It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Germany Takes Back Gold: US Dollar Collapsing

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by grainofsand

While I do not want to hijack this thread, I did want to throw another angle in here:
It probably means less than we give it credit for but I wll go all out on this and say that since the UK is the supposed center of the NWO which it is believed that the Illuminati are preparing everyone for then why not suggest that her visit is a signal to those in the know that a process needs to start. I mean if this is a highly publicized event of something that is not in her normal routine, it could be construed as such.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Interesting take by a very prominent person in the precious metals world:
kingworldnews.com...

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I say, we have no gold but we do have something that is in any countries interest to be tied to which is power through our military. I think the only reason why all those countries haven't ganged up on the US is because we protect allies gold and when said allied doesn't comply we keep it? Think about it for a minute its a good position to have if your a thief..

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Symbiot

I see, but as a race we have proven with History, we tend to repeat the same mistakes, who's to say we are not stuck in this evolutionary loop/Trap. There are so many paths to make a better existence. Are we virtually following the same path every million years or so. Then rinse and repeat. How can we assure we will be able to break this loop or detect if any passed humans managed to break free so we can join them?
edit on 17-1-2013 by skorpius because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Do you honestly and seriously believe all of the horse-dung you included in this waste of a post?

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Does the American Federal Reserve actually have any gold left in Fort Knox?

I wonder what the Germans will do when the Americans tell them that they can't have it back?

Why would the Germans have given $200 billion worth of gold to the Americans in the first place? Cant' they look after their own gold?

"Once you have their money, never give it back" Ferengi Rule of Acquisition.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by DoubleDNH

Just Alex Jones garbage i like some # he says just dont agree with the rhetoric and personal opionions he throws in his "investigative Journalism". IDK

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by DoubleDNH

I believe there are more Closet Geniuses and Brainwashed Fools in this world than I have time for and since the odds are 1 in 20 that you did not even take the time to watch The Arrival through before sharing your not so informed opinion, I am almost as big a fool for responding to you. Whatever the case, what is detailed in The Arrival is based upon a lot of solid facts from many sources and people well respected around the world and on this forum and frankly, you must think I am your peer to respond to me in this manner Dreg. Now, get thee behind me..please

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Hasn't Germany started printing deutschmarks already? See Ex Bush Advisor on moneynews.com
I think I originally read about here somewhere (or possibly another conspiracy forum). All this comes as no surprise especially as Germany seems to be bailing out the eurozone on a regular basis. Will be interesting to see what comes of this when they realise there is no gold!

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Symbiot

But it isn't a deposit though is it? It isn't gold in US circulation, it isn't gold that's on the balance sheet, it's gold that they are guarding/storing right? Just like my friend giving me money to look after, it isn't mine, I don't treat it like it belongs to me and when he takes it back it makes no difference to me. Is that not true in this case, or do you think Germany gave them the gold to play the stock market with, spend on themselves and basically piss away?

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Oh I see, your talking about hypothetical scenarios. I thought this was something that was true and a cause for concern.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye
Germany just demanded there gold back from the US over 200 billion worth. Gee think they know something we
don't?

It is the U.S. policy to shoot itself in the foot every time, since Vietnam.
Destabilizing other countries economy by ways of sanctions eventually will bounce back at U.S.
Read this article which Obama censored, band, blocked etc...
www.presstv.com...

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

Well, considering the Kitco is involved in the PM market manipulation it doesn't surprise me that they would say this. What this WILL do is show the rest of the world that Germany no longer has any faith in the US Dollar or the FED, and other countries will follow their lead. This move represents the end of the Petro-Dollar and the status of world reserve currency for the Dollar... it is only a matter of time.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   
You are a troll! GO AWAY! Instead of attacking what people have to say why don't you support your sorry ass with evidence like everyone else does! Are you loopy what kind of reply is that any way. Go crawl in a hole and die because you can never call yourself an American. Trolling is the same as handing your gun to the Government and asking to be the first victim in the New Holocaust!
edit on 17-1-2013 by abjones777 because: My apologies I accidently quoted the wrong member.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 02:16 AM
link   
any follow up on this news?

Does US actually have 200 Billion worth of gold?

everyone's expectation is an empty vault in the US.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 02:24 AM
link   
I'll pay you Tuesday, for a hamburger today.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Why do people even put their gold in other people's vaults?

From article:

"33 Liberty Street: The Federal Reserve Bank of New York maintains a vault that lies 80 feet (24 m) below street level and 50 feet (15 m) below sea level,[8] resting on Manhattan bedrock. By 1927, the vault contained 10% of the world's official gold reserves.[6] Currently, it is reputedly the largest gold repository in the world (though this cannot be confirmed as Swiss banks do not report their gold stocks) and holds approximately 7,000 tonnes (7,700 short tons) of gold bullion ($415 billion as of October 2011), more than Fort Knox. Nearly 98% of the gold at the Federal Reserve Bank of New York is owned by the central banks of foreign nations.[9] The rest is owned by the United States and international organizations such as the IMF. The Federal Reserve Bank does not own the gold but serves as guardian of the precious metal, which it stores at no charge to the owners, but charging a $1.75 fee (in 2008) per bar to move the gold."

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by UnderGetty
Interesting take by a very prominent person in the precious metals world:
kingworldnews.com...

Nice find!

Here is what Turk had to say in this extraordinary interview: “It’s quite clear that the German gold is being held hostage. They are not getting what they want. They are getting what the Federal Reserve is telling them they can have. The fact that they are doing it over 7 years rather than 7 weeks, is just an indication that gold probably isn’t in the Federal Reserve, and the Federal Reserve doesn’t want to have to go out and buy it overnight to fulfill the German demand. They are trying to stretch it out as long as possible in order to keep gold prices controlled.”

“I mean you can do 5 tons at a time on an airplane shipment. A few hundred shipments and you can have that (1,536 tons of) gold back (in Germany) in a matter of weeks. The only possible conclusion you can make is the gold isn’t there.
kingworldnews.com...

This certainly seems more plausible the causal trickle they are supposedly getting back... The blow back from all the crappy things American officials have and are doing to other countries is bound to hit us like a ton of bricks one day... Sigh!

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by pacifier2012
Staged massacres!!!

Man your loopy

I dunno... OP has 103 stars for his/her post, as opposed to your 16? Let the thread statistics speak for themselves. Maybe people are starting to see that truth really is stranger than fiction.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join