It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OK, the only reason powers want you guns is to kill you and yours.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   
And Yours should grab your attention.

Simple: The only people to disarm is your enemy.

Sadly: The only enemy our government sees is us...because they fund and protect those that want "WE THE PEOPLE" DEAD.

This is a sad state of affairs, but it is very real...said everyday.
edit on 15-1-2013 by Robodoon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Robodoon

Your title makes absolutely no sense. Not trying to start a fight, but you will probably get more hits if people understood what in the world your trying to say.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   
How many of these do we need. Less and less substance emerging on this topic

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Boring Boring Boring YAWN.

So many of these threads now, please add to others rather than start your own rant.

Over it.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I'm not understanding the extreme depopulation idea.
Killing tax paying citizens would not accomplish anything.

Do people think they're going to be killed because there isn't enough work to keep them paying taxes?

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

I think that goes back to the Georgia Guide Stones and whoever did that...for what ever reason they were made. A real mystery there....and I don't hear many suggesting the idea has much sanity. Although, depopulation would make sense to the rather ego-driven few who would see themselves in the surviving numbers. Do we have leader that purely evil and narcissistic? Well.... Okay, that evil?

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   
The topic is getting watered down and I appreciate wanting to start a new thread to make a point that would get lost in a general gun thread but it could be presented a little better. That being said the OP does have a point: I read a White Paper that was linked from the United Nations site on the subject of "eliminating the warrior gene" from society (presumably global not just here)....that means they DO want to stop your DNA from propagating (if you are a warrior and most of the so-called gun culture could be considered so....certainly all professional military and most reservists and law enforcement). One could conclude that they do want to kill you not just take your guns. I searched again for the paper late last year but it is no longer there....I wonder why.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by intelligenthoodlum33
reply to post by Robodoon

Your title makes absolutely no sense. Not trying to start a fight, but you will probably get more hits if people understood what in the world your trying to say.

Over time people will understand. The only reason people are coming for our guns is because they want you dead.

Isn't that simple?
That is history...isn't that simple?

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32
How many of these do we need. Less and less substance emerging on this topic

You need to understand more before you speak

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainBeno
Boring Boring Boring YAWN.

So many of these threads now, please add to others rather than start your own rant.

Over it.

Got Kids? on this trend...no you don't. I hope you don't, but I hope you do..if they are good.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
reply to post by snowspirit

I think that goes back to the Georgia Guide Stones and whoever did that...for what ever reason they were made. A real mystery there....and I don't hear many suggesting the idea has much sanity. Although, depopulation would make sense to the rather ego-driven few who would see themselves in the surviving numbers. Do we have leader that purely evil and narcissistic? Well.... Okay, that evil?

It is shown who made them.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen
The topic is getting watered down and I appreciate wanting to start a new thread to make a point that would get lost in a general gun thread but it could be presented a little better. That being said the OP does have a point: I read a White Paper that was linked from the United Nations site on the subject of "eliminating the warrior gene" from society (presumably global not just here)....that means they DO want to stop your DNA from propagating (if you are a warrior and most of the so-called gun culture could be considered so....certainly all professional military and most reservists and law enforcement). One could conclude that they do want to kill you not just take your guns. I searched again for the paper late last year but it is no longer there....I wonder why.

Your post is much better than most

new topics

top topics

join