It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Citizens' Hearing on Disclosure is Coming

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61560
reply to post by cornucopia

Oh crap why in hell did you have to go and say you can feel consciousness raising? Credibility right out the window. And I thought this was going to be a good thread. Thanks for nothing.

lol

oh well, enjoy your life

prepare to be amazed or not...who knows what kind of reality you shall create for yourself

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61560
reply to post by thetiler

How can a website that has deny ignorance as its mission statement allow this drivel to continue?

i would say you are being ignorant, read your posts...

who are you to judge that what i say is drivel?

what if i am right?

it's not just about me anyways...lol

it's about all of us...

did you know that you are not really you, you are an aspect of yourself, but your true self is multi-dimensional and your body is vibrating in a state where the "veil" is thick or your ego is blocking the truth from your intuition/higher self...

at my state of consciosuness i can speak for all of us, because there are some things i know

i was awakened in 2008 and was shown many races of beings/cosmic family..

i have comunicated with lightships, i have seen spacecraft up close, i have family high up in mufon, i am a ground crew member for our cosmic family..

i know my mission for coming to earth, i know that we are spiritual beings on many dimensions, we are immortal, these bodies are just our current bodies/shells, we have been in other body types...

i can go on and on

hugs

all is well, hey say do, be whatever you want, all is well

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   
As much as I WANT to believe in aliens, I think that most UFO's we see are just part of top secret government programs, which is why they wont comment on it. Some of the jets we have now already look like Alien crafts and theyve been around decades, imagine what they have now.
edit on 16-1-2013 by tehdouglas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 08:36 AM
link   
This national press club commitees never go anywhere. Theyre not going to get the governments to admit to anything, much less confess to their coverups. Their coverups have coverups and anything you did get from them would most assuredly be nothing but lies. Even their lies tell lies.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   

I have to agree with what Lonewolf said about government cover ups and lies but I'm interested to know how you have communicated with lightships. Did you do this through meditation or did they come to you?
Can you tell me what kind of beings are in the lightships, are they light beings or something more solid like greys?
i have also seen something up close, a lightship would be the best way to describe it but they didn't communicate with me.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing this information
S&F.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I have edited this now that the MODS have taken action

Be safe be well

Spiro
edit on 17-1-2013 by Spiro because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Even more wishful thinking in this thread...

I would love that to happen, and to turn out true that there are other entities besides the humans as a civilization, afterall that's when I will act rather than just post on a forum. But I am just being realistic and not a dreamer of empty hopes like a lot here..

No such thing will happen and let's face it, there is no certainty it is aliens at all, it is almost certain dealing with new military technology and spy technology, though.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

Originally posted by cornucopia
did you know that you are not really you, you are an aspect of yourself, but your true self is multi-dimensional and your body is vibrating in a state where the "veil" is thick or your ego is blocking the truth from your intuition/higher self...

did you know you are just spouting newage babble, not based on anything at all....

at my state of consciosuness i can speak for all of us, because there are some things i know

i was awakened in 2008 and was shown many races of beings/cosmic family..
i have comunicated with lightships, i have seen spacecraft up close, i have family high up in mufon, i am a ground crew member for our cosmic family..

Here is a hint, taking drugs and posting under their influence is a very bad idea.

i can go on and on

You do go on and on.... stop taking drugs then post, you may make some sense then.
edit on 16-1-2013 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

hi, i'm not currently on any drugs, so saying i am is irresponsible of you, imo

skeptics, when they can't debunk the evidence then they go after the messengers character, lol

truth will be known, soon

edit on 17-1-2013 by cornucopia because: missspelling

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed

I think that "the truth" would completely FRY the brains of even the most avid hard core UFO researcher out there.

The ENTIRE HUMAN RACE has been infiltrated by a species of interdimensional intelligent life forms.
This infiltration started many thousands of years ago and is currently in its end stages culminating in the complete and total takeover of Planet Earth and killing off most of the human race in the process, leaving the comparitively few of those remaining to be completely and totally enslaved by them.

Yeah, good luck wrqpping your mind around that one.
and good F ing luck trying to get the Cooperating governements of the world to spill the beans and let us all in on the master plan of which they are all accomplices.

Yeah, good luck.
There is a reason this # is so heavily classified and it has NOTHING whatsoever to do with "us not being able to handle alien life existing".

Many will laugh, or turn away from this posting but the wise do not. As "far out" as it sounds it is one of the closest accurate summaries of what is true I have read on this site in a while. I would just replace a few of the words (interdimentional intellegent life forms = demons) to add clarity for how it wil all end.

They have a plan, but they fail. God's kingdom will come, God's will be done, the end of the age of mankind's self rule under the guidance of these beings is at an end. God also has a plan and only He has the power to bring it about in spirit and in truth.

God Bless,

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElohimJD

Originally posted by Screwed

I think that "the truth" would completely FRY the brains of even the most avid hard core UFO researcher out there.

The ENTIRE HUMAN RACE has been infiltrated by a species of interdimensional intelligent life forms.
This infiltration started many thousands of years ago and is currently in its end stages culminating in the complete and total takeover of Planet Earth and killing off most of the human race in the process, leaving the comparitively few of those remaining to be completely and totally enslaved by them.

Yeah, good luck wrqpping your mind around that one.
and good F ing luck trying to get the Cooperating governements of the world to spill the beans and let us all in on the master plan of which they are all accomplices.

Yeah, good luck.
There is a reason this # is so heavily classified and it has NOTHING whatsoever to do with "us not being able to handle alien life existing".

Many will laugh, or turn away from this posting but the wise do not. As "far out" as it sounds it is one of the closest accurate summaries of what is true I have read on this site in a while. I would just replace a few of the words (interdimentional intellegent life forms = demons) to add clarity for how it wil all end.

They have a plan, but they fail. God's kingdom will come, God's will be done, the end of the age of mankind's self rule under the guidance of these beings is at an end. God also has a plan and only He has the power to bring it about in spirit and in truth.

God Bless,

ALL souls are from/of God...

so whatever you religious people think the Truth is that we are all family...

the other posters theory of us being killed off is not true.

in fact it is irresponsible of him to say that, i know there are people who are paid to say such things, i do not know if he is being paid, but it's just not wise to say such things...

if you understood dimensions, frequencies and consciousness you would remember that anyone existing in the 5th and higher dimensions is of love & light as anything other that can't exist in higher realms...

you can say that there are negative beings out there, but since they could only exist in this dimension then their technology and abilities will be limited...

do you think we would allow negative beings to go out and ruin life/creation?

no

relax

love

joy

truth

remember?

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   

skeptics, when they can't debunk the evidence then they go after the messengers character, lol

Playing devil's advocate here. How could a skeptic even start to go about debunking something where all the proof of the statement comes from you? You say its true because you say you've witnessed it, but I could just as easily say that I'm privy to information that man will evolve into mermaids. You can't exactly disprove my statement, so you are left with credibility and as it stands I'm some random guy on the internet (as are you) so I therefore have little to no credibility.

This being said, where is your credibility? You post links to new age sites with just about as much credibility as your op. So how am I to believe what you are saying? You paint a nice rosy picture, but the way I view the world around me, it is a harsh, unforgiving place so why should the higher dimensions be any different?

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swills

This won't be the first time a group of people get together and disclose what they know about UFOs in Washington DC for the National Press Club. Some powerful testimony has been brought to light by ex military members, officers, enlisted, base commanders, and foreign military. My favorite is from 2010 and talk of UFOs shutting down American nuclear weapons.

Disclosure Conference, National Press Club, 27 September 2010

This is great until the end when people start asking questions. It proves what a sad display of journalists attended and had more crazy people than actual journalists asking questions. Or more often making rambling speeches.

It might be paranoid but I wouldn't be surprised if a couple were plants. There to make the whole thing seem crazy. Especially the last guy who talks, he just kind of rambles a bunch of mostly unrelated thoughts and one liners that it almost seems like he's just trying to waste time.

It seems like it should be major news that numerous military officials are coming forward to tell the public UFOs have been tampering with our nuclear weapons. Of course there would have to be actual journalists there to report it.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Krazysh0t

Playing devil's advocate here. How could a skeptic even start to go about debunking something where all the proof of the statement comes from you? You say its true because you say you've witnessed it, but I could just as easily say that I'm privy to information that man will evolve into mermaids. You can't exactly disprove my statement, so you are left with credibility and as it stands I'm some random guy on the internet (as are you) so I therefore have little to no credibility.

This being said, where is your credibility? You post links to new age sites with just about as much credibility as your op. So how am I to believe what you are saying? You paint a nice rosy picture, but the way I view the world around me, it is a harsh, unforgiving place so why should the higher dimensions be any different?

i am truth, lol

prove me wrong

i am a being of love & light, i would not steer you wrong, can you believe a fellow Human?

do you believe your mom, is there anyone you believe?

ask yourself

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join