It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Citizens' Hearing on Disclosure is Coming

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 08:09 AM
link   
It seems that this public conference happens every few years, and yields nothing.
As long as that nut job Hogland has any part of it.....never mind....

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by GezinhoKiko
i think you need to relax a bit OP
these conferences have happened before and didnt bring disclosure
and Steven Greer is just a manipulative piece of slime whos conning people into paying him to see UFOs

and the trailer for sirius?

hes still labelling them as UFOs
surely if hes so intact with them he would be calling them ET space craft!

im a beleiver theres life out there
we dont need people like Greer, people like him taint ufology
as you have stated already, you know they exist, disclosure will never happen
but personal disclosure is what you have, and thats good enough
just dont get your hopes up, otherwise its a long way down

edit on 15-1-2013 by GezinhoKiko because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-1-2013 by GezinhoKiko because: (no reason given)

i am relaxed and excited, i cann feel consciousness rising, there is so much proof out there and it's all coming out right now...

we have the meteorite with life, water on mars, crop designs, spacecraft sightings daily, etc.etc.etc...
earth like planets, already knew that, lol...the list goes on...

proof is all over the place!

also why should a government know something and keep it hidden?, no matter anyones response to that question truth is truth and shall be known by all, we are all equal...

the bum on the street is the same as a president, we are all spiritual beings having a human experience...

there is so much to know/remember..

we shall become galactic humans, thank you

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   
My friend,

Originally posted by thetiler
I think there should be a disclosure on the Mars anomalies, structures, TUBEs and of course

... the

civilization that lives underground there.

There are humans from Earth [black project funded] living and working along side a human civilization of 375,000 under the surface of Mars.

Of course I cant prove it, unless your clued up and have the ability to remote view

Be safe be well

Spiro

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Check these vides out that were caught from my home security camera on 1/11/2013, and please read the description on part #1 so you understand what is being seen here. The link: www.youtube.com... This is all raw video, no cg or editing.
edit on 16-1-2013 by candlelight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   
eventually truth will be known, it's just a matter of "time"

i'm here to speed up the process, feel free to help me

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   
if dozens and dozens of high ranking military officials, pilots, 10's of thousands of your fellow countrymen and people around the world are telling you crafts of unknown origin not of this planet are presently at earth, why do you need obama to confirm it for you.

why do you need obama to tell you for you to believe them.

if 3 military pilots where to tell the commander in chief they saw an unknown craft travelling at immense speed and performing aerial maneuvers not possible with known technology he would believe them and investigate.

the same 3 military pilots tell the same story publicly and people question their sincerity.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by SkuzzleButt

I know nothing.
2nd.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   
My friend,

Originally posted by randomname
if dozens and dozens of high ranking military officials, pilots, 10's of thousands of your fellow countrymen and people around the world are telling you crafts of unknown origin not of this planet are presently at earth, why do you need obama to confirm it for you.

if 3 military pilots where to tell the commander in chief they saw an unknown craft travelling at immense speed and performing aerial maneuvers not possible with known technology he would believe them and investigate.

the same 3 military pilots tell the same story publicly and people question their sincerity.

If only I could star you twice.

Instead, here's a

Be safe be well

Spiro

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by thetiler
I think there should be a disclosure on the Mars anomalies, structures, TUBEs and of course the bio - sprayer that has been leaked out by nasa. Just mind blowing, in fact that bio sprayer is on skippers mars anomalies research front page.

Just involving the mars issue alone. I actually think when they find that there is probably a civilization that lives underground there. Then the ufo problem will be partly solved.

What I am talking about is truly one of the MOST important ufo issue bar none! It really is !

But of course the 1964 sightings and Ernest Norman's mental telepathy should be taken a lot more seriously than it does!

Bio sprayer?

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   
yippee another disclosure conference
a lot of frauds and charlatans pockets are about to get fatter

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   
My friend,

Originally posted by xszawe

What do you mean?

Be safe be well

Spiro

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spiro
My friend,

What do you mean?

Be safe be well

Spiro

steven greer
clifford stone
i want to know whats out there
but i believe 99 percent of the people involved with this are in it for a paycheck
plus you mentioned bashar.any thread that includes bashar and greer
should automatically be binned by ats

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   
My friend,

Originally posted by Spiro
My friend,

What do you mean?

Be safe be well

Spiro

steven greer
clifford stone
i want to know whats out there
but i believe 99 percent of the people involved with this are in it for a paycheck
plus you mentioned bashar.any thread that includes bashar and greer
should automatically be binned by ats

I never mentioned Bashar

I see what you mean and totally agree with you in regards to Greer making money.

Stone however, I have a lot of time for. I have met Clifford many a time and have heard first hand of what he has said. I find him then, extremely credible indeed

Having said that, the amount of military [et al] personnel coming forward whom are not making any money from it have nothing to gain financially. Surely that must be a good thing?

Be safe be well

Spiro

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Spiro

sorry it was the op who mentioned him and not you
im just tired of waiting for disclosure
this crowd promises it every year
and full disclosure will never come from ex military or ex anything ..how could it

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   
My friend

reply to post by Spiro

sorry it was the op who mentioned him and not you
im just tired of waiting for disclosure
this crowd promises it every year

No Prob's

and full disclosure will never come from ex military or ex anything ..how could it

They already have, as can be seen in the video on this post

In may ways, this is stage two for them.

Be safe be well

Spiro

edit on 16-1-2013 by Spiro because: Typo

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname

i agree, it's not for me, it's for the people who are still asleep to such knowledge.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills
reply to post by cornucopia

The truly ironic hypocrisy is what that old fart reporter Jim Canan said. It's about 1:18:25 into the video. He said, essentially speaking on behalf of all news reporters, that he doesn't have the guts to write about it (the UFO sightings) because he needs to confirm it. He can't write what he can't confirm. This seems to be the quagmire.

But now, today and all of this week, serious prime time news all over are reporting that Lance Armstrong has confessed to doping. But the Oprah interview has not even aired yet. So it's all tabloid-type gossip and hysteria. There's nothing to confirm all these reports, and in fact, Oprah herself said, "Armstrong did not come clean in the manner that I expected."

I would expect Armstrong to continue his obfuscations and speak in ambiguous terms for the entire interview — not really confessing to doping. I'd bet it'll end up as a mere publicity stunt for Oprah and her show.

So let's see how all these news reporters and major news networks handle their shame if it turns out they reported nothing but hearsay and gossip for drama and marketing and for their own profiteering.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by cornucopia

You know they already did this and no one paid any attention except for some folks on ATS and GLP.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Spiro

yeah well until you can prove it I say bull dinky. Maybe microscopic life on mars but nothing with a mind and opposeible thumbs.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join