It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if you obtained solid proof?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi

Originally posted by winofiend

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
I have proof of triangle craft.
I also have proof of the authorities purposely poisoning the population.

No one cares or believes anything I say because I don't have a white coat or Presidential suit on, and I'm not on TV. That's what would happen if anyone had any solid proof.

If both your claims are true, one cancels the other out.

So therefore one is not true.

?!!

How so? I'm not the only one with proof poisons are being delegated to the population, the entire internet is riddled with proof of that.

You say that you have proof, then say if someone had proof they would be on TV. Why are you not?

My proof of triangle craft has been posted many places. I have a picture of part of the craft about 200-300ft above me. I offered it up to lab dissection scrutiny. Who am I though, really? Does anyone here really care that much? Not really.

People here and on most forums want everything laid out for them neat & presentable, with no effort involved. It must be verifiable, identifiable, and of course "official"... then and only then will that "proof" be deemed, "proof".

Well, I think the problem here is the definition of solid proof.

I don't believe we're in a situation where if solid verifiable proof (as it would be required to be, and not anecdotal or otherwise) that it would be possible to ignore it.

Especially in this day and age. It would take an enormous effort by almost every technological company on the planet to silence someone with verifiable proof and who is on the internet.

As for the requirement of proof being what it is.. thats just how it is. You cant say wants are proof.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by xpoq47

Would do my best to follow the FEMA FIREFIGHTERS GUIDE on UFO CH.13.

To approach the "proof" w/o knowledge of the Space Craft or CREATOR Creation(s) on it you may infect them upon approach or they may infect you... You also if you obtained proof would be contaminated. So when the REAL MIB show up approx. 1-4 minutes later if that long depending on their SC detection devices from space intra to EA*RTH-you would be as much proof as the proof you obtained due to contamination.. So REALLY what do you think is the next step if you are not authorized to interact with the Cosmic family or their materials
With that the proof already is hear its just the paperwork process may take decades especially if it involves the Contacted civilization having their planet UNDER CONTROL (BEHAVIORAL WISE) . So basically unless your ET and phoned home its not the best look not to mention the potential Treason charge

NAMASTE*******
LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 05:06 AM
link   
This has already happened. Remember the nutter "Johnathan Reed/Rutter" the self proclaimed doctor who apparently had an alien in his freezer for a while. He apparently had his dog killed by it in some woods while out walking.

He later showed off a bracelet that was an unknown gadget, except to him on course..lol

Rutter the nutter.

There is/was no proof.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Grab the object they dropped and give it to a mate, go get some pretty decent camera equipment and go back to the place of the sighting, hide out with cameras rolling, because they will be back......then it's strike a deal time...
I give you what you dropped for a small favour.....

Prizes for best suggestion on Favour.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 08:33 AM
link   
As a college professor, I'm perhaps biased, but I would immediately record as much as I could of the incident and the area, gather samples, take notes, photos, and video - as much data as I can assemble while I still could and was in the area (as long as it was safe to do so).

I would then do something very non-academic (assuming I was reasonably certain this was all quite genuine): I would grab the artifact left behind and hide it someplace while I could gather my thoughts and formulate a plan of action. I would NOT inform the media, NASA, the authorities, or any government agency at this point.

Next, I would do some research and then assemble a small team of trusted advisers and experts to include a fellow academic colleague, a respected, globally-recognized UFOlogist or two, a singular PR-type UFO-sympathizer in MSM, and, if I can find one I can trust, an astrobiologist from NASA or similar organization. I may also invite someone from the exopolitics arena.

After making sure everyone agrees to and signs non-disclosure and other legal agreements, I'd then produce the artifact and my other evidence and data I gathered and ask for an open and candid discussion on the best way to proceed with testing and ultimate disclosure.

My primary objective would be to be certain that the testing and validation were flawless and well-documented BEFORE exposure. This would be to ensure that the episode and the evidence would not be ridiculed or otherwise dismissed by the media. Also...

If it was a genuine incident and genuine, unmistakable, irrefutable, tangible proof was in my possession - then I and my team would likely be in significant danger. We would likely need to take several precautions to secure the object and make sure that some acronym-goonies don't suddenly show up and confiscate everything or that me and/or my team don't mysteriously start having "accidents", etc.

The objective would be to provide the world citizenry, humanity, with the proof they deserve and have been waiting for in a completely unambiguous, straightforward, comprehensive way and to do so such that the proof can not be hidden or taken from them before they have a chance to experience it for themselves.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by nerbot
He later showed off a bracelet that was an unknown gadget...

That would be the worst scenario.

We've assumed so far that this dropped gadget is unable to be made by humans, but wouldnt you be so dissapointed if it was indeed able to be made on earth.

Like... some kind of a copper bracket with a quartz glass lens and fastened to another copper swivel mount with engraved marks. (Or something equally boring)
It would be just as bad if the aliens had made something from LOCALLY obtained materials.

edit on 16-1-2013 by alfa1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by xpoq47
Suppose, for example, you witnessed a landing, stayed hidden, saw occupants get out then depart, and when walking around checking out the physical traces you found a gadget one of them had dropped. Then what?

You know what a real ETC and its occupants look like, and you've got two forms of real evidence. Now the responsibility of what to do with that and the consequences of going public with solid proof sit squarely on your shoulders. How would you proceed? What would you do?

I don't know.

I dislike being the focus of attention and am leery of government intrusion into my life, so I would probably keep it to myself, outside of a very close circle of people I trust, and hand the "gadget" down to my son to do with as he sees fit.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Take many pictures of the object, video tape of the object and me showing the different features, show it to trusted friends and last but not least, show it to as many random people possible.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   
It would depend what the gadget does.

What does it do? Is it:

a) something amazing and outlandish that current human tech simply cannot do?
b) something banal that could only be demonstrably alien in a lab after you've sampled its materials.

If a) you might be able to generate enough publicity through its public demonstration that you'll be taken seriously by the media before its taken from you.

If b) your on to a loser and you may as well just keep it in your attic. Best case it'll be taken from you, worst case it'll be taken from you and you'll be character assassinated into the bargain.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by xpoq47

First and foremost, our Human conditioning, denies it. Then tries to rationalize it. Then dismisses it. Then plays it over and over again in our heads. Then hesitantly accepts it. Then tries to make sense of it. Then doesn't know what any of it means.
Guess what? Usually 20 years have gone by at that point.

Perhaps we're changing...becoming more bolder and more secure in our minds where we automatically accept what it is we see even though we're conditioned not too (although that didn't work too well with Travis Walters and friends)

I speak from experience. It's a very slippery slope!

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by xpoq47

I could have video footage, with dna samples of the aliens......Recorded video of them showing me the galaxy, meeting their leader....etc

Once I posted it on here, all the same skeptics would come along and tell me it's fake......So I don't think any amount of evidence would suffice for people to believe in aliens to be honest!!

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   
1st - Whistle and try to attract their attention - then point to the item they dropped. If they don't respond to a sound or noise (maybe they don't have ears or hearing ranges like we have) - toss a rock beside them to get their attention. What if they are as observant as the rock itself and miss it? If that doesn't work, run up in front of them and motion. So hey, they are droids with no eyes? If that doesn't work, kick them a few times to get their attention and then run like hell!

2nd - get a magnet out and see if any of the metallic materials left behind are magnetic. If it is, it's worthless so I go back to whatever I was doing before.

3rd - Go home, sleep, wake up. It never happened. *smirk*

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952
Give it to the Pope.

People listen to the Pope, Vatican City is known to be interested in space and aliens, they won't build up an army to meet the aliens. Further, I trust his judgment over mine.

I hope you are being sarcastic

I really do.
edit on 16-1-2013 by marvinthemartian because: oops dyslexic

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by xpoq47
Suppose, for example, you witnessed a landing, stayed hidden, saw occupants get out then depart, and when walking around checking out the physical traces you found a gadget one of them had dropped. Then what?

You know what a real ETC and its occupants look like, and you've got two forms of real evidence. Now the responsibility of what to do with that and the consequences of going public with solid proof sit squarely on your shoulders. How would you proceed? What would you do?

Did you happen to catch "Laserblast" on an obscure cable channel at 3 in the morning and it inspired you to post? Lol!

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by xpoq47

The 'gadget' would be great evidence. It would also be a massive task to get anyone to take it for analysis.

You say, 'It's alien technology.' Most folk would step back and think you were a 'creative thinker.'

You say, 'For sure man! It was left behind by aliens. On my life,I swear...' Only the gullible would believe Joe/Jane Average if they made that big a claim.

It'd need to be bagged with as little of your body touching it as possible. There'd be a chance of biological traces on it that shouldn't be contaminated by your own DNA.

So now you've got a gadget in a bag and who would be interested?

You'd have to hand it off to someone with an interest in the subject and the connections and means to have it analysed. But who? Steven Greer? Bob Bigelow? MIT? You could email credible ufologists and they might just roll their eyes at the idea of a stranger cold-calling them with a 'Holy Grail.'

Without something being very, very obviously 'alien' in design or function, you'd just have a 'thing-in-a-bag.'

A sneakier way would be to duck tape it to the gates of the Pentagon and hope the best minds in science would be able to figure it out. Saying that, they might opt for the controlled explosion solution.

Tough call!

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Well, I made notes of comments from 18 people, but rather than quoting or paraphrasing all that, . . .

Okay, first, to avoid contamination, I should rip out one of my trouser front pockets if I don't have a plastic bag so I can bag the item without contaminating it with my clammy paws, and not yell, "Hey, bugman! You dropped something!" Then I would hear a helicopter approaching, because the NORAD radar operator tracking the craft noticed that it made a brief field stop. So I hide again and watch the MIBs do their metal-detector and poking thing. Then I hide the device somewhere other than my home or workplace and return with camera equipment and document the physical traces, all the while watching the skies for them to come back looking for the missing item. If they do, I hide and film them, risky as that may be.

I started a thread several weeks ago titled Whom do you trust? looking for opinions about who among those famous in the field of ufology might be trustworthy. ATSers apparently don't trust anyone but at least agreed that Dr. Richard Haines was a good guy. So he would be at the top of my list of folks to ask for advice if I found an item in the scenario of this thread. And I would want to proceed very carefully and cautiously, as outlined by Outrageo and others in this thread.

I would also be interested in whether or not any alien DNA or equivalent could be found on the object.

As to the comments of nerbot, alfa1, and others as to the type of object, be it a tricorder or an ice-cream spoon, well, astrophysicist Neil deGrasse Tyson, director of Hayden Planetarium, likes to wax sarcastic and say, "Next time you're abducted, steal an ashtray," essentially, besides insulting people, claiming that it doesn't matter what the item is--it will speak for itself to scientists. Yeah, yeah, get real. It's not that easy when TPTB fight against such efforts.

And yes, as several mentioned, it should be well publicized on the Web once it has been through sufficient scientific scrutiny. And no, I wouldn't just hand it over to the government, DkNs39.

Ophluchus13 mentioned Chapter 13 of the FEMA Firefighters' Manual. Cool. It reminds me of the point made by Black Vault creator John Greenwald, Jr. about the section on reporting UFOs that appears in the manual of very type of aircraft used by the U.S. military, which he discovered and verified through his massive campaign of FOIA requests. Fun facts.

And fockewulf90 asked if this thread was inspired by something called Laserblast. Sorry. Never heard of it. But I did have a reason for bringing this up. There are many details to my camera-control skywatch system that are not just technical issues about the software or cameras but rather how to handle what I call the political end of things, like what advice to give a user that is able to catch a real UFO in zoomed 3D video with my system. I am putting in hoaxproofing code to prevent users from using my system to fake sightings, as well on insisting on MUFON supervision locally plus filing of FOIA requests for radar data if something is captured, but it helps to shake the tree and see what falls out that I hadn't thought of myself. I keep coming up with new details, but I can't think of everything, and there are a lot of minor but vital details that make up the system as a whole.

And part of the question I asked in this thread related to whether or not proof, if obtained, should even be revealed. Some on ATS say TPTB are right to conceal what they know about this from the public, but no one expressed that view in this thread--only that such proof might not be believed or that the government would make life difficult for someone who found an alien artifact and didn't turn it over to them. But since I'm making software that has the potential to make a difference (even though zoomed 3D video is no match for an alien scanning instrument as proof), I do have to address the issue of whether or not it's the right thing to do, even though ufologists are at least openly pretty much unanimous in saying, "The public has a right to know."

Thanks for the replies.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

"I care!", said Luke Skywalker.
What is this Triangle proof that you have?

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Outrageo

Is that a pair of alien headphones you got there?

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by spiritualarchitect

Is that a pair of alien headphones you got there?

Ummm No. It came from THIS ATS THREAD (started in '07 and now at 445 pages, so grab a pack a smokes, a bottle, and a comfy chair). If pressed for time:

A little snapshot vid (archives):

And here the drone and some related artifacts were glorified a bit in a music video:

Most ATSers concluded this was a Hoax, especially after companies like Alienware (the top-end computer manufacturer) commandeered the hype and script for their own purposes. But this OP kind of reminded me about the huge hoopla and ATS membership interest that this incident generated at the time...
edit on 1/16/2013 by Outrageo because:

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 02:07 AM
link   
I would attempt to reverse engineer the technology, if I was successful, and it was an advance in the current technological capability of common technology. I would stream the knowledge to everyone I could who would use and apply the knowledge.

In all of this, I would attempt to remain anonymous.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join