It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Obama to Use Children to Push His Plan on Gun Control

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Thunder heart woman

THEY are standing on the graves of those children.

So? The graves of those children are exactly what this is about

How dare you suggest that people should not be outraged

How sinister is it that anyone concerned by the weaponry that was used to murder these children is accused of trying to take away YOUR rights

How is it that we can't have this discussion - at all?

Responsible gun owners, who are registered and obeying the laws are simply wanting to retain our 2nd amendment rights, and not be punished for what some nut job does with his gun.

Responsible gun owners are willing to have a back and forth. I know responsible gun owners - and I know their hearts and minds

So, hush now - the grownups are talking

edit on 1/16/2013 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   
so the children contacted the pres....years from now when they look back at this they will laugh and say what a blatent propaganda tool that was...

wouldnt it be.......funny ..to see countries rise up against the bombing and attacks on thier countries by the u.s...the killing of hundreds of innocent women AND children around the world all in an attempt to kill a couple of terrorists...and at the UN there will be a telivised conference with secertary general ban ki-moon surrounded by children..asking the the u.s. stop its indiscriminate attacks on the women and children of the world....

now back to reality...

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   
As most of you know that follow 2A intrusions and the slow step-by-step process the Agenda Makers engage in, March 2013 is the next big meeting of the United Nations Small Arms Trade Treaty negotiations.

One of their primary goals is expanding their Global Registry.

If Obama brings up this global registry and tries to apply it to US citizens, BEWARE!

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by NavyDoc

Really? Please point out where the NRA paraded out a bunch of kids for a photop?

the NRA would not dare

They've been dreading this moment for some time now

Which is exactly why we're being subjected to this accusation now - what else have they got?

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Spiramirabilis

So, hush now - the grownups are talking

Might want to stay out of that grownup world.
In case you didn't find out yet:
It has bad people that are called criminals.
They will steal your children and use them for their own pleasure, then kill them.
They will break into your house and rape you.
They will steal your things.

And the grownup world has cops.
They show up to fill out a crime scene report.... after the above crimes have been committed.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
But it's what the people want, apparently.

Not really.
What are the numbers again for firearm sales and NRA membership???

I did not realize we have become a Mob Rule Govt, or that what the people want is allowed, when that goes against the Law of the Land.

I guess maybe we are a Banana Republic now.

When do the Kangaroo Courts begin?

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I highly doubt that the children took it upon themselves to write the president, more than likely they were encouraged by their parents or teachers,

MHO

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

Is your world really that simple?

You think that we people that are concerned about this subject don't know about crime?

None of us have experienced crime?

Like I said - we're trying to have a grownup discussion -

you can join in, abstain - or start shooting

those are your choices

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spiramirabilis
reply to post by NavyDoc

Really? Please point out where the NRA paraded out a bunch of kids for a photop?

the NRA would not dare

They've been dreading this moment for some time now

Which is exactly why we're being subjected to this accusation now - what else have they got?

That's a bit silly because one could also say that Diane Feistein and Charlie Schumer and everyone else with a previously held agenda has been hoping for this for quite some time so they get a good opportunity,

See how silly that sounds?

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by NavyDoc

NavyDoc - this is not a new discussion - and you know that

So, yes - see how silly this is?

Sorry Navy - I forget that for some people anyone who isn't for them is against them

And so - no changes - ever?

Is this what this country is being reduced to?

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Is your world really that simple?

No, it isn't.

But the Second Amendment to the US Constitution is very simple.

Maybe some people should listen to their own advice and grow up a little. Adults don't need to demean others with their snide comments.

you can join in

I already did, maybe you missed that?
edit on 16-1-2013 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Maybe some people should listen to their own advice and grow up a little. Adults don't need to demean others with their snide comments.

you mean like this?

Might want to stay out of that grownup world. In case you didn't find out yet: It has bad people that are called criminals. They will steal your children and use them for their own pleasure, then kill them. They will break into your house and rape you. They will steal your things. And the grownup world has cops. They show up to fill out a crime scene report.... after the above crimes have been committed.

And there you go

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

Bravo! Really great point! This thread uses children to further the "Hate Obama" agenda!

Actually it shows Obamas Hypocrisy.

You dont have to love or hate Obama to know he did NOTHING to stop 16 children dying because of his Policies. If hes going to use children as a backdrop, why doesn't he have the families who lost their children on stage with him, answering QUESTIONS about his failed policies in Mexico?

Those very weapons he wants to ban, ended up in the hands of ruthless criminals, who killed children!

Its a simple question, but an answer HIS supporters cant seem to want to answer either.

Why is that?

Or do ONLY American children matter?

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   
This subject has been hashed and rehashed from every direction; Obama and those with him will now push all the harder with their agendas and in the process be clearly exposed for the Globalist Minions that they are and as a result more people will be woken up and not just to Obama but to the entire New World Order Agenda.

Already in Europe people are waking up and the efforts by these Luciferian Marxist are being rejected right and left by the people and their governments (Germany is pulling its US held Gold for example) and the European Union (EU) is beginning to crumble and in this process the Global Corporations embedded here in the USA are being exposed. IT'S A BIG IDEA and humanity wants no part of it!

Now Obama and his cohorts think it is a good time to try to disarm the American People but any laws they push through will only impact Law Abiding Citizens and those who have registered their Fire Arms and/or left a paper trail with their purchase of ammunition.

Needless to say the Criminals who already possess fire arms illegally will not be impacted by more laws nor will the Law Abiding Citizens who will, without a doubt, bury, stash and hide away their firearms and ammunition so, all and all, I doubt Obama will succeed in doing much of anything but impaling himself on our 2nd Amendment and exposing those with him to the light of day.

Now, tell me if I am lying:

I pledge Allegiance to the flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with Liberty and Justice for all.
edit on 16-1-2013 by MajorKarma because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

...answering QUESTIONS about his failed policies in Mexico?

HIS failed policies?

So, Obama's failed policies in Mexico (and, as long as we're being silly - not the previous two administration's?) are the reason those children were killed?

Sonny... :shk:

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   

you mean like this?

Might want to stay out of that grownup world. In case you didn't find out yet: It has bad people that are called criminals. They will steal your children and use them for their own pleasure, then kill them. They will break into your house and rape you. They will steal your things. And the grownup world has cops. They show up to fill out a crime scene report.... after the above crimes have been committed.

And there you go

I didn't demean you, as I didn't refer to you as being a child.
I actually referred to you possibly wanting to leave the grownup world (meaning you are in it. I called you a grownup), as it is a scary place, where you might have to defend yourself, since the police are not able... or required to do that.

I already did, maybe you missed that?

edit on 16-1-2013 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   

reply to post by sonnny1

...answering QUESTIONS about his failed policies in Mexico?

HIS failed policies?

So, Obama's failed policies in Mexico (and, as long as we're being silly - not the previous two administration's?) are the reason those children were killed?

Sonny... :shk:

Sure .

He hasn't answered the question on his failed Policies with Fast and Furious, and should I say has hidden behind children here in America, to further his agenda here at home.

Blaming "past" Administrations?

I leave you with his OWN words.

As president I bear responsibility for everything, to some degree~ Obama

It obviously stopped with 16 dead children in Mexico.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   

HIS failed policies? So, Obama's failed policies in Mexico (and, as long as we're being silly - not the previous two administration's?) are the reason those children were killed? Sonny...

The policies of administrations of both parties have been less than Constitutional. I hope that ATS members are much smarter than to buy the cool aid of partisanship. Partisanship is what both parties use to confuse while they defuse, namely defuse the Bill of Rights, one by one. Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Allowing a President to bypass the Constitution, and most of the recent presidents of both parties have done that with "executive orders, is something that must be stopped. Such actions are nothing short of tyrannical. Let's keep the eye on the ball, namely that our Bill of Rights have been weakened by both parties over the last 100 years or so. In the last 12 years, both Bush and Obama and their Congresses have passed laws such as the Patriot Act(what a misnomer), the NDAA(another misnomer) and used "Executive Orders) to diminish,weaken, and perhaps eventually eliminate all of the Bill Of Rights, that our Founding Fathers fought so hard, and in many cases, given up their lives, to defend.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Blaming "past" Administrations?

oh, you betcha!

You think this situation started with Obama?

Really....?

nice try Sonnny - but, at least you gots a sense of humor

:-)

outta here - I'm sure there'll be more later

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ProfEmeritus

a star for that - for keeping it somewhat real

more later Prof

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join