It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was blown away by this

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Now I don't expect you to watch the whole 4 hours, I don't expect you to believe ANY of it. I was just amazed...
Most videos I see that happen to be about BS topics about "Christ consciousness" and "higher dimensional life" are filled with some youtube video of either some british retard rambling OR really bad techno music with text and google search images.
I don't buy into any of it but its worth it to watch at least 10 min. These guys have put some major work into this. This to me, has greater production value than most YouTube documentaries I have seen (including zeitgeist). Could any of you devote so much time and come out with so much if you were devoting your time to such crap?
Well I take some of that back, the beginning of the video goes into a bunch of stuff about personal responsibility. I think people are responsible for themselves and that no god or higher magic man has power over them but the rest of the video is a very entertaining watch.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 02:24 AM
link   
The Spirit Science series is interesting. I checked their youtube channel awhile back, it seems they are a group of 20-somethings that are, or were based out of Winnipeg Manitoba.
Their ideas and info are presented very creatively while being thought-provoking.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 02:27 AM
link   
I never got over the voice over but I think the material in the video is very good.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 02:30 AM
link   
It's easily digestible in smaller dosages.
www.youtube.com...

Each Chapter

10 was one of my favorite topics.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by ItsEvolutionBaby
The Spirit Science series is interesting. I checked their youtube channel awhile back, it seems they are a group of 20-somethings that are, or were based out of Winnipeg Manitoba.
Their ideas and info are presented very creatively while being thought-provoking.

Well I am a big fan of their consistency, when they say A in one video they say A in all others. There is none of the typical new-age crap where there is a lot of twisting and turning as far as...don't know what to call it "dogma" or "belief structure"? And I don't mean that in a derogatory sense at all, to put it in better terms. A Christian will say "eye for an eye" and then say "turn the other cheek", but this guy is consistent across the board.
While I appreciate some of the metaphysical aspects, they tend to lose me at the ultra mega city under the pyramids and the "dimensional planes". Im sure if I asked for proof of these giant cities under the pyramids they would tell me something like "they are in a higher dimensional plane".
But the stuff is interesting to me at least and entertaining at the very least.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Superhans

Yeah, its captivating and certainly well thought out, I liked the 10 minutes I saw of it but nothing I am not already au fait with. I think it is probably a excellent education tool for the 'sheeple' - God I hate that word. I don't know how many people would be prepared to sit through 4 plus hours though, seems a heck of a long time. Nevertheless its good positive stuff and I hope its gets the recognition it deserves. I guess I'm sticking my neck out saying that after only 10 minutes but I'm happy to take that gamble.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 02:51 AM
link   

I've watched all of these as separate videos.. It's ok.. I am speaking from a position of already being exposed to every idea in the series.. There are many good ideas there.. Still, there are some random very specific ideas that are just out there.. Could be true I guess, but there is no way to know for me, except in my own little ways, but I'll spend time in other places..

A quote from memory in the video series goes something like..

"I won't tell you how I know this, but I do for me, you don't have to trust me.. Take what you like and leave the rest. I don't have to prove it."

It's ok to think like that, and I use that for the news and any other source, but I would like some explanation from where this all comes.. Seems to be copied from the RA or Law of One stuff.. Probably it's a source that would get ridiculed if it were pointed out. The rest of what is said is obviously coming from experience of a being or beings on the path.. They do get it, as much of a hard time I want to give them.. They do know some things, presumably in the same way as me.. Meditation, thought, study.

Still these are good videos don't get me wrong, but just not every piece is good. Some very good enlightening material to ponder, and I actually like the unassuming voice and cute graphics that help the spread of information by not speaking like the know it all Awesome deep voiced God-man yogi dude we should worship.

edit on 1/16/2013 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

I don't think he copied it as much as what he thinks overlaps the other stuff. I think where he and a lot of new-agers AND channelers go wrong is that they want to attribute their philosophy to something other than themselves. Its like they are insecure about what they are talking about so they have to step outside it and say "this is from the ancient texts of thor" or this is a spirit encoded message from "bahalerolanfiwfbweifb the alien from blah blah blah".
Its just interesting to me, not the crazy history lesson but some of the core stuff he talks about.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Sold on the intention and aspiration but not on the facts, stopped listening to the "irritating voice" after the spirit connectivity part when he advances the concept of shared mental space...

Explaining Bird Flocks Winging at speeds of up to 40 miles per hour, an entire flock of birds can make hairpin turns in an instant. How do they do it? A group of investigators is closer than ever to finding out. By Peter Friederici/Photography by Richard Barnes

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Panic2k11

Panic2k11, I am wondering why it is that when I click 'Other posts I've made recently'' on your signature line I am zapped onto my own member profile and not yours?

edit on 16-1-2013 by Shema because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Superhans
reply to post by Dustytoad

Its just interesting to me, not the crazy history lesson but some of the core stuff he talks about.

Well, In this we directly agree.. Funny you mentioned the exact part I was hinting at.. The strangely specific history lessons from before we have record.. But yes a lot of the rest of it was golden, and even very useful to at least try out or study further.. It's a great jumping off point I would say.

The thing about him not taking responsibility for his thoughts kills me.. The Ideas can stand alone, and they do, I just wanted to warn people so that they don't see that and throw out all the good info, when they see the martians, and energy vortexes and such.. Again not that I know that didn't happen exactly that way, but where Does he get that exact part? Being spiritual and finding the Path can make you wise, but it doesn't just reveal knowledge of history from 100,000 years ago.. Wish he sourced just those parts and presented the rest as "good ideas"
edit on 1/16/2013 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   
If you spend some time looking into "Spirit Science" (an oxymoron if ever there was one,) you'll find that it's essentially a kid from Winnipeg, who swiped a bunch of ideas from a New Age kook named Drunvalo Melchizedek and made a series of cartoons that seem "deep" but are really just a bunch of invalid claims, dressed up as "science". He's made a lot more cartoons ever since, on a variety of topics, all of which are deeply baked in a pseudo-science New Age pie of shame.

He got into a bit of trouble last year by claiming that a friend of his from Florida with a history of credit card fraud was the reincarnation of the Egyptian god Thoth, and now he's selling $75 t-shirts and trying to explain how his predictions about 21 December 2012 actually came true, we just haven't seen the results of our spiritual awakening yet.

In other words... complete crap. If you want to waste your time with the actual notions behind "Spirit Science", go read a book by Melchizedek, though he's a known fraud as well: Bernard Perona AKA Drunvalo Melchizedek
edit on 16-1-2013 by adjensen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Did OP really just praise Zeitgiest? That film was thoroughly debunked on here a couple years back. It's a 100% disinfo piece.

Freebie

edit on 16-1-2013 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
Did OP really just praise Zeitgiest? That film was thoroughly debunked on here a couple years back. It's a 100% disinfo piece.

Freebie

I think you need to read that again, that is not at all what he said.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by RandyBragg

Freebie

He said it had a great "production value". Which strikes me as absurd considering it has over 130 documented fabrications.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by RandyBragg

Freebie

He said it had a great "production value". Which strikes me as absurd considering it has over 130 documented fabrications.

You should have just taken my advice and read it again.

This to me, has greater production value

Greater production value than zeitgeist, not zeitgeist has great production value.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   

First 5 minutes is saying people get sick and die because they arent manifesting health for themselves. I stopped there so i didnt get too angry at these idiotic beliefs.

Just a longer poormans version of "The Secret". Just more vomited trash from people who are lucky enough to be born with good genes telling the unlucky that its their fault.
edit on 16-1-2013 by Wertdagf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by RandyBragg

I'm not sure if English is your second or third language, but to compare two things and refer to one as "greater" directly implies the other as great.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by adjensen
If you spend some time looking into "Spirit Science" (an oxymoron if ever there was one,) you'll find that it's essentially a kid from Winnipeg, who swiped a bunch of ideas from a New Age kook named Drunvalo Melchizedek and made a series of cartoons that seem "deep" but are really just a bunch of invalid claims, dressed up as "science". He's made a lot more cartoons ever since, on a variety of topics, all of which are deeply baked in a pseudo-science New Age pie of shame.

In other words... complete crap. If you want to waste your time with the actual notions behind "Spirit Science", go read a book by Melchizedek, though he's a known fraud as well: Bernard Perona AKA Drunvalo Melchizedek
edit on 16-1-2013 by adjensen because: (no reason given)

For all his faults the kid has got talent. What's your claim to fame other than trashing those who don't come up to your exacting standards?

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shema
For all his faults the kid has got talent. What's your claim to fame other than trashing those who don't come up to your exacting standards?

You mean that's not a talent?

The biggest talent that Jordan has is sandbagging people who lack the ability to critically think. I was amazed when some of them actually called him on the "reincarnation of Thoth" nonsense -- I guess that was a good sign, but the delusional fawning continues for some, obviously.

How many of his $75 "printed with ink that has ground up power crystals in it" t-shirts did you buy?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join