It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   
ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGHHHH GETTING REALLY P* OFF WITHTHE AMOUNT OF GUN THREADS ON ATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!

PLEASE BLOODY STOP!!!

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainBeno
ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGHHHH GETTING REALLY P* OFF WITHTHE AMOUNT OF GUN THREADS ON ATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!

PLEASE BLOODY STOP!!!

I'm pretty sure these threads will stop when the government actually stops trying to take our guns.

Just a thought.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainBeno

Welcome to the hot, and very prevalent, topic of the day, week, month, maybe even year. Things are heating up in America. Don't like gun threads then don't read them.

I'm a strong supporter of people's right to own weapons but I don't bother with more than 1/2 the gun threads. The only ones I'm interested in are the breaking news threads, such as Obama using many executive orders for federal gun control and states like NY vs Texas.

Btw, you do realize you're adding to the gun thread melting pot, right?
edit on 15-1-2013 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Melting pot........Ironic.

Yes

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   
It's all a distraction! "They" want us focused on all of this political "stuff" instead of all the UFO's flying around.

Plafuim

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   
You know... This IS a topic that simply is generating brand new stories and statements from people all over our nation...on a daily basis right now. It probably will be for weeks to come. Brand new stories. Daily.

It might be a fair suggestion at this point to suggest ATS make a forum for this topic? It's morphing into something much larger than it ever has been, taken alone.

Just my two cents.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by eXia7

My government isnt trying to take your guns.

planet america wins again..

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend
reply to post by eXia7

My government isnt trying to take your guns.

planet america wins again..

Like stated, you aren't obligated to read gun control threads, although you may feel obligated to reply, you don't have to really.

But this is a hot topic, that a lot of people are passionate about.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by eXia7

Yes, including myself eXia, including myself.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   

reply to post by eXia7

Yes, including myself eXia, including myself.

I'm trying to do my part, I'm looking for alternative stories to post, but it seems all that turns up interesting are gun control articles.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by eXia7

Yeah, that's right eXia, you got me.

I'm sick and tired of seeing them in my "new stories".

It's not a new story, it's an old one and one that is incredibly boring.

I I have heard is people whining about Guns and more guns, I haven't seen one post about Rights and rights alone.

Who gives a s*t about guns?? I don't?

I sleep at night, no gun required.

Perhaps America should address other problems, then you wouldn't need a bloody gun!

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by eXia7

Government is NOT trying to take away your damn guns. God are you gunners paranoid. What's happening with this executive order is moot moot moot. It's a dog and pony show that pleases the anti-gun voters and does nothing to the second amendment so it pleases the pro-gunners. It's just background checks, lower capacity magazines and making it a federal crime to smuggle or something rather which should have been a federal crime anyway.

You gunners are just absolutely nuts. Don't worry you freaks, there will be more school shootings right after anyway and business as usual, so give it up all ready.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlySolo
reply to post by eXia7

Government is NOT trying to take away your damn guns. God are you gunners paranoid. What's happening with this executive order is moot moot moot. It's a dog and pony show that pleases the anti-gun voters and does nothing to the second amendment so it pleases the pro-gunners. It's just background checks, lower capacity magazines and making it a federal crime to smuggle or something rather which should have been a federal crime anyway.

You gunners are just absolutely nuts. Don't worry you freaks, there will be more school shootings right after anyway and business as usual, so give it up all ready.

Of course they aren't going to take our guns RIGHT NOW, but what's to say they won't incrementally pass new legislation that will eventually force us to give up our guns? You aren't seeing the big picture here.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by eXia7

If you say so. But let me say one more thing. Your guns are a 100 years or more behind military technology and will do nothing in the event the government turns. It's funny, I've been a 911 truther since the beginning and with all this paranoid gun talk about tyrannical governments, I'm finding myself on the other side of the fence now. Weird...

It's like I can't be a truther and an anti-gunner at the same time. There's a paradox.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

What is it you imagine the Government has precisely? If they have such awesome technology to counter an insurgency or rebellion.....why have we gotten our asses handed to us in Iraq and in the process of losing the war in Afghanistan?

They can roll out this super-secret technology we're all supposed to stand in awe of any time now.... Losing wars to keep war fighting technology secret would be kinda stupid, wouldn't it? That's what we're suggesting by pointing at Washington and saying it's hopeless...why bother...don't try...they can just best us without thinking.

Err...... Vietnam, Iraq and Afghanistan have shown that is such a fallacy it's not worth repeating. The USG couldn't win a 4-H competition for pigs. They've proven it now over and over. I'd be happy if we had a Government who actually COULD.

We may have the world's BEST military but we have among the WORST leading and commanding them.........and it's the commanders who win or lose wars. Not the troops..MANY of whom will flip sides in a true fight here anyway.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Semi-autos and 9 mm vs 50 cal for starters. Pea shooters in comparison. High frequency sonar blasts idk, jets, tanks, rockets, missiles you name it. I'm not suggesting anything outrages, just top of the line technology.

Iraq was a disaster because no one knew who the enemy was and most of the attacks were ied's. Not to mention, Iraq insurgents were equipped with ak47s. Besides, the first thing to do in the event of a hostile government take down would be to halt all transport and production of civilian bullets. What then? Up the creek without a paddle.

Off topic a bit, just searching some stuff and I came upon this. Holy crap lol lucky guy.

edit on 16-1-2013 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   

PLEASE BLOODY STOP!!!

What he said......... enough!

Logged on today, top 10 latest posts... guns
Bored now

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Seriously.

What we really need are more ammo threads.

Guns hurt very few people. It tends to be the ammo that inflicts the actual damage.

new topics

top topics

join