It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Helicopter crash

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 02:31 AM
link   
BBC news is reporting a Helicopter has crashed into a building, or possibly a crane in the Vauxhall area of Southwest London. Very few details so far. Unfinished construction, crane collapsed, within three blocks of MI6 HQ, near to Bus/Train Station, opposite Houses of Parliament

Misty conditions, explosions reported, evacuations underway, emergency services on the scene, first pics emerging, BBC reporter now at the scene.
edit on 16-1-2013 by hotel1 because: (no reason given)

Initial alert to emergency services 0800 GMT. Most construction workers start work at this time, rush hour traffic involved.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by hotel1
BBC news is reporting a Helicopter has crashed into a building, or possibly a crane in the Vauxhall area of Southwest London. Very few details so far.

It was a crane. Why is this in general conpiricies? why couldnt this just be an accident?

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedoctorswife

Originally posted by hotel1
BBC news is reporting a Helicopter has crashed into a building, or possibly a crane in the Vauxhall area of Southwest London. Very few details so far.

It was a crane. Why is this in general conpiricies? why couldnt this just be an accident?

Because when it was reported there was no indication to the nature of the incident. I am sure the mods will take the appropriate action.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 02:41 AM
link   
There's a lot f low lying fog around today,so hitting a crane makes sense. Police say too early to say reasons.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Fire reported to be out, witnesses report chaotic scene. Not thought to be terrorism incident at this point, close to Battersea Heliport
Two fatalities and an unspecified number of injuries reported

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 03:33 AM
link   
and there will be a thousand more threads on the same topic

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 04:00 AM
link   
It is confirmed two fatalities, and two injured, absolute tragedy. It could also be said considering the location, and time of this incident it is a relief to see that there are not many more fatalities, and injuries.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Got a phonecall from my mum at just after 8 this morning because my step-dad's firm works right where it happened.

I put the news on but it didnt come on til about 8.25am.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by hotel1

I am surprised not more people were hurt.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by hotel1

2 dead, 9 injured one critical.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by restless genius

Thanks for the update I hope that your Step Dad, and anyone else personal to you is safe, and well.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by hotel1

Yeah he's ok, his firm is right near where it happened all his staff are ok. My thoughts go out to all affected it must have been horrible seeing that.

Apparently the crane driver was late for work, first time in years.

The police are gonna do an update in a while.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Aviation safety website has the helicopter info as registration G-CRST. Operated by Castle Air.

aviation-safety.net...

www.airliners.net...

new topics

top topics

join