It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is suppose to be a "serious Site"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Someone made a right t.t of themselves there

edit on 15-1-2013 by scotsdavy1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-1-2013 by scotsdavy1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   
lol,

boob ads for the win

lmao,op

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   
For some reason I do not get any adds. Maybe I am on ATS to much or maybe my antivirus filters them.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Robodoon
Why am I getting Booby ads? No really? I like boobs in person, but not personalities.

Every man likes boobs, its design, but no man likes boobs...as in idiots.

Can ATS handle me?, I'm a very nice person, a roll over person who just wants the best for all.

I've come here to play with you.

Why is it I feel your time will be relatively short-lived on here for some reason?
So how many different identities have you had on ATS?
C'mon, I won't tell no-body!

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   
IM sorry,

just was letting the OP know its natural

Maybe a little bit to much cheerleading

Manors back on

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Never mind the testosterone adds anyway. If you got boobie adds coming up then the testosterone levels are just fine.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Haha, Called adsense ./facepalm.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   
hmmm. I keep getting ads offering to help me cut down on belly fat. Should I be offended?

J

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   
no

u should not!

period.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Explanation: Flagged!

Congratulations dear new member Robodoon,

... You just found your ATS Radar sense
... and You also just broke ATS's Radar sense! :shk:

Personal Disclosure: Welcome to the team my fellow wingnut wingman!

Way to break cover!

Ever heard of stealth!?

@ATS Bogey Sighted! Engaging!

edit on 15-1-2013 by OmegaLogos because: Edited to fix spelling.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Robodoon

Hello.. Yes this use to be a real site, and it had, and still has critical thinkingers. However as time has passed, I must admit, and no offence to staff, or the owners. But this place has become a different place. I place most of the blame on the newer membership. 80% of these people are delusional, paranoid, and down right ignorant.
20% of the new commers are great minds, with a many talents. I have had the honor to get to know some of them.

But overall, I do not feel as safe sharing my feelings, or my thoughts as of lately. While the staff does their best to keep things civil here.. Its overwhelming these days for them.

From all my research, conspiracy theories and the likes have been put upon us, as disinformation wrapped in a romantic package, that can be very misleading, and dangerous to a point. If someone is not able to take what they need and leave the rest, one can become very depressed.

There are many diamonds in the ruff here.. You will learn some real truths, and some true conspiracy.
Yet over all these theories are meant to throw you off the truth.. To discredit a valid logical reason.
Its used to blame everything, and everyone else but there own self.

In many aspects we have done this to our selfs, and some are content with blaming aliens and grand conspiracies that remove any person blame that they allow in their life. We have become very weak as a society. Based in fear, Lies, and War.

You must find your own truth. As now a days, so many have the truth in their back pocket. And will only offer you this truth at a price. Any man who wants to offer you absolute truth, is not to be trusted.

Truth is point of view. Yet there are solid truths in this world. Such as.. Stand in front of a bus going 55 MPH. The TRUTH is you will be crushed by the bus. Yet some can claim reality is an illusion. But its a very persistant illusion.. Albert E.

Thanks for listening.. I hope you find what you are looking for. But there are many dirtballs, and worthless rocks threads. Yet sooner or later you will find that gem in the ruff.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Dangerous start man
Dangerous start

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
reply to post by Robodoon

You're getting booby ads cause you've been looking at boobs on the internet my friend! ATS uses google ad sense to serve up ads based on your browsing habits. If you're seeing something you don't like, I suggest you clear your cookies and cache
!

Hi , and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

General ATS Discussion Etiquette.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take some time to look around and orient yourself.

~Tenth
ATS Moderator

LOL! Nope

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join