my idea for a new ATS T-shirt

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Well , i not sure how to even approach this without upsetting ATS , but i came up with an idea for a new ATS shirt , i am certain members like my self and other members would wear it , as i have posted the pic in ATS chat and asked. i did indeed receive positive feedback , and if ATS is not interested in my idea , would it be ok if i were to make a shirt for my own ? if not , no worries .. also if i have not posted this the correct thread please forgive me and move it to the proper location .

so i did a rough drawing of this idea , of course it needs more detail and work , but just to get the ideas and thoughts rolling , you should be able to get an overall view of this creation

what your seeing in the pic is a 3 peace "rocker" set or the back part of the shirt , you may have seen something like this on a biker doing 100mph down the freeway ! this is where i got my idea , i wanted to make it look as if it were a motorcycle club patch set , this was indeed my inspiration
and i did this so that it would grab the attention of your everyday people , if i saw someone wherein this is shirt in the store or something , i would indeed be curious ..

so to make it short and sweet , i would like some feed back on the idea , and maybe some other ideas with the center peace design.. and who knows maybe one day ATS will let me create this shirt
what say you ATS

sorry i have to make this thread so short , but i am very busy when i have time i will edit it with more detail
many thanks

LSH

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by LightningStrikesHere

Looks pretty neat. I would like to see some variant designs though. I would wear it though. I have been thinking of getting a customized T-shirt that says "Pics or it didn't happen" with some iconic blurry photo like the Loch Ness monster or something.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 02:06 AM
link   
If we were really free thinkers, then we would burn the shirts.
Or not.
ATS club?
Yes , on your head.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by NarcolepticBuddha

right on that makes me feel better , i like your idea

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 02:14 AM
link   
The OP pic would look awesome as a patch or badge methinks.

NarcolepticBuddha -->lol! love it!
edit on 16-1-2013 by Starcrossd because: removedletters

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Starcrossd

lol ATS would have to join the Hell bent MC for that

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 03:37 AM
link   
some ideas for tweaks to design to enhance it. replace the blocks at the 9.00 and 3.00 oclock positions with ancient roman like pillars

Have a illunimated halo around all seeing eye

on the arches at the top and bottom have shapes of wings.

and under triangle had the double helix serpent DNA symbol
edit on 16-1-2013 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

yes ! i love that idea brother , its very cryptic , that was another idea i has was to make a symbol that only members here would know about , and to the gen pop it would be somthing they would have to figure out , i am going to try and draw your idea out .. thank you so much !

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by OrionsWitness
Or not.
ATS club?
Yes , on your head.

what does that mean?

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by obnoxiouschick

Originally posted by OrionsWitness
Or not.
ATS club?
Yes , on your head.

what does that mean?

i was trying to figure that out too
lol

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 03:59 AM
link   

I found this awesome tattoo. I think this would make a pretty great logo or shoulder patch or something for a T-shirt. Let me know when these are available and I will buy it and wear it proudly.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by NarcolepticBuddha

I found this awesome tattoo. I think this would make a pretty great logo or shoulder patch or something for a T-shirt. Let me know when these are available and I will buy it and wear it proudly.

WOW Narco that is a GREAT !!!!!!!! idea that would be perfect as a center peace , i wish i could star your post
anyway i can give it a thumbs up for sure ! thank you so very much this made my night

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 05:09 AM
link   
I want one that says:

PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN
edit on 16/1/2013 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by NarcolepticBuddha

one with a bit of a smile. good to see.

It's a nice change from all the ones meant to look terrifying.

Look at the difference a smile can make.

Everybody deserves to smile some times.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Something like this ?

edit on 16-1-2013 by Dutcheagle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 05:41 AM
link   

whos tattoo is this???

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Dutcheagle

That is too cool !!!! Wow if I could give 1000 stars I would .. but indeed 100000000 internets to you brother! !! Thank you so much!!

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Haha you're welcome i'm glad you like it.When you are done drawing and you want it to be made digital you can contact me trough PM and i will make it for you

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dutcheagle

Haha you're welcome i'm glad you like it.When you are done drawing and you want it to be made digital you can contact me trough PM and i will make it for you

Your awwwsome! ! I will indeed. And if you have any other ideas please feel free to post them I cant thank you enough! !!!

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Here are some others i made i will update this post when they are done

edit on 16-1-2013 by Dutcheagle because: (no reason given)

new topics
top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join