It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Time Has Come Execute Order 66

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   

The beginning of the end?

From the research I've done regarding why Americans would prefer a no gun ban, I've had allot of people tell me that the government wants us (Civilians) to be unarmed so one day the government can enforce more law's upon us?

Is the government's backbone structure really setup in a evil why for one purpose? to enforce the overthrow of a government for a new system, New Revolution?

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by FuriousKitty

I hope that one day i don't look back at this day and tell myself... We were warned! but we did nothing about it!

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   
In the word's of the Irish.Aye to be sure,to be sure.Yep you were warned.
edit on 16-1-2013 by 13th Zodiac because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by FuriousKitty

I don't believe the government (congress, executive branch) are advocating a total gun ban (abolishing Amendment 2 of our constitution). I believe a sensible debate is developing about the types of weapons and the amount of ammunition a clip can hold to be regulated. I am all for the second amendment (the right to bear arms), however, I am in favor of looking at the need to have assault weapons such as the ones used to murder people in AZ, CO and CT. I personally see no need for AK or AR 17 rifles or magazine clips with more than 10 per clip. IMO!!

Peace!! ID

edit on 17-1-2013 by ItDepends because: punctuation

edit on 17-1-2013 by ItDepends because: added word

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   
They are not trying to abolish the 2nd Amendment.....no...no...they are attempting to just shed the complete Constitution!

reply to post by ItDepends

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ItDepends

I've said it before...I'll say it again:

Amazes me how people don't know their own history.... The 2nd Amendment was given to the people to protect themselves against a tyrannical government. It was the 2nd most important RIGHT, directly following FREEDOM OF SPEECH.

You let your gun rights go, or even let the government dictate which ones you can have or not have (thus limiting your self protection under this right), and you are setting yourself up for slaughter.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   
The American government plans to kill the Jedi?

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Eeire how in the same movie is this now famous quote

top topics

join