It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Not About Guns; it's About Liberty, Freedom and Loss thereof...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by skepticconwatcher

Bold accusations

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   
**ALERT** It is important that all of you read this thread to fully understand the implications. It is NOT JUST ABOUT GUN CONTROL.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I think it's about "Al Quida".
Got a spider in your shoe?
"Al Quida"
Own BP in Algiers and locals got pissed they get nothing for this, and all the money goes back to BP?
"Al Quida"

I couldn't believe CNBC AND Fox said "Al Quida" at the same time on both networks. Sounds like State Department Bulldinky to ME.

Now? It's the GUNS. "Al Quida" wasn't doing the trick. Now it's the GUNS. WAIT!! "Al Quida"

What a joke. Divide and Conquer. Soro's must be very happy.

It's working.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   
It is about a New World Order takeover[/b Funny thing is that the UN gun control bill was floundering and failing , but then we have a crisis . Coincidence ?

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter
It is about a New World Order takeover[/b Funny thing is that the UN gun control bill was floundering and failing , but then we have a crisis . Coincidence ?

In my opinion I can offer my opinion with one word and that word is "Hardly".

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Darkphoenix77

Yet we are to believe that the 2 Federal Investigators who said the AR15 was in the trunk and had not been taken into the shcool was used to kill the children . Some one is telling a lie . They said 4 hand guns were used . Gietner coined the phrase never let a good crisis go to waste .

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Do you honestly believe that the gun control will change anything ?...Do you believe that the criminals that have guns ; have them legally ? So...if you take them away from the Good people...whom have them legally...then only the BAD people will have them...maybe off topic but look at the tv programs and video games..not what I grew up with...There was not violence in mainstream as it is now...I am older...but tv twenty , thirty , or more years ago was not violent nor was there vilolent video games..tell me that does not influence....guns have been around a long time...all the places where they have been banned crime did Not go down look it up..it actually made it possible for the Government to do what they wanted ; with no reprecussions...look it up.....and No , I dont own a gun....

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter

Yet we are to believe that the 2 Federal Investigators who said the AR15 was in the trunk and had not been taken into the shcool was used to kill the children . Some one is telling a lie . They said 4 hand guns were used . Gietner coined the phrase never let a good crisis go to waste .

Well being honest would not have pushed the agenda. How can anyone believe anything about what they say when they can't even get a consistant story to begin with because everyone is saying something different?

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by speakthetruth

Do you honestly believe that the gun control will change anything ?...Do you believe that the criminals that have guns ; have them legally ? So...if you take them away from the Good people...whom have them legally...then only the BAD people will have them...maybe off topic but look at the tv programs and video games..not what I grew up with...There was not violence in mainstream as it is now...I am older...but tv twenty , thirty , or more years ago was not violent nor was there vilolent video games..tell me that does not influence....guns have been around a long time...all the places where they have been banned crime did Not go down look it up..it actually made it possible for the Government to do what they wanted ; with no reprecussions...look it up.....and No , I dont own a gun....

I agree with you to a point, gun bans/confiscations are not the answer. Where I disagree is with violence in video games and movies, I do not think this is the answer to the problem either. I think the problem lies with parenting and with the government for tying parents hands and not letting them disclipline thier kids. When I was growing up, if I did something wrong it resulted in being grounded and when real young with a spanking or smack on the rump. Our society has brainwashed parents into thinking that when little jimmy misbehaves that a "timeout" is the correct way to disclipline a child. Pair that with parents just not being involved in the lives of their kids, and you wind up with a problem of epic proportions. This is not just to blame parents because it is governments fault also, they are the ones that demonized people that discliplined thier children with a spanking and they are the ones that made it an impossibilty to have a parent home to actually raise the kids because a family cannot survive on one income. How long has this been going on, you guessed it for about 25 years now.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Correction ! Rahm Emanual coined the phrase about wasting a good crisis .

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join