It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Obama to Use Children to Push His Plan on Gun Control

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkphoenix77

What flavor was the kool-aid you drank? This is not a conspiracy, genius, this is trying to get rammed right now and is FACT!! Ergo, not a conspiracy. Trying to ban weapons, is in fact trying to take guns, to argue otherwise is to be delusionally ignorant. Closing loopholes all depends on how he goes about it. It could be a good thing, or could be a very bad thing open to abuse and labeling almost everyone as "unfit to own a firearm". I see a whole lot wrong with this! You should use the common sense and logic that you profess others should use. Not YOU or the PREZ or anyone else has the authority to INFRINGE on anyones personal rights and the exclusion of any firearms is an INFRINGEMENT. Lawful gun owners have not committed any crime, and are being punished like they have! If Obama was serious about reducing crime he would: 1. Use prisons for violent offenders, those who attempt to cover up crimes and white collar criminals that steal hundreds of thousands of dollars ONLY. 2. Increase the amount of Law Enforcement personnel so they can have a 5 minute or less response time as opposed to a half hour or more response time. Punish or fire those that shirk thier duties and replace. 3. Stiffer laws for those found guilty of breaking the law. People found guilty of 1st degree premeditated murder should get life minimum. 4. Truth in sentencing, if you get charged with life you serve life. not serve 5 and get released to reoffend, there would be plenty of room in existing prisons if we stopped throwing people in jail for offenses such as smoking a joint. With all the things that have come out of late (Bengazi, Fast & Furious etc.) this president needs to be impeached, not gutting the 2nd amendment. He is already acting like a dictator, issuing decrees and not going through the congress like he should. I fear the only way this is going to be fixed is to remove the whole lot of them and make any type of lobbying of representatives illegal.

I don't know, maybe:
A. Learn to spellz
B. Learn how a law becomes a law?
C. Get your facts from a factual website?
D. Link your sources?

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Staroth

What flavor was the kool-aid you drank? This is not a conspiracy, genius, this is trying to get rammed right now and is FACT!! Ergo, not a conspiracy. Trying to ban weapons, is in fact trying to take guns, to argue otherwise is to be delusionally ignorant. Closing loopholes all depends on how he goes about it. It could be a good thing, or could be a very bad thing open to abuse and labeling almost everyone as "unfit to own a firearm". I see a whole lot wrong with this! You should use the common sense and logic that you profess others should use. Not YOU or the PREZ or anyone else has the authority to INFRINGE on anyones personal rights and the exclusion of any firearms is an INFRINGEMENT. Lawful gun owners have not committed any crime, and are being punished like they have! If Obama was serious about reducing crime he would: 1. Use prisons for violent offenders, those who attempt to cover up crimes and white collar criminals that steal hundreds of thousands of dollars ONLY. 2. Increase the amount of Law Enforcement personnel so they can have a 5 minute or less response time as opposed to a half hour or more response time. Punish or fire those that shirk thier duties and replace. 3. Stiffer laws for those found guilty of breaking the law. People found guilty of 1st degree premeditated murder should get life minimum. 4. Truth in sentencing, if you get charged with life you serve life. not serve 5 and get released to reoffend, there would be plenty of room in existing prisons if we stopped throwing people in jail for offenses such as smoking a joint. With all the things that have come out of late (Bengazi, Fast & Furious etc.) this president needs to be impeached, not gutting the 2nd amendment. He is already acting like a dictator, issuing decrees and not going through the congress like he should. I fear the only way this is going to be fixed is to remove the whole lot of them and make any type of lobbying of representatives illegal.

I don't know, maybe:
A. Learn to spellz
B. Learn how a law becomes a law?
C. Get your facts from a factual website?
D. Link your sources?

A. Typical, attack a typo instead of the idea. how politically correct of you.

B. What does this have to do with anything? I know how laws are made

C. Are you denyng that the King is trying to enact banning of weapons?

D. The information is readily available that he wants to ban weapons and has been linked to numerous times, relinking stuff that has already been linked is not only redundant, but unnecessary.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   

reply to post by Agarta

Speaking of not reading, this thread is about Obama using children to push his agenda not the gun control issue itself. So I fail to see what fact on this topic I am missing in both your link and your last post. Can you fill me in on what I am missing?

There are plenty of people who have made comment on the subject I posted which by the way go hand in hand. I fail to see you pointing them out. Why is that? Because they agree with you? Because they add to your ridiculous argument? The link I posted stands, obviously the bandwagon doesn't like the real truth!
Children on Stage
edit on 17-1-2013 by Staroth because: (no reason given)

I chose not to address them as off topic. You however addressed your facts directly to me. This thread, as I stated before, is about the President using children to push his agenda in light of the recent tragedies not his agenda on gun control.

Do you honestly think people will not understand that you added the link in regards to children after comments were made? That was a poor attempt at my credibility and shows you will stoop as low as you have to without regards to your own credibility.

Edit to Add: I can appreciate your views on the gun issue but I, personally, am not interested in this conversation in this thread. If you would like to continue that conversation feel free to have it with one of the other members who would like to discuss it. I have not nor will I report it for being off topic but please keep it civil.

edit on 17-1-2013 by Agarta because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agarta

reply to post by Agarta

Speaking of not reading, this thread is about Obama using children to push his agenda not the gun control issue itself. So I fail to see what fact on this topic I am missing in both your link and your last post. Can you fill me in on what I am missing?

There are plenty of people who have made comment on the subject I posted which by the way go hand in hand. I fail to see you pointing them out. Why is that? Because they agree with you? Because they add to your ridiculous argument? The link I posted stands, obviously the bandwagon doesn't like the real truth!
Children on Stage
edit on 17-1-2013 by Staroth because: (no reason given)

I chose not to address them as off topic. You however addressed your facts directly to me. This thread, as I stated before, is about the President using children to push his agenda in light of the recent tragedies not his agenda on gun control.

Do you honestly think people will not understand that you added the link in regards to children after comments were made? That was a poor attempt at my credibility and shows you will stoop as low as you have to without regards to your own credibility.

Edit to Add: I can appreciate your views on the gun issue but I am not interested in this conversation in this thread. If you would like to continue that conversation feel free to have it with one of the other members who would like to discuss it. I have not nor will I report it for being off topic but please keep it civil.

edit on 17-1-2013 by Agarta because: (no reason given)

I apologize for my part in getting offtopic, sorry. In respect to your topic, the use of children in his royal highnesses decrees made me absolutely sick to my stomach as it was clearly a ploy to advance his agenda of gutting the 2nd amendment.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Worry not, lol I intended for the issues to be separate, but I also understand this is an almost impossibility. As I stated in my last post, I am not going to worry about it being off topic as they are so closely related. Feel free to discuss it if you choose, I personally am not choosing to join the gun debate as I have mixed issues with it all and have not sorted them out in my mind yet. All I ask is that it is kept civil. As for the attack on the 2nd Amendment I am furious but I am choosing not to go into it either at this point in the game. Thank you for the respectful reply.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   

I see absolutely nothing wrong with this, people do NOT need assault rifles, nor high-capacity ammo clips and the background checks need a good overhaul!
reply to post by Staroth

People DO need assault weapons, as a deterrent to prevent the government from destroying all of our rights. The Second amendment was carefully construct to ensure that its citizens would not end up with a totalitarian government. In fact, theoretically speaking duly constructed free militias should be allowed to own bazookas, cannons and just about anything else necessary to remove a government that has become a complete dictatorship. We know that will not happen.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agarta

Worry not, lol I intended for the issues to be separate, but I also understand this is an almost impossibility. As I stated in my last post, I am not going to worry about it being off topic as they are so closely related. Feel free to discuss it if you choose, I personally am not choosing to join the gun debate as I have mixed issues with it all and have not sorted them out in my mind yet. All I ask is that it is kept civil. As for the attack on the 2nd Amendment I am furious but I am choosing not to go into it either at this point in the game. Thank you for the respectful reply.

You're welcome, in a perfect world everyone would keep things on a civil level. In my opinion if Obama truly cared about the people of this country he would have not used children at all. He could have met with the children off camera and thanked them. By making it a point to have children present when he enacted his decree it just made his agenda and the depths to which he will sink to accomplish it apparent to all.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   
and did the children present represent the views of all children today?

i don't think so.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   
And to think that I gave my vote to Obama in 2008, a man that hides behind children to push agendas that are nothing but unconstitutional in my eyes he is nothing more than pig

He is only showing that is not our generation what are the target, but the growing generation of today they are the targets of whatever dirty and obscene agendas the corporate dictatorship have planned for decades.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   

And to think that I gave my vote to Obama in 2008, a man that hides behind children to push agendas that are nothing but unconstitutional in my eyes he is nothing more than pig
reply to post by marg6043

Marg, I tried to warn you back then, but you were intent on voting for him. He fooled a lot of people, but after 4 years of insanity, it was amazing that he was elected again. I know Romney wasn't much better, but there weren't many third party votes either, so you have to wonder.........

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProfEmeritus

Marg, I tried to warn you back then, but you were intent on voting for him. He fooled a lot of people, but after 4 years of insanity, it was amazing that he was elected again. I know Romney wasn't much better, but there weren't many third party votes either, so you have to wonder.........

I read a study, and I might have posted it in a reply somewhere too, that the majority of Americans thought Romney was the more qualified candidate but that they thought Obama cared more about them. So, we have a president who was elected, not because he could do a better job, but because the people who voted for him thought he cared more for them. If this is the direction our elections are going we should just declare the death of rationality in politics and realize that it has no place in modern feel good at all costs society.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ProfEmeritus

Why I voted for him in 2008, because I fell for the hope and change, I truly for a while believe that he was telling the truth, that he could change the nation and give back the power to the citizens.

Sadly it was nothing but political propaganda.

We have not hope when it comes to our political clowns that are chose for us by the corporate dictatorship to lie and screw the people.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Why I voted for him in 2008, because I fell for the hope and change, I truly for a while believe that he was telling the truth, that he could change the nation and give back the power to the citizens.

Marg, you certainly don't have to explain it. I was just giving you a friendly nudge. Don't feel bad. A lot of people fell for the "hope and change". Unfortunately, the MSM was so in the tank with Obama that people had to really dig into his past, to see what a complete fraud he was.
They are still in the tank for him, and constantly ridicule people that criticize Obama. One issue is the birth certificate. Anyone that has used 17 different social security numbers, hides his college records(because it would should he was a foreign student on financial aid), and can only produce a crude fraud of a birth certificate should have been vetted by the MSM, but they wanted him no matter what, to advance their one-world agenda.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProfEmeritus

He fooled a lot of people, but after 4 years of insanity, it was amazing that he was elected again. I know Romney wasn't much better, but there weren't many third party votes either, so you have to wonder.........

My friend, its one word.

Apathy.

What surprises me is the sheer amount of people that believe hes done a good job.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   
America here is your chance to be heard. There is a peaceful Demonstration organized for Jan 19th in all 50 states. There is more information for your state is below. Please share this with every Red blooded American you know. "United We Stand" This is our chance to show our politicians how strong Gun Owners Of America are, and How United and determined we have become on preserving our 2nd Amendment Rights.
b4in.com...
Every state........ check out your state link at the bottom

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ProfEmeritus

I am ok, my friend, fool me once fool me no more.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 12:50 AM
link   
The MSM reports Obama received hundreds of letters from gradeschool kids asking him to do something about guns. I dont know about you, but I am 101% sure that 99% of those kids were requested/forced by their teachers to write those letters and anyone with a public education experience in 'Murica knows what elementary school teachers feel about free thought.

If you dont live in 'Murica, I'll explain it like this. Your brain is an egg. And this is your brain in our public schools...*smash*

not to mention these autocratic teachers are most likely hardcore liberals who follow the liberal view on guns

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join