve this? This is the key.

Namaste

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by IamMagic
They were here. But not for the normal gold you guys believe... Anyone know they can mine gold anywhere in the galaxy... but they were searching for Mono-atomic Gold. This is extremely rare as you need a huge amount of energy to counter the force of particles to create mono-atomic. The best place in the galaxy was the "Earth". Why Earth? Because earth, long time ago, was the perfect planet, had the perfect structure. The perfect rotation speed. The perfect element to create a huge amount of energy easily.

What "perfect structure"? Perfect in what way? What does rotation of the Earth have to do with "mono-atomic gold"? Why so you think there were looking for "mono-atomic gold"? What is "the force of particles"?

Basically, you posted a bunch of utter nonsense. Congrats.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

no no , not non sense. they used the earth like a huge magnet. like the pyramid were built at the center of the earth... perfectly centered (longitude and latitude). The earth is rotating creating a magnetic field. IF you have a structure like the pyramids, it creates a vortex within that magnetic field accumulating power. (sacred geometry). With that accumulated energy, you can do extreme work, like creating mono-Atomic gold.

don't judge yourself, it's ok to not see the vision others have. but trust me, someday you will understand... i know you will. everybody will

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by IamMagic

The pyramids are in the Northern Hemisphere - not a particularly central location! That would be somewhere along the Equator......

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by BayesLike
Gold is so non-reactive that it makes me cringe every time I hear of it being used in large quantities to clean an atmosphere of another planet. It's almost unimaginable there could be a reaction with an atmospheric pollutant where something else was not a better catalyst.

It would have also been much cheaper and more productive to engineer bacteria to concentrate gold in large quantities and set up a flow of seawater to be the source of the gold. And, of course, there's the question of why not just mine the asteroid belt?

I mean: why would the Annunaki be so backwards and inefficient as to experiment with sequentially bioengineering an intelligent slave with at least a minimum of a decade between generations, when they could do better with unthinking bacteria with generations measured in minutes or hours?

the gold wasn't to clean the atmosphere it was to insulate the atmosphere because they destroyed it's ability to do so with their technology. sound somewhat familiar? they probably needed this quality of their planet during their extreme orbit. they may have had the ability as a Type 1 or 2 civilization to choose a planet (I am assuming that they weren't natives, maybe they were) with such an exotic (or maybe not exotic, maybe it is common in the galaxy) type of biosphere. I've read where they mention volcanoes and lush forests on their planet and it was also experiencing earthquakes ( probably from coming in close proximity to the other planets), but they loved living there.

Maybe they were savants at some things but completely clueless concerning others(sound familiar?). They did talk about getting gold from seawater but found it was easier to mine for it with little worker people. whom, by the way, they had to figure out all about genetics in order to create. sound familiar? maybe they weren't proficient in genetics because they had no need for it on their own planet (which sounds like a garden of eden) keeping bloodlines in order by mating with their siblings.

I don't think you should try to understand too much of the why they did things. You should focus on accepting that they did them in the first place and are not only physically superior to us, but cognitively too. that's a hard pill for a lot of people to swallow so they resort to making jokes and anthropomorphizing them. We can't really look at them in our terms.We can look at ourselves in their terms, such as using technology and probing around in nature but we can't assume to know or even be able to understand their intentions and motivations.
edit on 18-1-2013 by bottleslingguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Flavian

dude.... look up the longitude and latitude of the pyramid and it is exactly at the center of the earth. don't picture the earth as a map. picture it as a globe

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flavian

The pyramids are in the Northern Hemisphere - not a particularly central location! That would be somewhere along the Equator......

I would bet money they fell on ley lines

just like they believed we had them inside our bodies and were correct

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 08:25 AM
link   

reply to post by Flavian

dude.... look up the longitude and latitude of the pyramid and it is exactly at the center of the earth. don't picture the earth as a map. picture it as a globe

I understand what you are saying, i just disagree. In point of fact, pretty much anywhere on the planet could be argued to be the "centre of the earth" - it is a globe and can be manipulated as such.

Try this for more info.

Latitude and longitude

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by bottleslingguy

Originally posted by Flavian

I would bet money they fell on ley lines

just like they believed we had them inside our bodies and were correct

I can believe this though. However, we still do not fully understand what the significance (if any) of leylines actually is.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Flavian

What is interessting with the map of the globe you posted is... at each point on this magnetic grid, there is a US military base

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 08:36 AM
link   

reply to post by Flavian

What is interessting with the map of the globe you posted is... at each point on this magnetic grid, there is a US military base

Is there? I hadn't even considered that! Will have to do some checking........

Have to say though, even if there is, does it mean anything or is it just coincidence?

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   

reply to post by buddhasystem

no no , not non sense. they used the earth like a huge magnet. like the pyramid were built at the center of the earth... perfectly centered (longitude and latitude). The earth is rotating creating a magnetic field. IF you have a structure like the pyramids, it creates a vortex within that magnetic field accumulating power. (sacred geometry). With that accumulated energy, you can do extreme work, like creating mono-Atomic gold.

don't judge yourself, it's ok to not see the vision others have. but trust me, someday you will understand... i know you will. everybody will

Sorry but this IS complete nonsense. Rotation of Earth does not have anything to do with its magnetic field. The vortex you referred to is fiction.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join