It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jimmy Savile Satanic Sex Ring Claim: Star 'Worshipped Devil'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Jimmy Savile Satanic Sex Ring Claim: Star 'Worshipped Devil'

www.ibtimes.co.uk...

Pervert Jimmy Savile sexually abused vulnerable girls during sinister black masses, it has been claimed.

The BBC star dressed in black robes during the rituals which allegedly took place in the basement of Stoke Mandeville hospital, in 1975.

Five years later, the Jim'll Fix It star supposedly took part in more satanic abuse at a plush London residence. A 21-year-old was reportedly forced to take part in an orgy in a room decked out with satanic symbols.

Disgraced Savile hid his face with a mask during the abuse, but was identified by the 12-year-old victim in the Stoke Mandeville case. She spotted his distinctive white hair sprouting from beneath the garments and recognised his voice.

She told therapist Valerie Sinason she was molested, raped and beaten during the twisted ceremony by Savile, who chanted "Ave Satanas" with other devil worshippers in the dark, candle-lit room.

I wasn't really sure where to put this thread but these Satanic societies are definitely very secretive. In any case, more information keeps coming out about this disgusting man and his deplorable acts. We've seen this before, men appearing to be doing good, aka God's work, but behind the scenes they use and abuse their "work" to abuse the innocent, which usually are children or young adults. From the Catholic Church to Penn State to Jimmy "I Worship the Devil" Savile, a man who was so very close the British Royal Family.

So very close the British Royal Family.

edit on 15-1-2013 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Incredibly scary folks. A lot of topics heregot laughed at or scorned. And people rightly always look for hard evidence and scientific proof for everything brought up from Aliens to NWO stuff. The scary thing about this is that a lot of people are not sure about god and religion in general but the fact that characters like Savile certainly do believe it, allows massive evils to be perpetrated. If there is an ongoing investigation and surprising names turn up, it remains to be seen wether the powers in charge at the highest levels of British government will allow it all to go public or will they just bury it. I have heard rumopurs already of five or six names implicated already but for now it could be just hearsay.

w - cb

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Operation Yewtree, is the official police name for the investigation in to Jimi so-vile`s crimes. The cops are dragging some "C"-list has been celebs into the daylight for scorching but they will not give up the true villians, the power elite.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   
This guy is such a creep and was into what seems like anything that involved sex, especially abnormal sex, it doesn't surprise me he was into 'devil worship' and stuff like that. Almost goes hand in hand. The fact that he was so very close to the Royals and other big wigs speaks volumes especially when you read about the Kamloops school in Canada, see some info here

Anyway, I remember reading about the sclera and how it possibly can signify a mass murderer or dangerous person see ATS thread here
I found it interesting, having looked up Jimmy Savile on google images, just how many pictures he has with the 3 sclera look, and indeed the supposed most dangerous state of the top showing above the iris too. Does make you wonder if there really is something in that because he sure was a monster.
edit on 15-1-2013 by CthulhuMythos because: slight change for clarity

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Wait just a tic.
I thought the whole "satanic ritualistic sex abuse ring" was just a conspiracy theory.
Certainly it all ends here,... with some C-list celeb and certainly there are no more people in even higher places doing these things.

I mean, tell me this doesn't go any higher!
It's not like there are alot of politicians and people in high places doing these things right?
Tell me David Icke wasn't right all along.

This is probably where it ends.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

"This is where it probably ends"

Is that you being sarcastic or do you truly believe it just ends with Jimmy?

In any case, yes, David Icke was at least right bout Jimmy Savile all along. Makes ya wonder what else he is right about don't it?
edit on 15-1-2013 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   
It's not so much a conspiracy as a story reliant on the testimonies of people abused as children, as there is not video or written evidence (to my knowledge). Many therapists have often stated they believe the testimonies of their clients, but there are also a lot of genuine examples of false memories being created out of a traumatic past (from family arguments that never happened to UFO abductions), which people have argued are also the case with satanic abuse allegations.

Stories like this may persuade more people to speak out, I personally believe ritualistic abuse is prevalent.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

Wait just a tic. I thought the whole "satanic ritualistic sex abuse ring" was just a conspiracy theory. Certainly it all ends here,... with some C-list celeb and certainly there are no more people in even higher places doing these things. I mean, tell me this doesn't go any higher! It's not like there are alot of politicians and people in high places doing these things right? Tell me David Icke wasn't right all along. This is probably where it ends.

See, that's that cognitive dissonance at work, because the truth really is too awful for many people that have put their faith in "the system" to comprehend. I see this as being the thin edge of a wide axe, the beginning of disclosure into those aspects of the PTW

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Is there any evidence of this?

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 01:34 AM
link   
It seems a bit odd the royal family is connected with the man..Does anyone believe they are involved in occult activities?

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 01:35 AM
link   
the illuminati documentaries aside any other films or books which document satanic and pedopile type behaviour in connection to the royal family?

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Thanks in advance for any links

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 01:38 AM
link   
he hints at the behaviour of his royal connections often

Savile brings a girl to Prince Phillip.
www.youtube.com...

People laugh at his story like it were actually funny. *rolls eyes.
edit on 20-1-2013 by dianashay because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Swills

I actually just read about this creepster on vigilant citizen.

vigilantcitizen.com...

The article states in the beginning 'that Savile was part of a large, organized and elite-protected network that systematically abuses and traumatizes children for their own twisted end.'

The article is a good read, but very disturbing. SRA is no good. I think this stuff will continue and that saddens me deeply. I wish something could be done to stop this, but feel they really are protected by the elite.

It's maddening as well.

No peace and love
-nat wants to scat-

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheblackMagickian777
the illuminati documentaries aside any other films or books which document satanic and pedopile type behaviour in connection to the royal family?

This was posted in another thread but it shows examples of Royalty not just from Britain doing stuff like this, have a look the video points to Belgium and France Royalty as well....

www.youtube.com...

Of course it must be stated that not every member of Royals from what ever country are involved in this it's the minority but a very powerful minority at that....

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 06:10 AM
link   
the entertainment industry is full of those scum devil worshipper
but the bankster are the worst because they control the world and the wars

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 06:36 AM
link   
This man’s very face disgusts me, I really can’t stand seeing his face it’s just the embodiment of evil, his face is the face of evil so I would not be surprised in the least that he worshiped Satan.

I don’t think his proximity to the Royal Family means anything really but I would not be surprised if he was a satanic worshiper.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Throw all satanists in jail then let them have their orgies there.

top topics

join