It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 Moon/Earth Dream.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by iclark97

The part I find most interesting is when the timer reached zero THEN your alarm clock went off. It seems your consciousness was aware of the time on the clock although you were sleeping. The same thing but in different ways has happened to me several times.

The craziest one is one that happened when I was about 12 years old:

I dreamed I woke up and heard some family members talking down the hall in the dining room area. I proceeded to walk down the hall and when I reached the dining room I seen my Mom and sister sitting at the dining room table on my side and my uncle was standing in the doorway with his arm propped up on the other side of the table. They were all having a conversation.

I woke up. As I walked down the hall approaching the dining room I could hear their three voices. When I reached the dining room I noticed they were all in the exact same position as they were in the dream and they all said the same thing they said in the dream. It was all EXACTLY the same as it was in the dream up until they noticed me standing there watching them and listening. It took only about a minute for them to notice me.

I remember this incident so well because I have told this story so many times throughout my life I will never forget it.

Our consciousness reaches beyond our bodies.

-Alien

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

Holy cow, the end of that second video, where the two join hands and look at the new sky, looks so much like something I dreamed years ago. It wasn't the planets I was focused on in the dream, it was something else. It happened at night, but then it was also visible the next day... that night instead of a starry sky veil like we normally see, all the planets were revealed - Saturn, Jupiter, everything - like they were closer than our own moon. Fleets of huge UFOs were swooping in worldwide, and after daylight they were swooping over our place so low they were dipping in between tree tops. I had the kind of sick, kind of excited feeling that nothing on earth would ever be the same now... then I woke up. That's the first time I've seen the same thing!!! Thanks for posting those, by the way... I liked both songs AND their videos.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   

I had a similar dream last night. I looked up in the sky and saw an earth that was seemigly translucent and what struck me was it was exactly like our earth (I could see South America exact continental outline), following it as it darted around the sky were three moons all roughly the same size and all seemed to be about 1/4 the size of the earth. Suddenly the earth plummeted to the earth I was on. i heard a large boom and felt a shake and saw debris flying in the air. This shocked me so much that I awoke. Any interpretations?

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by philnando

I had a similar dream last night. I looked up in the sky and saw an earth that was seemigly translucent and what struck me was it was exactly like our earth (I could see South America exact continental outline), following it as it darted around the sky were three moons all roughly the same size and all seemed to be about 1/4 the size of the earth. Suddenly the earth plummeted to the earth I was on. i heard a large boom and felt a shake and saw debris flying in the air. This shocked me so much that I awoke. Any interpretations?

Not an interpretation, just a thought...

The Bible speaks in Revelations about a new Heaven, and a new Earth after the battle of good vs. evil.
Maybe this dream is showing you that this new earth is coming soon, and all the debris was symbolic of the "crap/evil" that needs to be discarded from the new planet.
edit on 2/1/2013 by sled735 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 01:04 AM
link   
I had to log in and reply to this, I pray this message will be seen since its 3 years later from everyones post. Like many of you I've had this exact Dream. It feels so vivid and real and my dream is a combination of all the parts that seem to be given in a way to every one responding or at least in similar situations. My Moon dream begans with me leaving. My childhood neighborhood with my best friend, then. I see the 3 Moons. 2 full(one small, one large) one half crescent. It as a night and everyone is I. Wonder.

. Before I continue, one thing I noticed is I had the Dream in 2009, a man in Kenya had it in 2011. All of the responses seem to be 2015.

Contd..... I am then shown the state of the world( things flying and people flying in the air, weather and whirlwinds, as well as the death of my best friend of 15 years who is sucked in a tornado of black sand.

God would later reveal In another prophetic dream later, how my best friend would die in real life which would be by water.

Within the 3 moon dream I'm also told by a visitor alien like entity that when a man with a name that begins with a J comes back or in contact with me, the Aliens would return.

I have searched many times for people who've had the three moon dream and never have gotten a result until tonight when I google it, this link to this blog was one of the first to pop up.

And I saw exactly one full moon to the east one full moon that sat on the horizon in the middle. And one crescent moon to the west. And when I look down I saw a planet earth. It was as if I was standing on a planet, with neighborhood on Top of it on whilst being able to see the 3 moons and the Earth Planet below.

I was also shown that a very fast train would crash. My favorite number is 8. The first ever super speed amtrack train in America leaving Seattle, on its first run crashed 808 days after my dream. My best friend died 8 years after my dream. I had 8 prophetic dreams during the first blood moon, all written down. Including one telling me of a massacre in Seattle, and a house I would come to live in with 5 vampires as roommates.

No one knows how I'm feeling with this knowing and I need someone to talk to. I'm hoping that persons are here on this blog.

In light of the the moons and it's affects on me I have e been have strong Intuition and a calling of preparation that I'm slowly arising to take action to become.

I believe we are all connected somehow and only a select few have been given this dream. How can u explain all the similarities ?

]

edit on 26-8-2018 by TheBoyWhoDreamed because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-8-2018 by TheBoyWhoDreamed because: Grammar Errors

edit on 26-8-2018 by TheBoyWhoDreamed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 01:14 AM
link   
this reminds me of a movie called the endless. it is a good movie.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Damla

I will have to check it out. I've never heard of it.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 01:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBoyWhoDreamed

I will have to check it out. I've never heard of it.

wanna have an avatar too? i just found the link

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: gravitybender

Reading the similarities in your dream to mine are scary. I had a dream in a seriesof 8 dreams about a house I would live in, n10 years after I had the 3 moon dream,i moved into the house, 2 years after the first blood moon in 2014, where I had the 8 prophetic Dreams.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Would it be weird to say that I had a dream I was in a camp with my best friend. I swear it sounds like the director had my same dream and turned it into a movie 9 years later. WTF

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBoyWhoDreamed

precognition. that can be a scary topic to many people. including myself. I like to see it that way. when you recognize an event before it happens, it is maybe because event happened because you recognized it or you knew it happened already and acted as if you guessed it before.
you might have gotten it from the director as well
it might have been originally his thing.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 01:59 AM
link   
the idea here is sharing. you shared it one way or another. you had the same faculties to recognize your sharing.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 04:29 AM
link   

that was like deep on so many levels. Lol I never even thought of it in that way,the levels of precognition or rather the cause ke flow of how we get the information.

So if it already happened and he sent it to me, then why are we in this simulation of reliving the things we know? Or that we can see.

During the same period of camp dream, I had a dream 3 days before it came true. In My dream I was leaving house to go do something outside the neighborhood. I carried an M16 in my hand, before crossing the street I hid the gun behind a house because I saw an officer yards away whom I bad a bad feeling about. As I was stopped by a police officer, questioned , then I was released.

In real life 3 days after the dream I was stopped by 5 cop cars (my life path number is 5) and almost charged with some sort of disturbance in a parking lot Of a grocery store that sat behind the gas station I had gone to in that moment, and I just so happen to be walking with my dog who is a black 5 year old Lhasa Poo at the time, I am told by the officer, they were given a description similar to me.

I left my body the entire experience, as I was in a state of shock my dream was happening. In my dream I carried a black M-16 but in real life my protector was my black 5 year old Lhasa Poo. Who I had in my hand when the cops start rolling up on me. I swear it felt like final destination.

I'm going to look more into precognition. Thank u

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 05:51 AM
link   
It was your unconscious / subconscious mind , your conscious mind and your alarm clock all colliding at the same moment. You were coming to the realization in your dream of the two minds & becoming aware of what you'd not been aware of previously and you knew the alarm would be sounding soon... hence the countdown and worry that time is running out.

leolady

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 06:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBoyWhoDreamed

that was like deep on so many levels. Lol I never even thought of it in that way,the levels of precognition or rather the cause ke flow of how we get the information.

So if it already happened and he sent it to me, then why are we in this simulation of reliving the things we know?

there are so many different types of people in this world. some people ask some questions early some later. I didnt ask that question yet. I am generally busy with the daily work. i think things have a different sequence for different people and that alone creates a harmony type of thing.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join