It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eye of Providence in theme of Big Bang Theory

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   
The symbolism is everywhere. That blasted eye is even embedded in the theme of Big Bang Theory. Here's a link to the site and youtube video. You can see the eye at 0:12. Freaky is all I have to say.

www.illuminatiwatchdog.blogspot.com

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ballygar
The symbolism is everywhere. That blasted eye is even embedded in the theme of Big Bang Theory. Here's a link to the site and youtube video. You can see the eye at 0:12. Freaky is all I have to say.

You see what you want in a symbol, and until you pointed it out I had never paid any attention to what images were portrayed on the opening credits. And let's throw a bone here and say this IS a nefarious thing and that this eye thing is illuminati based......what would seeing a flash of a symbol for less then a second be able to do to me, especially if I don't have any value placed on that symbol?

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Had a got tell me once that they used the Big Bang to create us or something like that when I asked about the illuminati but maybe there's more to it ....

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   

The symbolism is everywhere.

No, that Dollar bill is everywhere.

That blasted eye is even embedded in the theme of Big Bang Theory.

Yes, because it's a part of the dollar, and most people who are fans of the show must've seen it.

Here's a link to the site and youtube video. You can see the eye at 0:12. Freaky is all I have to say.

You have a phobia at looking at a Dollar?

.....?

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ballygar

Isn't that just a close up of American monopoly pounds?

Anyway, I just can't take your source seriously when they say the cover of the DVD Hannibal was meant to look like Osama.

Also, check out the shadowing on the cheek, chin, and underneath the nose. It looks like traces of dark facial hair. This is obviously not Hannibal but rather the devious face of one of the world's most evil people, and it stared at us straight in the eye while we devoured popcorn and gulped coke thinking it was a movie character.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nevertheless

The symbolism is everywhere.

No, that Dollar bill is everywhere.

That blasted eye is even embedded in the theme of Big Bang Theory.

Yes, because it's a part of the dollar, and most people who are fans of the show must've seen it.

Here's a link to the site and youtube video. You can see the eye at 0:12. Freaky is all I have to say.

You have a phobia at looking at a Dollar?

.....?

move along sheep,

you along with most people commenting here must be blind to the obvious sings in front of them...let me guess you probably joined ATS for the political forums? i guess you wont be denying ignorance anytime soon...

to each their own i guess

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   
hmm so there is yet another reason NOT to watch one of the most retarded shows on TV.. Not that I needed another reason

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by k1k1to

Edit: your post was somewhere between ad hom and name calling.
edit on 15-1-2013 by Dispo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by dc4lifeskater
hmm so there is yet another reason NOT to watch one of the most retarded shows on TV.. Not that I needed another reason

Quit talking about the news like that. That isn't nice

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   
My question from earlier:

And let's throw a bone here and say this IS a nefarious thing and that this eye thing is illuminati based......what would seeing a flash of a symbol for less then a second be able to do to me, especially if I don't have any value placed on that symbol?

So what exactly will happen to me since I watch Big Bang theory all the time (and if I started paying attention to the opening sequence) if I don't hold the same beliefs as the OP?

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Dispo

i wonder what category your response lands on

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by k1k1to

Responding to tone - no reply to your post could go any higher as there was no point to refute.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Dispo

so then one could assume that you are refuting the main point, which in this case is discussing how a certain unknown and unnamed group places often obvious and often subliminal symbols and messages on popular media to somehow subconsciously affect the weak minded and easily manipulated.

in which to answer the main topics question i do think that the symbol is there for a reason, almost like the supposed american flag on the moon, they say its there but technically there is no clear proof that it is.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by topherman420

Nothing will happen. Taking this a step further than the OP just for the fun of it.

You don't have to believe in the symbolism. Those behind it do. It's there for them, not us.
Our notice of their symbols is just confirmation of the existence of THEY.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Bazinga!!!

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by k1k1to

I don't think a shadowy political organisation vying for power behind the scenes to control the world is going to leave breadcrumbs for the average citizen to follow.

People start saying the all seeing eye is everywhere, so people start putting the all seeing eye everywhere. Repeat.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by k1k1to
move along sheep,

Does that imply that I'm blindly following some sort of shepherd/leader/master?
Considering that "NWO" is not a fact but a conspiracy theory at best, and you being the follower of the same, how does that make me one, instead of you?

you along with most people commenting here must be blind to the obvious sings in front of them...

Are you completely sure you have the knowledge required to explain why the Dollar holds the said symbol?
Because it is common that NWO/Illuminati is mentioned by people who are not familiar with the origin.

Also, "blind to the obvious" is an interesting thing to say, because it sounds like one is making up his/her own reality from "obvious" rather than facts. "Obvious" is what is used to create a great "convincing" story. As in fiction.

let me guess you probably joined ATS for the political forums?

No, I did not. I have very little interest in discussing politics on this site.
I'm curious to know what that has to do with this topic, though?

i guess you wont be denying ignorance anytime soon...

Being ignorant is the act of using assumptions, prejudice and faulty logic to create oneself a strong belief of how things are, rather than putting in the effort to be able to determine what is real and what is not.

Please enlighten me on how this applies to me in this case - considering your claim that you are the educated one in this matter, and I am not.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Nevertheless

so then what proof or evidence do you have to prove your point, in which you clearly almost undoubtedly state as fact.

and you base your "facts" on information that has been presented to you by the very people deceiving you.

i could present you pages upon pages of evidence that tugs towards my view point on what that eye represents on that dollar...

what evidence do you have? i think you need to step out of the box and the reality that you think is factual for a minute, and then maybe you would be more aware of the signs all around you. literally looking you in the eye.

and you say why would they blatantly "show" themselves? yet you are a perfect example of why they do it..because people like you dont "see" it so they taunt you while you defend their very agenda unknowingly (or so i hope)

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by topherman420
My question from earlier:

And let's throw a bone here and say this IS a nefarious thing and that this eye thing is illuminati based......what would seeing a flash of a symbol for less then a second be able to do to me, especially if I don't have any value placed on that symbol?

So what exactly will happen to me since I watch Big Bang theory all the time (and if I started paying attention to the opening sequence) if I don't hold the same beliefs as the OP?

Then Jesus told him, "Because you have seen me, you have believed; blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed." John 20:29

Eve SAW that the fruit was good for....

The Sons of God SAW that the daughters of men were beautiful and took....the Hebrew translated as beautiful carries the meaning "pleasant, agreeable to the senses"

You don't need to pay attention. Subliminal programming is done in various ways, from very subtle and nearly hidden to in your face. The beast and "speaking images"...,

Man is captured through his senses. It is through our senses that our desires rise for whatever it is they are "selling". Interestingly, the root of that word translated as took in that passage has the root meaning "buy, and (Niph`al) be taken in marriage".

So when Jesus warned that they would be buying...and taking in marriage....perhaps you might want to consider the truthfulness and importance of his words.

Hitler had his Ministry of Propaganda and Indoctrination which worked on an entire country. We have Hollywood - bigger, more powerful and vastly more effective. This is why Revelation states that all worship the beast - the Bible sits dusty in the shelf whilst the tv preaches occultism and love of everything that God states is evil...and why our nations reflect the devil instead of Christ.

They are playing no games. They are destroyers, murderers and liars like their father. We all joke that sex is used to sell most everything. Why does it work? And who does it work on? Those whose sexual desires can be raised by those images associate sex with the car being sold for example. That car, seen without the bikini clad model, is not really seen in the same light. The serpent likewise made the fruit attractive....so that Eve perceived it as attractive. She then ate. She was willing to break a direct command because those desires were raised. This is a very simplistic explanation because the will and reason were involved, but nevertheless, hopefully gets the point across. But understand, the same process can make us believe a lie as truth. If we are made to desire something, our senses can convince us that that something is truth even if it is a lie.

Propaganda and indoctrination changes beliefs. Those beliefs are used in reasoning. Example. An unborn baby was universally known as a baby. Today, they sell an unborn baby as a mass of cells. That new belief is used in the reasoning process to justify committing murder.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by WhoKnows100

Well that was a colorful speech. The only indoctrination or propaganda I see are the people who try and shove symbol meanings down other peoples throats.

I don't see how a fleeting image of a less than a second image is going to change my whole belief system and brainwash me into believing the meaning of that symbol that others want me to have. My simple and concise question gets convoluted responses, and im sorry I don't buy the reasoning.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join