It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if you obtained solid proof?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Suppose, for example, you witnessed a landing, stayed hidden, saw occupants get out then depart, and when walking around checking out the physical traces you found a gadget one of them had dropped. Then what?

You know what a real ETC and its occupants look like, and you've got two forms of real evidence. Now the responsibility of what to do with that and the consequences of going public with solid proof sit squarely on your shoulders. How would you proceed? What would you do?

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 01:22 AM
link   
What is the other form of evidence besides the gadget?

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by xpoq47

When my father was in the RAF back in the 70's he was stationed at RAF Akrotiri in Cyprus. One night when there were a couple of thousand people on nightshift a huge white light appeared over the base. He say it made most of the people on the base freeze as they were mezmorised by the hum this thing was emiting. My father describes it as about 5 miles in length (yes five miles) and what can only be described as giant scafollding in a cross shape but huge hovering at about 500 ft. He says also it was just like daylight.

Phantoms were scrambled and this huge "thing" just disapeared in a blink.

Everyone was interviewed one by one in the gym and told to draw what they saw.

It was gossip on base for a while until they were all told to shut up and to tell no one.

I was only told about 15 years ago, he says he felt stupid telling the story.

I remember family BBQ's as a kid and my dad and his mates making jokes about little green men coming to get us, now I get it.

He says it has changed him.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 01:34 AM
link   
I have proof of triangle craft.
I also have proof of the authorities purposely poisoning the population.

No one cares or believes anything I say because I don't have a white coat or Presidential suit on, and I'm not on TV. That's what would happen if anyone had any solid proof.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
No one cares or believes anything I say because I don't have a white coat or Presidential suit on, and I'm not on TV. That's what would happen if anyone had any solid proof.

What this guy says right here. Bang on the money and with military GPS (not the same as civilian!) precision.

edit on 16/1/13 by LightSpeedDriver because: corrected quote

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by xpoq47

Knowing my own requirements for proof, I would take the object to an independent third party and notify local media - who may or may not be interested - to ensure the situation and events are recorded without contamination by misquotes or forgotten steps. Basically, have people who are not associated with me, there to be witness to any investigation.

As long as everything was on the record, and the item was publicly available on request.

I would also contact any organisation that might be able to provide any information about unidentified objects in the air at the time. Anything to add verifiable information to the event.

I would not take my experience to youtube, put pretty alien faces on the video, add a spooky music intro and ask everyone to subscribe to my channel. I'm stupid like that.

I would basically make sure as many independent and unbiased people were there to corroborate my claims.

I would not keep the object 'secure' and then happen to lose it. Or claim it suddenly disappeared. Nor would I fail to ever alert the media or any other third party entity. I would not leave a post ended with "Anyway I'm tired and need to go to bed. I'll post pictures tomorrow." either. I would ban myself if I did that.

So it would be in the public eye as soon as I could get it there, maybe footage of the area it occurred with a third party present.

I don't know really, but I know for a fact what I would not do, and that is basically /youtube*ufo*video/ that I've seen.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 01:46 AM
link   

If both your claims are true, one cancels the other out.

So therefore one is not true.

?!!

link   

Originally posted by taccj9903

Physical traces (scorched flora, radiation, permanent change in the soil's properties, and landing-pad impressions).

reply to post by CaptainBeno

Cool.

An old-timer who observed a UFO from the air in his own plane and confirmed that the prosaic explanation the tower was giving over the radio was wrong told me that after the big 1952 D.C. case all the FBOs removed the posters warning private pilots about flight safety when encountering UFOs.

link   

From the story, there isnt any.

So the real question is... now you have the gadget, what do you do with it?
Who can you show, that will...
1/ Not take it from you
2/ Have the ability to explain to the world why this thing is proof of aliens (because you know, it could just be something you yourself invented last month)
3/ Profit. (Because step 3 is always profit)

edit on 16-1-2013 by alfa1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightSpeedDriver

What this guy says right here. Bang on the money and with military GPS (not the same as civilian!) precision.

edit on 16/1/13 by LightSpeedDriver because: corrected quote

What is the difference between civilian and military gps these days?

?

Pretty sure that if someone had solid proff of anything, you could be nude and it would stand up in court... the evidence that is.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 01:54 AM
link   
I'd tell no one, and definately not tell anyone here, it's not like I'd be believed, even with 100% proof, it would be dismissed as a hoax

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

From the story, there isnt any.

So the real question is... now you have the gadget, what do you do with it?
Who can you show, that will...
1/ Not take it from you
2/ Have the ability to explain to the world why this thing is proof of aliens (because you know, it could just be something you yourself invented last month)
3/ Profit. (Because step 3 is always profit)

edit on 16-1-2013 by alfa1 because: (no reason given)

If all I had was the gadget I would probably go with option #3. Trying to convince the rest of the world I have proof of aliens seems like a lost cause. People are going to believe what they want to believe until they see it with their own eyes.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 02:01 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend

If both your claims are true, one cancels the other out.

So therefore one is not true.

?!!

How so? I'm not the only one with proof poisons are being delegated to the population, the entire internet is riddled with proof of that.

My proof of triangle craft has been posted many places. I have a picture of part of the craft about 200-300ft above me. I offered it up to lab dissection scrutiny. Who am I though, really? Does anyone here really care that much? Not really.

People here and on most forums want everything laid out for them neat & presentable, with no effort involved. It must be verifiable, identifiable, and of course "official"... then and only then will that "proof" be deemed, "proof".

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Give it to the Pope.

Seriously. Where else? If the proof is an object, you have to give it to someone. Certainly not an American authority. No matter who you show it to, they would be suspected of faking it. Or, somewhere along the line everyone who knew about it and had proved it was valid, would be hired on a very, very, long term government contract, perhaps a lifetime contract, to consult in a very secure place.

People listen to the Pope, Vatican City is known to be interested in space and aliens, they won't build up an army to meet the aliens. Further, I trust his judgment over mine.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 02:12 AM
link   
I would hide it first and made sure the close was clear.Then I would interview possible cherpas for evaluation....last straw,come here for help.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
I'd tell no one, and definately not tell anyone here, it's not like I'd be believed, even with 100% proof, it would be dismissed as a hoax

Oh, well. Most sightings go unreported.

It's a sad state of a affairs when people don't think solid evidence is good enough. But you could still get additional evidence by filing FOIA requests for the FAA and Weather Bureau radar data to give you a third kind of evidence. And others in the area may have seen the craft in the sky, which would be weak but still helpful additional corroboration.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by xpoq47
How would you proceed? What would you do?

Solid proof has been around for decades.

It simply gets covered-up, stifled or hidden.

WHY? Because of the stealth agenda.

The entire ET scenario DEPENDS on an illusion.

They are NOT who they claim to be.

The truth about UFOs & ETs is covered up in order to hide the real stealth agenda.

Vallee, John Keel, Hynek, etc have made it VERY clear that deception is the key.

“UFOs are real but they are not physical. They are messengers of deception”Jacques Vallee

"One theory which can no longer be taken very seriously is that UFOs are interstellar spaceships." - Arthur C. Clarke

"We are dealing with a multidimensional paraphysical phenomenon which is largely indigenous to planet earth." - Brad Steiger

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 02:36 AM
link   
If I found this device, I'd probably do nothing with it! Can't give it to the American government, nor can you allow them to find out that you have such a device. There is no telling what chaos the government would create in your life let alone what chaos the aliens would create if they found out!

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Honestly, I'd find a way to prove it wasn't terrestrial first. Have a reliable scientist perform tests, etc. Then I would make a video and send it to the news agencies that are b.s. aka The Young Turks for example. Then I would also post the video online on YouTube, Vimeo, Daily Motion, Facebook, et al so that it would be seen. Of course there would still be skeptics and rightfully so, but I would know the truth and those who would believe me would know also.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join