It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doped up to his eye "Balls"...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Hi Folks,

Just thought i would add my grain of salt to the current issue of Lance Armstrong finally admitting that he lied about his doping issues in the interview with Oprah this week.

So… according to the Daily Beast :

Cyclist Lance Armstrong admitted to doping during an interview with Oprah Winfrey on Monday, the talk-show host said Tuesday. Winfrey said, “We were mesmerized and riveted” by Armstrong’s answers. “He did not come clean in the manner I was expecting.” Armstrong reportedly plans to testify against cycling officials who allegedly knew about his drug use. Armstrong also is believed to have issued a mea culpa to the staff of his charity, Livestrong, and called members of the cycling community to apologize for allegedly lying and misleading them. Winfrey also announced the interview had been spread over two nights, and will now air Thursday and Friday

My 3 questions are the following :

1. Do you think it is fair that the 7 Tours de France titles that he gained be attributed to the “real” winners (taking into account that they too were also probably doped up to the eyeballs?)… but then again, maybe not! Although within professional cycling this phenomena is apparently quite a current issue.

2. Before the news comes out at the end of the week on Oprah’s show (she needs to score an audience as apparently her company is going badly)… How do you think he doped himself up?

I have my own rough ideas in regards to his testicular cancer issue… *ahem ahem*, it is quite possible that false urine tests can be relayed to a “false” pouch of clean urine in the empty testicular pouch of his scrotum.

3. Do you think that his team’s medical staff had more to do with this doping issue than Lance Armstrong himself?

Further doping info to help you make up your own mind

bicycling.about.com...

www.telegraph.co.uk...

bikepure.org...

Just thinking out loudly and would appreciate feedback.

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Anything that man put into is mouth and MADE it win for him is ok in my book. Like drinking coffee to wake up.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 02:38 AM
link   
He rode a bicycle around France in record time.... why is this news he was doped up?

Crackheads in Chicago turn a VCR into 20 bucks.... at 10, weather at 10:08

If you turn athletes into idols, OF COURSE THEY WILL DO WHATEVER IT TAKES TO BE NUMBER 1.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by staple

Hi Staple,

So for you "cheating" is the best way to win?

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

I actually asked 3 questions but up until now i have witnessed that no-one has taken time to really read my post and visit the links, is it at least possible that someone can take time to do so please?

Thank you

Kindest respects

Rod

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

1. Not fair as there where rules to not do it. Can't give the tittle to the dude who came second because he didn't win.

2. He knows people.

3. They were all in on it.

I would like to see doping sports.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 03:15 AM
link   
what a despicable, immature, primitive human being he is. i dont care that he cheated to win a bicycle race but when he got caught red handed he lied about it and thought that people were stupid enough to believe him.
are we all suppose to be surprised and give him a pat on the back for finally telling the truth? hell we knew he was lieing and his attempts to insult our intelligence by continuing to lie about it is just pathetic.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by ZeussusZ

Many apologies Zeus, i am sorry but i do not understand your response, maybe i am crap, could you please elaborate? (i understand that English is not your mother tongue, so i will do my best to try to understand and respond to you.)

Kindest respects

Rod (fed up with typing Rodinus as too long!)...

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Tardacus

Unfortunately people who have much "POWER", so to speak... also have the means to have ways of putting over their way of communicating to certain members of each and every community so to speak...!

Marketing, communications, business = being sucked in... Which equals : Sucks!

Kindest respects

Rod

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Lance armstrong broke the rules and must take the flak and punishment that goes with it. He sued newspapers and individuals for saying he doped (when he did). It was common practice for him to give himself blood transfusions to enable him to pass doping tests. He destroyed individuals lifes and businesses. He often would not take urine tests straight away and made it awkward for the testers. He is being investigated that his cancer charity funds may have been used in the drugs process. If you look at the marion jones case. Then he should be looking at a good few years in the can. And deservedly so.......

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Much agreed...

join