my idea for a new ATS T-shirt

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Dutcheagle

Wow. They look great. I am loving your work. Keep them commin.
I hope springer will take some of your great work into concideration ... this is stunning

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by LightningStrikesHere

Thanks, well im considering on getting the snoopy t-shirt made atleast for my self i dont know why but i like it hehe.
I will make room now for other people to show there designs, also i got the t-shirt without a drawing on it if people are interested.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dutcheagle
reply to post by LightningStrikesHere

Thanks, well im considering on getting the snoopy t-shirt made atleast for my self i dont know why but i like it hehe.
I will make room now for other people to show there designs, also i got the t-shirt without a drawing on it if people are interested.

thats so cool , i hope people read this thread , and contribute , i am curious to see other ideas
many thanks again

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   

.What about us Ladies....Insert these puppies on that white T-shirt blank. Along with this quote...

Take a Walk on the Conspiracy Side....along with something you think appropriate ....

Des

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

hahahah , thats sweet , give him just a few min i am sure he will have no problem making that shirt
great idea

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

.What about us Ladies....Insert these puppies on that white T-shirt blank. Along with this quote...

Take a Walk on the Conspiracy Side....along with something you think appropriate ....

Des

Haha now that's a challenge i will use high heels but i'm using my own stock then because i dont it going to look good with that photo if you dont mind ofcourse i will try to finish it today otherwise ill post it tomorow ( it's 23:42 here)

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
reply to post by NarcolepticBuddha

whos tattoo is this???

Pretty sure that is Nephi's ( Nephi1337 )

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   
It's okay.. but if it had a big red target on the back of the shirt it would be perfect.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by xedocodex

Ha... I was gonna say Phage...but his probably has some Sun/Moon/Star variation I'm sure

On topic, great ideas for the shirt OP...and many other great ideas within this thread!!

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   

if it's a no go let me know and ill make a new one ,maybe it's a bit to girly
edit on 16-1-2013 by Dutcheagle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   

That is so cool. I really like the second one with the ATS in pink....

Des

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dutcheagle
reply to post by NarcolepticBuddha

Something like this ?

reply to post by LightningStrikesHere[/

edit on 16-1-2013 by Dutcheagle because: (no reason given)

Those are awesome, you've got a real talent there!

I should get you to mock up a shirt for my business!

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   

I'm glad you like it hope more members get inspired to make a t-shirt design.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by rimjaja

Thanks
always nice to hear that.If you have a request you can PM me and no doubt about it i will make it for you.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   
i am glad , this thread is going in a great direction , wish we were able to star it
, if anyone has ideas please post them ! many thanks

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by UberL33t
reply to post by xedocodex

Ha... I was gonna say Phage...but his probably has some Sun/Moon/Star variation I'm sure

On topic, great ideas for the shirt OP...and many other great ideas within this thread!!

if i seen that one someone walking down the street and it said "PHAGE" on it i would start crying in laughter
, i like the pic , lets see if it can be put on a shirt

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I still have the two ATS t-shirts I won way back in 2008 in one of the fantastic ATS conspiracy games they used to host.

Ill post pics of them later if I remember, they are rather faded now though through much use lol. Maybe S.O. could find it in his heart to send me a new one so I can continue to proudly advertise ATS everywhere I go out? Hint hint, nudge nudge, say no more, say no more

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kryties
I still have the two ATS t-shirts I won way back in 2008 in one of the fantastic ATS conspiracy games they used to host.

Ill post pics of them later if I remember, they are rather faded now though through much use lol. Maybe S.O. could find it in his heart to send me a new one so I can continue to proudly advertise ATS everywhere I go out? Hint hint, nudge nudge, say no more, say no more

indeed , i was hoping they would produce my shirt
and just send me a few
a small price to ask
hint hint

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   
You posted it on here, now it isn't yours, it belongs to TAN. Any other ideas you want to give away?

Edit: I do like the design though! Good job!
edit on 16-1-2013 by superman2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   
For what It is worth...coming from someone in the MC club culture...I would advise being very careful using a design that looked like a club "patch" real clubs get very touchy about that sort of stuff...you have to be careful of even the colors you use...
If it looks like a club patch to you..it might to them as well....and if they see it in passing, and it just happens to be colors of a club they are not friendly with...bad things can happen very fast...

Just my 2 cents

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join