It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eminem Video Calls for Light on 9/11 and Riots against Bush

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 05:27 PM
link   

www.prisonplanet.com...

I couldn't believe how much balls Eminem has to produce this, but I stand with him, proud, and I congratulate him for the subject matter and the excellent quality of the video. Also, here is an alternate link to it that includes a dial-up version:

www.libertythink.com...

[Edited on 10/27/2004 by KISSfreak]

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 05:33 PM
link   
You gotta hear the song "We As Americans" by Eminem!! Basically the same thing...

GNN were also the people that produced the White America video which was awesome, so im just sitting here waiting for htis to load.

[Edited on 27-10-2004 by dreamlandmafia]

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 07:07 PM
link   
yeah dreamlandmafia, i've seen White America and I have the new album, i think you'll see what I mean about this video though, goes alot farther than White America or We As Americans.

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Soo...you got the bootleg of Encore??

Thats what it looked like you said....of course...since it doesnt get released until November.

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 08:45 PM
link   
That video is pretty darn cool. The song has some meaning too. I love Em, and I like Bush, so the video didnt make me pissed or anything, I think its great. Anyone else notice that Illuminati symbolism? Eminem knows wtf is going on.

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Unfortuantely Mafia I only have about 10 of the songs, they've been linked on to the net, but they are all good and I can't wait for it to come out....it's sticking me in a dilemma though because it comes out the same day as the bon jovi boxed set lol

And yes, I saw the Illuminatti symbolism, he's got some balls

ANOTHER IMPORTANT NOTE: Eminem will be the Musical Guest on SNL this week and I'm wondering, seeing as how close it is to the Election if he will play MOSH? THat would be great coverage, even if SNL decides to cut him off in the middle of it, people will be intrigued.

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 10:49 AM
link   
EMINEM HAS RELEASED A NEW VERSION OF THE MOSH VIDEO TO SIGNIFY THE RESULTS OF THE ELECTION!!!!!!!!!

Windows Media Player Version

Real Player Version

top topics

join