It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syria likely already used chemical weapons. Whats next?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Not sure if this has been posted yet, but just breaking on twitter.

thecable.foreignpolicy.com... /posts/2013/01/15/secret_state_department_cable_chemical_weapons_used_in_syria

This is also my first thread, so i hope i did the link correctly. If not, please point me in the direction of how to link to articles. Thanks.

If this is correct, did the Administration not say that this is unforgiveable? Could this be more propaganda to distract from the current fight for the Second Amendment in the United States?

Thoughts?

Also, not sure about the source on this one, but it was found through Reuters. Again, not sure of the trustworthiness of either.
edit on 15-1-2013 by wondermost because: edit to add

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by wondermost

Not linked right.. here you go man..

Source
edit on 1/15/2013 by Juggernog because: (no reason given)

Btw, I think its all BS. Just another excuse to try and get the US involved.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Juggernog

Thank you much! Could you kindly teach me how to link on this site, or better yet, point me to the instructions manual? lol.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Juggernog

Btw, I think its all BS. Just another excuse to try and get the US involved.

Agreed. same thing that happened in Iraq. Is this the start of a push to try and take our minds off of the gun debate? You want to distract the American people, have a war, right?

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Just copy the URL from the website you want to link.. Click "link" above the post youre creating. Type in a name for the link in the first pop up.. Like I did when I typed "Source" then another pop up, you paste the link.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Yes the administration that is drone bombing children world wide, which is using Depleted Uranium cancer weapons, which supplied White Phosphorous to the Israelis for use on the Palestinians, which in the past has nuked civilian populations, which has used chemical weapons (Agent Orange and Napalm) on children, which supplied chemical weapons to one of their puppets (Saddam Hussein), etc., said its "unforgivable".

Mmm hmm, sure ok.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   
After the Iraq WMD lies I don`t trust anything the government says in their efforts to get us into another war.In fact, unless the chinese are storming the beaches at atlantic city I won`t support ANY more wars for ANY reason that the government gets us into.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I am definitely in no way supportive of ANY action in Syria. Our government is full of nothing but hypocracy. I think i definitely lean towards the side of our government having a hand of some sort in with all the arab springs. The bigger picture and all that.

I just think its kind of strange that the same day that Obama gets the memo on what to do on gun control, not only another shooting in St. Louis, but now an article pointing out how Syria has indeed used chemical weapons.

I wouldn't be a bit surprised for Obama to come out on inauguration day and not only adress gun control, immigration, and now how we must go and save the Syrian citizens. Spread some more democracy.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Juggernog

Just copy the URL from the website you want to link.. Click "link" above the post youre creating. Type in a name for the link in the first pop up.. Like I did when I typed "Source" then another pop up, you paste the link.

Thanks a bunch!

second line

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Wasn't it the "rebels" who have threatened to then went on to use these chemicals with bags with buttons?

There have been various reports on this but I have yet to see concrete proof, but due to what I have seen I have no choice but to believe it. Perhaps I am misinformed

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Hey, can someone put the article up, I don't like being asked to pay $36 with a sign up just to see some propaganda.

top topics

join