It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missouri Joins Wyoming and Texas.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by wulff
reply to post by PurpleDog UK

It seems like you aren't getting many stars there bud, could it be you are on the wrong BLOODY site?
Why don't you quit trolling and find a leftest UK site where you will feel more at home on?
I like the Brits, but in your case I will make an exception!

Wulff - you are a twit.....! To be so accusatory because my view differs from yours does not make me a Troll and illustrates YOUR lack of ability to think about anything constructively except your view being the 'right' one.....
Open your mind NOT your mouth because there's a difference obviously.

For your benefit, I'm ex-military, self made and right of centre....... All I want is to live in a civilised society and not some anarchic creation you guys seem to crave...

PS - couldn't give a flying feck about collecting stars.....?? I suggest you try stamp collecting if that's important to you...

Regards
PDUK

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed

All you have to understand, assuming you really WANT to understand our mindset and I have no doubt you do, is that GUNS are great for all sorts of things and are fun no doubt BUT our second ammedment was not written to make sure we all have the ability to hunt or target practice.

We have the 2nd ammendment so that we are able to defend ourselves against tryrrany.
This is WAAAYYYYYY more important than a couple dozen dead kids.

YES!!!!!!!
I said it and I meant it!!!!

Our entire country and our collective freedoms and liberties are worth far more to ME than the lives of a couple dozen dead children and those same liberties and freedoms are worth far more to ME than 100s upon hundreds of dead children.

I will NOT give up the freedoms given to me by my creator and spelled out in my constitution for ANY amount of dead kids!

You WILL NOT get me to cower in fear no matter how many kids our government decides to kill in order to get us to give up.

Kill them all, I WILL NOT give up an inch more.

Because,
If we do?

If we DO give up our guns, you think 20 dead kids upset you?
You aint seen nothin yet.
If we give up our guns you will see more death than youur worst nightmares could possibly provide you with.

Promise.
edit on 19-1-2013 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

Screwed........ I admire your honesty in the last reply.

You are committed to your belief that 'guns are God' and everything else is worthless.......
Your rhetoric of 'kill them all' is very scary and genuinely in a civilised society I can't see what value you bring....
Our views obviously differ greatly but one thing is sure, we would both sacrifice ourselves for what we believe and to preserve the free world. Sadly you would do that for your benefit whereas I would do it for the society I want to be part of...

Have a good weekend

PDUK

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

This is great news. I wish my home state had not taken the road of the traitor (NY) but it is Nice to know that there are plenty of true countrymen still around. It is refreshing to see state legislature echo the will of the people they serve.

I may have to move out of NY. Jerks have set a standard of submission to unconstitutional laws.

I have no home state. I have my home federal territory.

In any event, God bless you Missouri. You have made us all proud.
edit on 19-1-2013 by zedVSzardoz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Although I generally agree with you. I think you underestimate the importance of the 2nd Amendment. It is in their blood. Their history is based on over throwing a tyrannical regime. I don't know if you've ever seen the HBO series Deadwood, but it gave me a little historical perspective on an attitude that is still strong today. The UK has never had this culture, we have never had a revolution or a written constitution.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr

Although I generally agree with you. I think you underestimate the importance of the 2nd Amendment. It is in their blood. Their history is based on over throwing a tyrannical regime. I don't know if you've ever seen the HBO series Deadwood, but it gave me a little historical perspective on an attitude that is still strong today. The UK has never had this culture, we have never had a revolution or a written constitution.

Wait what? You believe your country has never had a revolution? Does the name Cromwell ring any bells for you?

No constitution? Ever? So I guess that the Magna Carta meant nothing then...

Sorry, I hate all the sniping at each other which is happening on ATS recently, but I had to jump on that. You Brits are not clean of a violent history yourself. And we Americans haven't had as many centuries separating us from our bloody past as you have had on the other side of the pond.

I happen to feel that gun control is the prerogative of the American voter, and nobody else (most especially not the American politician.) It the responsibility of me and my fellow citizens to come up with a solution which squares with our constitution, and which infringes upon none of the rights of our fellow citizens. We find the best-fit solution based on those parameters, and that is what we should do. No one administration has the right to dictate sweeping changes to our constitutionally enshrined rights. You guys remember what it is like to have rights, don't you?

Contrary to how things *ought to* be here in America, we find ourselves just beginning to feel the crunch of the bootheel coming down on us, slowly but steadily. Our grandchildren won't know what it feels like to have ANY rights whatsoever... Yet somehow I get the feeling that, even in the dark times to come, the people in power will still be calling this the "Land of the Free," if not sardonically then as domestic propaganda.

You may criticize us all you wish, but in the end we Americans are the ones who have to live here, not you Brits. Sooo... chill out.
And repeat after me: "We have *always* been at war with EastAsia..."

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleDog UK

It seems like you aren't getting many stars there bud, could it be you are on the wrong BLOODY site?
Why don't you quit trolling and find a leftest UK site where you will feel more at home on?

Wulff - you are a twit.....! To be so accusatory because my view differs from yours does not make me a Troll and illustrates YOUR lack of ability to think about anything constructively except your view being the 'right' one.....

For your benefit, I'm ex-military, self made and right of centre....... All I want is to live in a civilised society and not some anarchic creation you guys seem to crave...

PS - couldn't give a flying feck about collecting stars.....?? I suggest you try stamp collecting if that's important to you...

Regards
PDUK

Wow, you sure told me! a "TWIT"? I bet you were one tough dude in the military! No, you are a troll as you look for posts that differ from your views and then post your inflammatory remarks (like calling the country that has been your country's savior, "pathetic" and to add a little drama, you say it twice!).
Look, you live in a country that you feel 'protects' you by keeping cameras rolling 24-7 on almost every street (with more going up everyday) don't you have the gonads to feel if needed you could take care of yourself?
I think not, you are living in your little comfort zone, feeling protected while spewing out insulting remarks to people that has helped your government that was 2 weeks from ruin!
Your don't have the intelligence to dictate the way we Americans should live, you say we aren't free but we are a hell of a lot closer to it than you and if law-abiding gun owning citizens stick together we will keep this country's leader in check so they don't turn us into a nation of sheep that the government can tell you what to do and you have no power but to follow along!
The reason I brought up the stars was I asked recently in a post about why 'why the stars' and was told it was a good indicator about how positive the readers feel about your opinion.
I have no need to collect 'butterflies' for a hobby, I collect firearms! (can you do that?)
(by the way, turn on your spellchecker, you can come across as more intelligent (and civilized) if you don't use phonics on words like "civilised" ).

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Regards
PDUK

Wow, you sure told me! a "TWIT"? I bet you were one tough dude in the military! No, you are a troll as you look for posts that differ from your views and then post your inflammatory remarks (like calling the country that has been your country's savior, "pathetic" and to add a little drama, you say it twice!).
Look, you live in a country that you feel 'protects' you by keeping cameras rolling 24-7 on almost every street (with more going up everyday) don't you have the gonads to feel if needed you could take care of yourself?
I think not, you are living in your little comfort zone, feeling protected while spewing out insulting remarks to people that has helped your government that was 2 weeks from ruin!
Your don't have the intelligence to dictate the way we Americans should live, you say we aren't free but we are a hell of a lot closer to it than you and if law-abiding gun owning citizens stick together we will keep this country's leader in check so they don't turn us into a nation of sheep that the government can tell you what to do and you have no power but to follow along!
The reason I brought up the stars was I asked recently in a post about why 'why the stars' and was told it was a good indicator about how positive the readers feel about your opinion.
I have no need to collect 'butterflies' for a hobby, I collect firearms! (can you do that?)
(by the way, turn on your spellchecker, you can come across as more intelligent (and civilized) if you don't use phonics on words like "civilised" ).

Wulf....... Yawn...!

I do not need to scream or holler like a gun toting banshee or even use profanity and intimidation to get a message across. Interestingly most of the contributors on this thread have put their opinions across with varying degrees of passion and information which has given me a insight into how they view the world.... That's the idea of this forum......

You Wulff ( and Scamzilla..? God help us) however have just used this thread as a means to Attack my post without contributing anything further......... I suggest you revisit the meaning of Troll mate....

You make big assumptions too................ Firstly, do I live in the UK...? Actually no more.
Was I a tough 'dude' in the military...? Actually yes, I took life away from others and it is not a simple decision........it is not Call of F*cking duty Wulff....... It is a life changing experience which I hope most never have to do.......... It was done supporting US ground forces who needed help....... I didn't choose but did what had to be done....... 'Tough guy'???? Hiding in my safe 'comfort zone'..... You tosser Wulff..... Take your thumb out of your arse and look outside the dumb American 'must have a gun' attitude......

Regards
PDUK

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by okyouwin

Superiors. I suppose You don't have any. Or at least haven't met one that you acknowledge.But I assure you they are out there and you very well could meet them some day under the most unpleasant circumstances. That you believe you have no superiors speaks volumes of you character, and you may consider this to be a good thing..

No, I don't. Nor do I have any inferiors, either. I've met several who considered themselves my superiors, but never quite made the grade. There is always hope that someone, some day, somewhere, WILL make the grade. So then, not knowing what "unpleasant circumstances" I may have met these supposed superiors under already, I presume you are at a disadvantage in this discussion.

No one wants to infringe on your right to bear arms,

Good! They should cease from trying if they don't really WANT to infringe. It's not rocket science - if you don't want to do it, then don't do it.

but the American majority are about ready to set some limits on how and under what circumstances this right is to be enjoyed

"But"? There is no "but". You either want to infringe, or you don't. "The American majority" are not authorized to infringe without first changing the Constitutional guarantees. There are proper channels for these things to occur - use them, or operate at peril.

I understand there are procedures outlined for changing the constitution, and I can assure you that at the first volley fired to destroy the "phantom" agenda to end liberty. this process will be implemented at great speed. You don't see how you are creating your own doom.

I suppose we'll just have to watch and see how that goes. You sound rather confident. Good. I like confident people.

Never mattered before? Rebellions have a particular flavor. Religious zealotry is very popular. Oppressive dictatorships is common. But not being allowed to have a hundred round clip for my Ar? This is not going to get much popular backing. If the shooting starts, the perpetrators and sympathizers will be found and neutralized.

"Neutralized"? How antiseptic of you! We have different terminology for governmental wholesale slaughter of the citizenry where I come from. How perfectly wonderful to cite "100 round magazines" as an over the top example, reducing the issues to the absurd. 10 rounds, 100 rounds - who really cares? Only a poor shot would need that many. "High capacity ammunition feeding devices" are a matter of convenience, not a matter of necessity.

If you intend to "neutralize" the citizenry, why should they not "neutralize" you right back?

You might want to rethink your stance on "neutralization" of the citizenry.

While we're on the subject, would you care to show me the use of one of these "100 round magazines" in any of these recent massacres? Would you care to show me which of these massacre perpetrators was not ALREADY in violation of ALREADY existent checks?

Is a nations response to senseless slaughter that repeats itself with increasing regularity, a slaughter made possible by specialized tools of destruction that by all reasonable standards should have some kind of control, an impetus or reason to go forward with the delusional tantrum you propose? This is a question you may wish to consider.. Your argument and position becomes more powerful if you extend a hand to reason.

It was one of those "delusional tantrums" that gave rise to this nation to begin with. A citizenry fed entirely up with an oppressive government gone out of control picked up their "specialized tools of destruction" and a nation was born. Of course, the governing British in that day ALSO thought that "by all reasonable standards there should be some control" of the colonists' "specialized tools of destruction", and attempted to seize several magazines. The rest is, as they say, history.

SOMEONE'S days will be short, that's for sure! So true. I think that's inevitable at this point.Where it leads can be a dark dangerous place.

On this point we are in near agreement. I believe that it's around 70% inevitable, but that will increase if the heavy hand does not lighten itself from the necks of the citizenry. It will most certainly be a VERY dark and a VERY dangerous place if that inevitability is realized. You seem to be laboring under the illusion that this is all about guns. it is not. Seizing firearms from the citizenry is but a symptom of a much wider disease.

I find it ironic. This debate is now ignited by the acts of those in a delusional reality state, preforming some necessary task in a false but compelling circumstance, and any rebellion will come from a mood originated in a cloud of speculation, rumor, and unsubstantiated reports that has achieved some measure of reality. See any similarities?

No.

ETA: I think it only proper to note that I do not own any firearms at present. I absolutely support the right of others to do so, however, as well as my own right to do so should I decide to. it's a matter of the availability of choice. I subscribe to the notion that there are far more dangerous things than guns.

edit on 2013/1/19 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   

I still find it amazing that you think you are living in a (and i quote) "freer" way than the rest of the world yet most of you haven't even left the USA and seen the bigger wider world out there and choose instead to chomp down another Big Mac and fries whilst sucking up evangelistic religious claptrap and screaming at the rest of the world for being too fanatical.......!!

You dont have to have a gun to be a contrarian and look at Ghandi, a single man who affected change without the need for an AR-15 assault rifle and a squirrel gun.....!

It's the American ''attitude'' which is farsical and pathetic and which non -Americans find hard to understand.

Regards

PDUK

I don't usually post...but when i do, it's in response stupidity like this..

Your point is TOTALLY valid, because EVERY SINGLE AMERICAN is overweight, eats McDonalds daily, and is some kind of brainwashed nutter, who believes in zombie jesus, and all the rest of that bronze age mystical fairy tale crap.....

for the sake of ensuring you can keep up with me, ill clue you in...that was sarcasm..

anyway, your stance on firearms is laughable..we don't need firearms? explain to me EXACTLY, and in no uncertain terms WHY that is?

Is it because there are so many police officers, and they already have guns?

Is it because we have a military that prides itself on being EVERYWHERE, and can literally be ANYWHERE on the planet in 24 hours, with some of the most awesome firepower known to man?

Is it because we have SEVERAL federal agencies who's alleged duty it is to keep us safe?

Is it because we have a federal government that believes it's role is to manage and care for us from cradle to grave, and that the average citizen isn't SUPPOSED to have to bother themselves with things like critical thought, or personal responsibility, or handling one's own affairs?

Is it because you honestly believe that scrapping one of the only protections we have from tyranny would somehow make us safer?

You sound a lot like Piers Morgan.....i think he's an idiot, and a shill, by the way...hell, from what i understand, YOU people don't even want him back..

I'm not trying to troll you, or fight with you, i would seriously like to debate you in an intelligent fashion about your beliefs, where you get them from, and why you believe so strongly that you are right..

explain it to me..

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by CB328

I wonder if the gun loonies from more modern states will move out to these caveman states? God I hope so.

"more modern states"...hmm...where do you reckon those are? (can't wait for this)

I would suggest to you that you either start contributing in a constructive way to the threads you participate in, or go away. you seem to have nothing to offer, but insults, and snarky one-liners...you come off as ignorant, backwards, and none too bright...based on your avatar though, that might not be far from the truth.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Regards
PDUK

Wulf....... Yawn...!

I do not need to scream or holler like a gun toting banshee or even use profanity and intimidation to get a message across. Interestingly most of the contributors on this thread have put their opinions across with varying degrees of passion and information which has given me a insight into how they view the world.... That's the idea of this forum......

You Wulff ( and Scamzilla..? God help us) however have just used this thread as a means to Attack my post without contributing anything further......... I suggest you revisit the meaning of Troll mate....

You make big assumptions too................ Firstly, do I live in the UK...? Actually no more.
Was I a tough 'dude' in the military...? Actually yes, I took life away from others and it is not a simple decision........it is not Call of F*cking duty Wulff....... It is a life changing experience which I hope most never have to do.......... It was done supporting US ground forces who needed help....... I didn't choose but did what had to be done....... 'Tough guy'???? Hiding in my safe 'comfort zone'..... You tosser Wulff..... Take your thumb out of your arse and look outside the dumb American 'must have a gun' attitude......

Regards
PDUK

Somehow I don't think you are equipped to carry on an intelligent conversation, all your posts has proved that!
If you checked my posts you would see I was a B52 pilot and don't brag about taking lives as you do, I have never played "COD", and you should have felt proud to help out our ground forces, heavens knows we have bailed you out enough!
I'm through with you, apparently you hate Americans as the majority of the US feel like I do so if you are so disgusted with the way ATS members and Americans feel, why are you still here? See, only a troll would hang around where they aren't wanted! Or maybe you can't find any U.K. sites that will even respond to you?
I'm sure you will not be able to help yourself and will throw out at least one more "last word" as this is expected of a person that argues with words of little or no substance!

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daedalus

Originally posted by CB328 to have nothing to offer, but insults, and snarky one-liners...you come off as ignorant, backwards, and none too bright...based on your avatar though, that might not be far from the truth.

Don't waste your time on him, he likes Obama and I think that says it all, I thought the Limey I was arguing with was a dolt but maybe these two can get together off-line and save some worthless typing!

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Don't waste your time on him, he likes Obama and I think that says it all, I thought the Limey I was arguing with was a dolt but maybe these two can get together off-line and save some worthless typing!

meh...i like giving them a stage to act out, and reveal themselves as the fools they are, thus discrediting themselves...helps ensure they will be ignored by anyone who sees...
edit on 19-1-2013 by Daedalus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

No superiors? Well you're special that's for sure.

Infringed? Brother you've already been infringed. You don't got no rocket launcher. do you?

Wholesale governmental slaughter. What do you call that The Bush Doctrine.

You think you're up for the American Revolution. What part do you want to play Gorge Washington? The tree of liberty nourished by the blood of patriots get in line.

In my opinion your anger and hubris would make putting a gun in your hands risky.. Just saying.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Not so much. I live in an entire community of like minded folks. No one here has an superiors, nor do we have inferiors. We, however, have no quarrel with those of you who think you do. We feel like you already have trouble enough, feeling inferior and all.

Infringed? Brother you've already been infringed. You don't got no rocket launcher. do you?

Without getting into specifics, I have what I want and what I need. I have not been infringed upon, although the effort has been made to do so. I simply don't allow it is all. Rights cannot be taken if they are exercised. I don't feel a pressing need for a rocket launcher, but if for some odd reason you DO, they can be had.

I call it wholesale government slaughter - in that case of foreigners, but wholesale governmental slaughter all the same. I'm no fan of the Bush-ites, or indeed ANY leftist, whether of the "neocon" or the "progressive" variety. You do understand that BOTH of those are batting for the same team, right? The "neocon" Bush-ites gave you such things as the "Patriot Act", and the "progressive" Obamites are making use of it. They are skipping along holding hands, trying to take us in the same direction, tag-teaming the American public.

You think you're up for the American Revolution. What part do you want to play Gorge Washington? The tree of liberty nourished by the blood of patriots get in line.

I've already done my time as a "leader". Who the hell wants that kind of headache? If it comes to it, I'm content to be a grunt in the mud. Less hassle. You can live on high-minded platitudes if you like, but I have to live in the real world, where folks are a little more plain spoken. Your pretty speech about "liberty trees" and "blood" might play well with a starry-eyed militia boot, but not so much once they've already seen the blood churned to mud.

In my opinion your anger and hubris would make putting a gun in your hands risky.. Just saying.

In my opinion your fearfulness and inferiority complex would make allowing you to make decisions for others a risky enterprise... just saying.

Would you like some more pretty platitudes? "Who dares, wins"... "nothing ventured, nothing gained". Stay safe with my blessings - leave the risks to those more suited for them.

edit on 2013/1/20 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 06:15 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daedalus

meh...i like giving them a stage to act out, and reveal themselves as the fools they are, thus discrediting themselves...helps ensure they will be ignored by anyone who sees...
edit on 19-1-2013 by Daedalus because: (no reason given)

Daedalus and Wulff.........

The only individuals here revealing themselves as 'fools' are the advocates for gun ownership and liberal usage...... all in the name of protecting themselves against the Government (Whom Wulff served flying B-52's around the sky) and some dumbass belief that their freedoms are under threat.............. for gods sake , listen to yourselves, you really ARE pathetic in your thinking.........

Since the Sandy Hook massacre, how many individuals in the suppossed great ..?.. United States have been shot...?

any ideas...?

it's actually over 900.......... ha....... a civilized society....? Please pull the other one you deluded bunch of inbreds....

Regards

PDUK
edit on 21-1-2013 by PurpleDog UK because: spelling for Wulff

wow...way to gloss over everything i said, and go straight for the mud slinging, and name calling....

i can see you are not here for intelligent debate, or rational thought...you are here to do nothing but belittle and harass anyone who doesn't agree with YOUR opinion on how things ought to be....

see how i'm responding to you calmly, and writing intelligently. and not calling you names? That's how mature adults have a conversation...why don't you just not bother replying to me again unless you can act like an adult, and write to me with some civility, maturity, and respect.

by the way...i wasn't talking about you in that comment you took out of context, i was talking about the obama zombie, with his pointless one-liners.

now go read what i wrote to you in previous posts, and lets try this again...but this time, pretend to be an adult....makes things easier, yes?

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   
This Doesn't surprise me. I lived in Saint Louis for almost two years and alot of people own guns to go hunting and protect their homes. Very good news indeed!

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu

Not so much. I live in an entire community of like minded folks. No one here has an superiors, nor do we have inferiors. We, however, have no quarrel with those of you who think you do. We feel like you already have trouble enough, feeling inferior and all.

Without getting into specifics, I have what I want and what I need. I have not been infringed upon, although the effort has been made to do so. I simply don't allow it is all. Rights cannot be taken if they are exercised. I don't feel a pressing need for a rocket launcher, but if for some odd reason you DO, they can be had.

I call it wholesale government slaughter - in that case of foreigners, but wholesale governmental slaughter all the same. I'm no fan of the Bush-ites, or indeed ANY leftist, whether of the "neocon" or the "progressive" variety. You do understand that BOTH of those are batting for the same team, right? The "neocon" Bush-ites gave you such things as the "Patriot Act", and the "progressive" Obamites are making use of it. They are skipping along holding hands, trying to take us in the same direction, tag-teaming the American public.

I've already done my time as a "leader". Who the hell wants that kind of headache? If it comes to it, I'm content to be a grunt in the mud. Less hassle. You can live on high-minded platitudes if you like, but I have to live in the real world, where folks are a little more plain spoken. Your pretty speech about "liberty trees" and "blood" might play well with a starry-eyed militia boot, but not so much once they've already seen the blood churned to mud.

In my opinion your fearfulness and inferiority complex would make allowing you to make decisions for others a risky enterprise... just saying.

Would you like some more pretty platitudes? "Who dares, wins"... "nothing ventured, nothing gained". Stay safe with my blessings - leave the risks to those more suited for them.

edit on 2013/1/20 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

I am glad you live in a community of like minded equals. You sound like you have a real good thing going there. My big problem is that I like to live in the real world. and do not pretend that things are as I want them to be.I realize that there are those who have abilities and talents that I do not have. For me to not recognize this and and to go full steam ahead lost in my own specialness is foolish. Imagine someone who has no musical training or talent. having equal participation in the symphony. I think they would lessen the quality of the music.I appreciate your sympathy but my acknowledgment of those things to which I take an inferior position do not distress me much. You see there are some things that I am quite good at and I take some comfort in that.

My reference to the rocket launcher was a cute effort to point out that the right to bear arms has already had limitations place upon it. You infer that you could acquire a rocket launcher if you so desired, but that would be an illegal action. You do not have a right to a rocket launcher, biological weapons, nor a nuclear device. What I am saying is that the definition of "arms" is a work in progress.

You say " I have not been infringed upon,..... I simply will not allow it." (This lead into that tree of liberty thing. and the blood of patriots. I didn't make that up it was said by someone in the past. I think it was Jefferson.), is at odds with you distancing yourself from the starry eye militia boot, and you reluctance to and weariness with, the spilling of blood. Your stance of defiance and rebellion invites the spilling of blood, and the problem is that you seem not to realize this.

I apologize for mistaking your confidence and defiance for hubris and anger, it appears to be more of a lack of thoughtful understanding of the position you've taken. Platitudes can be beneficial in ones own personal endeavors. but when your venture to dare leads to rebellion against and destruction of systems and government that many find to bring stability and comfort, don't be surprised at the force and might of the reaction.

edit on 25-1-2013 by okyouwin because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join