It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eye of Providence in theme of Big Bang Theory

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by k1k1to
reply to post by Nevertheless

so then what proof or evidence do you have to prove your point, in which you clearly almost undoubtedly state as fact.

You seem to have this backwards.
The only way to get rid of nonsense is to be a logical, or even scientific if you will when it comes to telling what is true and what is not.
We both agree that only a limited number of people are convinced of there being a "NWO", you being a part of that group, and I'm not.

If I told you that there is an invisible super-ant who controls those that believe in "NWO", that would make me the one who is claiming something that most people are not thinking? Correct?

Now you being in my seat, please prove me wrong.

It is useless trying to disprove nonsense. The only way to do this is that the person who claims something that is not commonly accepted proves it. Just as with scientific matters.

and you base your "facts" on information that has been presented to you by the very people deceiving you.

Please understand that there is no such thing as "facts that the NWO doesn't exist". The same way there is no "fact that the super-ant doesn't control you".

i could present you pages upon pages of evidence that tugs towards my view point on what that eye represents on that dollar...

What you can present are either incorrect factoids or something that you personally might interpret as something that it isn't. But I wouldn't mind to see you trying.

what evidence do you have? i think you need to step out of the box and the reality that you think is factual for a minute, and then maybe you would be more aware of the signs all around you. literally looking you in the eye.

Just like Dan Brown, I could too take random things as "signs" and tell you a "convincing" story around it. That doesn't make anything true, does it?

and you say why would they blatantly "show" themselves? yet you are a perfect example of why they do it..because people like you dont "see" it so they taunt you while you defend their very agenda unknowingly (or so i hope)

That's why the super-ant is such a perfect tool to control you, it is so ridiculous that you'll never believe it.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   

its hopeless to try and help those who refuse to see what is in front of them.

i dont know how you managed to stray so far from the herd little sheep, here let me herd you back into the group on your way to the slaughter house...dont worry the watchdog will stay on guard

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   

i dont know how you managed to stray so far from the herd little sheep, here let me herd you back into the group on your way to the slaughter house...dont worry the watchdog will stay on guard

Your arguments lack logic. In fact, this is complete off-topic.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nevertheless

Your arguments lack logic. In fact, this is complete off-topic.

I get sermons for very simple questions and you get passive aggressiveness....theres no reasoning.

If a symbol has absolutely no meaning or value to me it has no power over me plain and simple.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by ballygar

I love this show, however I've always been curious. Look at the timeline when the eye pops up. 1776 anybody???

It's also the only time that the motion of pictures slows down. It gets faster and faster, slows for the eye, and then speeds up again.

I'm not jumping to any conclusions, it probably means squat, but that doesn't explain why it's there (it's obviously placed in that way deliberately)
edit on 18-1-2013 by mortisflash because: also

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by topherman420

You see what you want in a symbol

I'm sorry but it doesn't work that way. A symbol only has any meaning if it is culturally recognizable. You alone can not dictate the meaning of a symbol. A symbol may have multiple interpretations but only one is consensual, all other interpretations are erosions on its older meaning, with time the new meme may take hold an redefine the symbol but until then those particular interpretations are only valid or make any sense in specific groups that shares it.

edit on 18-1-2013 by Panic2k11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by ballygar
The symbolism is everywhere. That blasted eye is even embedded in the theme of Big Bang Theory. Here's a link to the site and youtube video. You can see the eye at 0:12. Freaky is all I have to say.

www.illuminatiwatchdog.blogspot.com

the reason it's everywhere, is because they are common shapes, this is pretty easy logic, if you ask me

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join