It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

my idea for a new ATS T-shirt

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Just one little hiccup I noticed with the original graphic. www.ats.com is not associated with Above Top Secret.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

That is absolutely wrong, why would you type such a thing?

There is nothing in our TAC that indicates just because you post something here you lose ownership of it, quite the opposite if you actually read the TAC.

Whatever original intellectual property you post here YOU OWN. You can do whatever you like with it wherever you want.

That said, when it comes to our Trademarks, we've never come down on anyone for making a shirt or sticker using our TM that wasn't obviously against our principles or the intent of our TAC. Why would we?

Really, think about it.

Springer...

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

Sorry, I guess the "winking emoticon" isn't good enough. You have a sarcastic one?

Edit: I tried to edit it to get rid of the offending post, but, it is past the time limit. Please cut out everything but the edit in the post please. Thank you!

edit on 16-1-2013 by superman2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   

I apologize if you were being funny, we've been hit with lots of that tripe lately and I guess I'm a little defensive. Sorry about that.

The Truth Is you OWN what you post on ATS period. You may do whatever you like with your intellectual property posted on AboveTopSecret.com. No if's, and's, or but's about it. Simple.

In other news it appears I picked a heck of a month to quit smoking.

Sorry, sorry, sorry,.

Springer...

edit on 1-17-2013 by Springer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 01:15 AM
link   
On the "BTS - Avatar Creations" thread, a member planted a seed yesterday about T-Shirts based upon this thread and it got me all inspired............

Thinking of getting these made up here in Fremantle (T-Shirt and Polo)

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by okiecowboy
For what It is worth...coming from someone in the MC club culture...I would advise being very careful using a design that looked like a club "patch" real clubs get very touchy about that sort of stuff...you have to be careful of even the colors you use...
If it looks like a club patch to you..it might to them as well....and if they see it in passing, and it just happens to be colors of a club they are not friendly with...bad things can happen very fast...

Just my 2 cents

brother , your thank you for your enlightening comment , i too belong to an MC and i understand the bi laws , this shirt is fine to wear , their is no associations with any MC club , you have every right to make and wear a shirt like this , black label does the same thing as well as sons of anarchy ... but you should know this....

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Springer

That is absolutely wrong, why would you type such a thing?

There is nothing in our TAC that indicates just because you post something here you lose ownership of it, quite the opposite if you actually read the TAC.

Whatever original intellectual property you post here YOU OWN. You can do whatever you like with it wherever you want.

That said, when it comes to our Trademarks, we've never come down on anyone for making a shirt or sticker using our TM that wasn't obviously against our principles or the intent of our TAC. Why would we?

Really, think about it.

Springer...

hey Springer , thank you very much for the enlightenment regarding this with that said , what do you think about the ideas posted ? one member said that their might be an issue if my idea was printed on a shirt , but i can assure you that belonging to an MC my self as posted on my avatar ,that doing such a thing is completely safe and allowed , now if their was some kind of connection with and MC that would be a different story .

i am curious about how you feel about the shirts ? would ATS be interested in producing the ideas shown here ?
you know more than i , but my gut feeling is that it would be nothing but a positive outcome for ATS , i have wanted an ATS shirt for a long time
i just didn't like the current design you guys had , Also if you do take my idea into consideration please use my design
i made that for ATS and the members

thank you again for posting

humbly LSH

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sublimecraft
On the "BTS - Avatar Creations" thread, a member planted a seed yesterday about T-Shirts based upon this thread and it got me all inspired............

Thinking of getting these made up here in Fremantle (T-Shirt and Polo)

nice , see i like your idea , but i just can't hang with a simple ATS shirt
anyway thank you for posting , it looks great

humbly LSH

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by dainoyfb
Just one little hiccup I noticed with the original graphic. www.ats.com is not associated with Above Top Secret.

yes i have thought about his my self , but it still might work , having the logo on the front of the shirt saying abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kryties
I still have the two ATS t-shirts I won way back in 2008 in one of the fantastic ATS conspiracy games they used to host.

Ill post pics of them later if I remember, they are rather faded now though through much use lol. Maybe S.O. could find it in his heart to send me a new one so I can continue to proudly advertise ATS everywhere I go out? Hint hint, nudge nudge, say no more, say no more

As promised, here they are. WARNING: My ugly mug may make people go blind (no...seriously, for some reason the iPhone makes me look like Lurch....)

No apologies for sending people blind

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

Like a boss! i like them very much

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Springer

The Truth Is you OWN what you post on ATS period. You may do whatever you like with your intellectual property posted on AboveTopSecret.com. No if's, and's, or but's about it. Simple.

Can I have all my posts removed at any point in time if I want them to?

It seems that you can do what you like with them, so that must mean that you own them too, only you make the decisions.

You further acknowledge and agree that advertisements or information presented to you through the Websites or by advertisers is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws. Except as expressly permitted by applicable law or as authorized by these Terms and Conditions of Use (and for members, the Additional Terms and Conditions of Membership) or the applicable licensor (such as an advertiser), you agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute, transmit, broadcast, publicly perform, publicly display, or create derivative works based on the material on the Websites, in whole or in part.

Are you not saying that you own the information, thus posts, on this website?

Just saying.
edit on 17-1-2013 by 800lbsGorilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by 800lbsGorilla
reply to post by LightningStrikesHere

i too belong to an MC

One where you and your friends have a piece of cardboard in your spokes?

What's it called?

"The Adolescents"? "The Conformists"?

You are a bike riding, patch and leather wearing adult guy, but your drawing and the whole concept makes it look like some kid was bored on a rainy afternoon.

And,

you seem really sour ? why ? if you would have taken the time to read my OP than your comment would have not been necessary , so please focous on the topic , if you have anything productive to AD. then please do , i see you have added and idea for a shirt ? can't say i really much like your idea , but i am sure it would look good on you

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

hahahah great ! pics , i like them , now we just need to get you in a new # and well =WIN !

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

Here's an even older ATS shirt

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by 800lbsGorilla

Are your whole 25 posts that urgent, and important, that you need them removed from this site....

What you post here, stays here. Unless it violates the T&C of this site. Kinda like Hotel California. You can check in, but never check out.

Des

edit on 17-1-2013 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Make one that says :
ATS
"I am not bernard"

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by enjoies05
reply to post by Kryties

Here's an even older ATS shirt

yes !!!!! i love that shirt ! can i have it
... do they still sell this one ?