It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whooping Cough Outbreak Involved 90% Vaccinated Kids

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+127 more 
posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   

www.activistpost.com

Vermont has declared a statewide epidemic of whooping cough that started in 2012 and has continued into the year 2013. To date there has been a total of 612 confirmed cases of pertussis of which 90% have been vaccinated against the bacteria with the Tdap vaccine. The New England Journal of Medicine released a study that parallels this outbreak showing that of the confirmed cases of whooping cough the majority of them, 80%, had received multiple Tdap vaccinations - with most receiving 5 or 6 dose
(visit the link for the full news article)

+100 more 
posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I have been flamed recently for mentioning this, but it seems that those who get vaccinated against certain diseases such as the Whooping Cough or the Flu are the most vulnerable to get sick.

If this is true this is truly worrisome and is another reason not to trust vaccine manufacturers or Big-Pharma. The article is well sourced and I urge anyone to please point out any incorrect information that has been presented.

I am not saying this is 100% correct as I am not an expert on this topic but I do have my reasons to at least give the claims made in this article some attention.

Here is a video that is included in the source article:

I know that the Activist Post is not regarded as a very reliable source around here so I expect a lot of you to attack the source but not the content, but I would appreciate if the content of the source is what you question.

Thanks.

www.activistpost.com

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Those vaccines are really effective eh -

It really is a joke and would be so funny if it wasn't so serious and people put their blind faith in these things -

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by quedup

I have seen so many people get sick from various vaccines that I can't help but point out my suspicion of how dangerous they are/may be.

People tell me that my personal experiences are not valid and do not apply to the population as a whole, but come on people, when will we say enough is enough?

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

The put far too much trust in these vaccines - of course 'If the Doc says it's OK' - the Doc wouldn't dare say any other.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Vaccines contain the disease they are claiming to fight. The argument is, that it's weakened so the immune system can fight it, but multiple shots probably do the reverse.

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

www.activistpost.com

Vermont has declared a statewide epidemic of whooping cough that started in 2012 and has continued into the year 2013. To date there has been a total of 612 confirmed cases of pertussis of which 90% have been vaccinated against the bacteria with the Tdap vaccine. The New England Journal of Medicine released a study that parallels this outbreak showing that of the confirmed cases of whooping cough the majority of them, 80%, had received multiple Tdap vaccinations - with most receiving 5 or 6 dose

I am so sick of hearing about vaccines. Sick of it. They are poison. If someone tries to guilt you into getting a vaccine tell them to stop paying for wars first. We are being prepared for forced vaccination and i can tell you i am definitely not participating in this garbage.

+10 more 
posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   
My Doc informed me to not take any vaccines from the government off the record of course : )

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   
These types of cases of outbreaks of diseases among people who have been vaccinated against them go back decades.

When the flu pamphlets that urge you to get the flu say "It is a myth that people get flu from the vaccination" and yet there are countless people who get the flu right after vaccination every single time; when these things are ignored by the FDA, the CDC, the WHO and doctors in general, it is definitely up to the average person to point them out. They have been ignored for decades.

But the trust and belief by so many people that vaccines are effective, and that these cases proving they don't work are "isolated, anomalies, incorrect, fallacious" is so pervasive because it's been handed down for decades to us and is really indoctrinated into everyone.

So for myself, I am not interested in arguments, name calling orcalling Andrew Wakefield a fraud. I am interested in why cases like the one mentioned here do not seem to matter?
edit on 15-1-2013 by thebtheb because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by rwfresh

I am so sick of hearing about vaccines. Sick of it.

Me too my friend.

They are poison.

I agree.

If someone tries to guilt you into getting a vaccine tell them to stop paying for wars first. We are being prepared for forced vaccination and i can tell you i am definitely not participating in this garbage.

Well said.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
reply to post by rwfresh

I am so sick of hearing about vaccines. Sick of it.

Me too my friend.

They are poison.

I agree.

If someone tries to guilt you into getting a vaccine tell them to stop paying for wars first. We are being prepared for forced vaccination and i can tell you i am definitely not participating in this garbage.

Well said.

I won't be tired of hearing about vaccines until the truth about is really known.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by thebtheb

What I meant to say is that I am tired of hearing about the harm they cause.

Which is why I have authored several threads on this issue. Trust me, I want the truth about these poisons to be exposed for everyone to see it.

+16 more 
posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I am a 30 year old male, never had a vaccine shot in my life.
As a kid i used to go out and play in lots of dirt, digging it up with my hands, going to the shop and getting sweets for myself and then still not cleaning my hands eating the sweets and many other stuff like this.
I have never been proper sick a day in my life, when my friends get sick and stuff it does effect them really bad, yet if they pass it on to me it lasts like 1 or 2 days and is then gone.
I really believe my immune system can at this stage fight off anything cos i build it up myself to do the work and i trust in my body to heal itself without any outside help.

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Whooping cough isn`t a very common disease is it?
If this report is accurate then i would say that is proof that vaccines DO make people sick or to put it another way, this is proof that vaccines are not as harmless and safe as the government wants us to believe.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   
wish i could star you twice^^^^^

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by GradientWell
My Doc informed me to not take any vaccines from the government off the record of course : )

The FACT that most doctors refuse to get vaccinated says it all.

"One of the true tests of a fanatic is whether or not he takes his own medicine—or believes his own press releases." ~ Robert S. Mendelsohn, M.D.

Many doctors and health‐care practitioners do not get vaccinated
and do not vaccinate their children. Why not?

• They know vaccines are not proven to be safe or effective.
• They know vaccines contain dangerous substances.
• They know vaccines cause serious health problems.
• They have treated patients with serious side effects from vaccines.
Source

Dr. Gordon T. Stewart, head of the department of community medicine at the University of Glasgow, Scotland, is one of the most vigorous critics of the pertussis vaccine. He says he supported the inoculation before 1974 but then began to observe outbreaks of pertussis in children who had been vaccinated. "Now, in Glasgow," he says, "30 per-cent of our whooping cough cases are occurring in vaccinated patients. This leads me to believe that the vaccine is not all that protective." Source

Most doctors also refuse chemo & radiation. Why? Same reason: They KNOW it not only doesn't work, but they know about the fact that it KILLS.

Doctors are the third leading cause of death in the United States

Think it's an "accident"? Think again...

"The medical industry is no longer to be trusted. We have a Medical Inquisition. The Rockefellers took it over way back and warped a lot of it. Our doctors are brainwashed. The Rockefellers are dedicated to population reduction and are using the medical industry to do it."
Confessions of a Medical Heretic

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   

WHOOOPS!!!

Can't get much clearer than that.

Oh, but it was just a "contaminated batch" I hear they may say.

Yea, contaminated with bacteria, and only god knows what else.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

That is not what the New England Journal of Medicine said. In fact, it borders on outright fabrication. Here is a link to the NEJM study:

www.nejm.org...

Here is its conclusion:

CONCLUSIONS
Protection against pertussis waned during the 5 years after the fifth dose of DTaP. (Funded by Kaiser Permanente).

The outbreak in Vermont was not even studied by the NEJM, so the 90% figure is presumably made up. Why don't people ever check their sources before they post?
edit on 15-1-2013 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   
When I was 5 I had the worst case of whooping cough doctor had seen. Took me 6 weeks to get over it. Every night coughing till you puke and you can't breathe.
Between 1971-1974 I was vaccinated 5 doses of pertussis vaccine. Just double checked my health records to confirm that.
Pretty bad when in kindergarten you want TO DIE because it would feel better.
My son, age 8...never vaccinated for Pertussis...developed it. It lasted about a month. Mild case.
Shocking though...considering how they claim it's highly infectious...nobody,not one of my other kids, in the same house...got sick. None.
I can't speak for the effectiveness of all vaccines..but for this one..I raise my BS flag.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join