It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Happens After Nov. 2nd?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I am sure all the "Bush is the sntichrist" or "Kerry eats babies" topics take up alot of space on ATS. But when the election is over, what will happen to all the "Bush had sex with Saddam" and "Kerry became a jew for votes" topics? Will they just go to the back or will they be deleted to make room on ATS? Must take a ton of bandwith up. Just wondering, curios to know what happens to posts like those that only have a limited shelf life, and in this case shelf life up to Nov. 3rd, maybe the 4th if you stretch it.

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 06:16 PM
link   
The fact that Bush, the AntiChrist, had sex with Saddam doesn't change after Nov. 3. It's a historical document.

Plus ATS has more integrity than the government on such issues.

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by James the Lesser
What Happens After Nov. 2nd?

We go about our lives as we have everyday, only difference is we will have someone new to bitch about.

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I see Nov 2nd as a lose/lose situation for Americans. Who do you pick? Bush who is an idiot and can't be trusted. Or do you pick Kerry who is slick and can't be trusted? Neither one represent the people.

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 06:26 PM
link   
These issues will die off. May have a flare here and there. Speaking for myself, I have campaign fatigue in a big way and really can't wait untill its over.

Thank God I don't live in a battleground state! If I have to watch all those political adds Id go crazy

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Like ADVISOR said, just some crap for people to bitch about. If Kerry wins the Dems will laugh at the Reps, if Bbush wins the Reps will laugh at the Dems and if Badnarik wins the Dems and Reps will both die from shock.

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I think you can expect another month or 2-3 of turmoil and Bushy gloating if Bush wins and alot of flaming and Kerry gloating if Kerry wins.

Election date won't finish this crap. It'll need to eb out.

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by James the Lesser
I am sure all the "Bush is the sntichrist" or "Kerry eats babies" topics take up alot of space on ATS. But when the election is over, what will happen to all the "Bush had sex with Saddam" and "Kerry became a jew for votes" topics? Will they just go to the back or will they be deleted to make room on ATS? Must take a ton of bandwith up. Just wondering, curios to know what happens to posts like those that only have a limited shelf life, and in this case shelf life up to Nov. 3rd, maybe the 4th if you stretch it.

The Quintessential Conspiritor Knows Full Well that all that data is
compiled into individual....DOSSIERS

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 07:00 PM
link   
We suffer through 4 more years of "Bush/Kerry stole the election."

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I'll be soooo happy when it's just over! For a while, if Kerry wins...the Bushers will be grumping and bitching, if Bush win the Kerries will be grumping and bitching...I do think that Bush will win, though it will be through no help from me......aaaaanyway, I'm not tired of the debating, but I'm sick to death of all the bashing both ways, and it seems that this political crap just brings out the worst in people.

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 09:06 PM
link   
After nov. 2nd I am predicting a migration of ATS members not to be hear or seen anymore around these borads.

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 07:13 AM
link   
We'll still have a politics forum, we've had one even before the 9/11 attacks.

Perhaps the mud-pit gets removed, but I dont know for sure.
I think it also depends on who wins, if Bush wins, there will probably be a lot of drama about it.

We'll see...

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 07:27 AM
link   
If Bush wins your taxes will go to one of Bush's cronies, if Kerry wins your taxes will go to someone who has never worked a day in his life.

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
After nov. 2nd I am predicting a migration of ATS members not to be hear or seen anymore around these borads.

i think some people will lose interest with ATS but not many.... those who leave will be the type of member who generally rant and flame at those who aren't ignorant

and remember you've all got the build up to the UK General Election to look forward to

[Edited on 28-10-2004 by UK Wizard]

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 01:10 AM
link   
After election day, the political plants and phonies will leave...the losing side will bitch, the winning side will gloat and we'll argue about something else. Politics is a never-ending saga.
joey

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 02:08 AM
link   
It'll carry on for a week or so after the elections (especially if Bush pulls another 'Florida' and gets another 4 years). After that I think it'll die out until either a) The inauguration ceremony or b) The newly elected president screws something up.

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zion Mainframe
Perhaps the mud-pit gets removed, We'll see...

Hey, that gets my vote.

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 07:15 AM
link   
After the election, gas prices will spike upwards tremendously after being held down artificially. $4 a gallon in the U.S. next year I'm certain.

A little further, but not to far, down the line:

Possible invasions of Iran and/or North Korea.

Economy completely crashes/overt NWO emerges. Not much will change other than our national flags though.

[edit on 29-10-2004 by heelstone]

top topics

join