It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails? NOT! Regular Commercial Airlines - Camera Test for Documentary

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   
So just saw this video and thought how simple it is to know when you can expect to see persistent contrails...

Now this should be easy for the most basic of weather knowledgeable individuals(no disrespect) to understand.

I guess what one can take from this video is that you can identify when the weather around you will have more moisture which in turn means you will see more contrails.

I can only show you the way...The rest is up to you...

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Stay asleep, the world is so much easier that way.

I personally like being gaslighted every day.
Look it up, it's a good term to describe what is done about what you "think" you know.

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 15-1-2013 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

So then since your so awake enlighten me on what I seem to be missing?

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h
reply to post by JibbyJedi

So then since your so awake enlighten me on what I seem to be missing?

I can't say what you are missing specifically, perhaps you are missing 1 side of the coin's perspectives? Instead of humiliation or patronizing your opponents to your argument, try seeing their side of the argument without bias or your ego getting in the way.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

It is always amusing to see people that do not understand enough science to pass a 4th grade earth science class are apparently so brilliant that they are able to "see" things hidden or subliminal. Forget basic science........"wake up" and believe YouTube videos.
Oy.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by stars15k

It is always amusing too see chemtrails occur where none of these conditions are present, and have defenders of said trails claim that "could not happen".

Exactly ! we shout ! And yet there they are !

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

well I have a friend who is knwoledgeable in both aviation and meteorology(not any sort of official expert though) and he has looked into chemtrails and he tells me that under proper conditions chontrails will appear like chemtrails and can last for hours, but this does not inclide all chemtrails

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   
wow, i haven't seen a persistant contrail for at least 6 months now.

one would think that with the scientific evidence that is presented in the youtube video, conditions for pesistant contrails would have presented themselves a good number of times, so that i could observe them in my local skies.

and yet i have not.

could it be that the science behind them is incorrect?

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by ParasuvO
reply to post by stars15k

It is always amusing too see chemtrails occur where none of these conditions are present,.

and when did that ever happen?

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by tinhattribunal

one would think that with the scientific evidence that is presented in the youtube video, conditions for pesistant contrails would have presented themselves a good number of times, so that i could observe them in my local skies.

They were there you were just calling them chemtrails...

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ParasuvO

Oh, please. Show when this has happened. If you have really done any research outside the "chemtrail" theory fairy tales, you would know how to pinpoint both the plane you were seeing and the conditions in the atmosphere in the area at the same time.
Without being able to show both, any claims by "chemtrail" believers cannot be taken seriously.
Then get together with believers and try to find a consensus. So many of you claim so many different things about "chemtrails" you need a program to keep track.
I'll be waiting for both.....

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 06:08 AM
link   
And the proof always consists of the same thing . . .
Person 'A' points up in the sky and says "See! Proof!".

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 06:14 AM
link   

I'm willing to bet you live in Australia or New Zealand. Am I right? Can you guess how I could tell?

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

There's been contrails in New Zealand - one over the small town of Opotiki in the Bay of Islands on New Years Day got the locals upset - until it was "revealed" a Lan Chile flight from Sth America - Sydney by way of Auckland

Actually I'm surprised that site published the comments identifying it - usually they censor anything I send them that doesn't scream "they are evil for spraying us with poison"!

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001

I'm willing to bet you live in Australia or New Zealand. Am I right? Can you guess how I could tell?

you are still getting these?

new topics

top topics

join