It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This man helped save six children, is now getting harassed for it

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Truffles

What trauma? The dude supposedly had kids dropped off at the end of the driveway, you speak as if he seen the shooting or something..... Hardly what you would get PTSD over or something...

If the guy can't talkt to someone about traumatizing things, without himself becoming traumatized, he must have been a wreck back when he was a head shrinker.....
edit on Wed, 16 Jan 2013 17:11:22 -0600 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Itaska

Kinda said it to prove a point. Interesring when a stretch coincidence is deemed nothing more than a coincidence by the same people screaming at people to notice the sandy hook coincidences.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by dianashay

Thanks for posting all those videos you found. He is one weird dude.
A retired state psychologist and he's involved in the community theater? No wonder people are interested in knowing if he's associated with the Crisis Actors school. Another thing that I found interesting is the way he just assumed that they were doing a skit in front of his house. He's that much into theater that he thinks kids practice theater in people's neighborhoods? If I saw a bunch of kids sitting in front of my house with a guy yelling at them that it was going to be OK, I'd think their bus or vehicle broke down. Also, there were two boys and four girls, so why would he have thought it was a Boy Scout thing?

That state mental hospital he worked at is one strange place. I would like to know what he did there. Considering his training, you're right. He should've been more together when the kids were at his house and known how to best talk to them to get the information much more quickly than he did. He should've known what to do in a crisis situation given his state training and employment experience.

While I was watching those videos, one thing has really stuck out to me (besides the inconsistencies about the bus driver's gender and whether he was going to breakfast or coming back from a walk).
He says that the kids tell him they can't go back to the school because they don't have a teacher. If I were one of those kids, I'd be more afraid of going back to the school because the shooter might still be there.

Still freaky the way he says in the one video you posted that he wants to be "Uncle Gene" to these kids and be "related to them for the rest of his life", then says something like this is his "life goal".
Seriously? Get a grip grandpa.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I just thought of something while the debunkers were filling space...

grampa, actor, hmmm

Argo, the biggest movie out this Christmas, Ben Afflick

and my fave movie Surviving Christmas, screenplay also by Ben.

movie includes a rich guy who rents a family for Christmas, including being a Big Brother to their children (haaa the irony). Rich guy hires a 'Grampa' who is a community actor, cuz he used to have a grampa (they call him Doo Dah). The family is shocked that he is a 'fake/hired Grampa, but soon give in', Grampa soon become part of the family (thanks to some family trauma and drama). He had a play (A Christmas Carol) so he couldn't make it for Christmas so he gets a fellow actor to take his place (black guy) to fill in for him with the family.

Not saying that Ben is psychic etc but the irony is just too much. I love the movie though. It is my Fave out of all of them now.

Just sayin' that it reminds me that if ya want something done --even a family....you can buy em for the right price or even a doo dah (grampa).

and I laugh at that movie, but now it just doesn't seem so funny.

Also, there were two boys and four girls, so why would he have thought it was a Boy Scout

I asked the same thing. Besides why would Boy Scouts (he later says Girl Scouts) be outside, on private property on a school day anyways? They usually use parks or public property etc.

k nap time for bonzo

edit on 16-1-2013 by dianashay because: I'm tired

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Oh man, first the guy with the story about his wife, now this doozy....you guys are on a roll today.

So I'm assuming its safe to say that all of you believers are refusing the burden of proof on your claims?

Can we, then, stop dragging this on until you find some?

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

I have mentioned several times that I don't know nor have I researched the actor angle of this guy...YET.

who's wife??? Rosen's? No one even knows or has interviewed his wife. so what are you talking about? Please elaborate??

I just mentioned a funny coinkydinky. Take that how you want it. If you have something relevent to add except that I'm a freak...by all means do so, otherwise, quit wasting space.

hint: YOU: 'I don't believe in this theory because.......'

that is how it works yanno.
edit on 16-1-2013 by dianashay because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Questioning relevance after that gem...classic.

Ive stated my position clearly. You choose to post irrelevant stories about Ben Affleck movies than defend your position. Ill state it one more time, as clearly as I can. Hopefully the oh, hundredth time will be the charm:

I do not believe this theory, because there is not one single shred of proof or evidence to back it up. The only thing that there is to defend it are random opinions. Nothing more. I have asked, over and over, for a single shred of credible evidence, and the only thing that can be said is "well, I don't think he should have acted this way". THERE IS NOTHING MORE. And in the meantime, you drag some poor old man's name through the dirt in the HOPES that you will find some grand conspiracy.

If you, or anyone can defend your position with ANYTHING more than "he acted weird" or "his story changed from when he was in shock to when he wasnt", Id love to see it. Until then, what you are doing is cruel.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

The story changes to me is a red flag. I mean we are not talking about minor details here, major changes, like gender of the bus driver, major differences. Sometimes I wonder if there is not some psyop being done by the MSM for the past few years, to test just how much they can change the story from report to report, before the average job blow will start to notice

The story changes and my gut feeling is all I got to go on, so I am still on the fence until something is proven, form either side really. Oh yeah, and the fact that a shrink is so traumatized by talking to kids. That seems very odd reaction from someone who supposedly made a living doing just that, talking to people. I mean, if someone that freaked out over a tiny fire, also was claimed to be a firefighter, that seems highly suspect to me.
edit on Wed, 16 Jan 2013 17:50:31 -0600 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by dianashay

grampa, actor, hmmm

movie includes a rich guy who rents a family for Christmas, including being a Big Brother to their children (haaa the irony). Rich guy hires a 'Grampa' who is a community actor, cuz he used to have a grampa (they call him Doo Dah). The family is shocked that he is a 'fake/hired Grampa, but soon give in', Grampa soon become part of the family (thanks to some family trauma and drama). He had a play (A Christmas Carol) so he couldn't make it for Christmas so he gets a fellow actor to take his place (black guy) to fill in for him with the family.

Not saying that Ben is psychic etc but the irony is just too much. I love the movie though. It is my Fave out of all of them now.

Just sayin' that it reminds me that if ya want something done --even a family....you can buy em for the right price or even a doo dah (grampa).

Also, there were two boys and four girls, so why would he have thought it was a Boy Scout

I asked the same thing. Besides why would Boy Scouts (he later says Girl Scouts) be outside, on private property on a school day anyways? They usually use parks or public property etc.

k nap time for bonzo

For the first time on ats I am at a loss of words.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

I get why it raises questions. But I dont believe its okay to accuse people without one shred of evidence. That can hardly be considered evidence. Its one thing to research questions. Its a whole other to publicly attack someone ( not you specifically but many people).

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   
his story has changed many times..was he in shock? i dont know..both are assumtions..is his story inconsistant? yes, very much so..and that is why some think that they should harras him...'why do you have different stories?' to me it would seem prudent that he address that issue in the media..since that is what has lead to all of this haresment...

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Sorry but it seems to me he's still acting, and not very well.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Telos

Well, that was the first time I seen actual footage of the guy in the woods being arrested. Thanks for posting it.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Have the admins of this site actually shutdown discussion of a Sandy Hook Hoax? Doesn't sound like it and I hope not.
edit on 16-1-2013 by baboo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK
Sorry but it seems to me he's still acting, and not very well.

This wasn't the same Rosen in sag. The actor theory has been debunked.

Side note, how come you don't have a gray border around your posts?

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32

Originally posted by dianashay

grampa, actor, hmmm

k nap time for bonzo

For the first time on ats I am at a loss of words.

I will come out and say it. That idea is as dumb as a bag of hammers. This is the problem with reading conspiracy sites it is like watching a show of the weakest link. It doesn’t matter how smart some are because it only takes one and usually the dumbest one to bring the entire group down to the lowest level. If we do not call those out for spewing nonsense then it is like you endorse it.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

Mind citing your sources for the debunking of that theory?

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 12:58 AM
link   
I never claimed that a movie had anything to do with this guy,

I recall people claiming that the government hiring an actor is a far-fetched, ridiculous and it reminded me of that particular movie where someone 'rented' someone to play grampa (as an actor) for a family for Christmas.

...and this guy wants to be these kid's 'grampa'.

It means nothing more, nothing less except a fleeting comment on how sometimes life can imitates art.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 01:07 AM
link   
quote]Originally posted by baboo
Have the admins of this site actually shutdown discussion of a Sandy Hook Hoax? Doesn't sound like it and I hope not.
edit on 16-1-2013 by baboo because: (no reason given)

Yeah it's ok to talk about the kids that were killed in Waco, or the Murrah Fed. Building, but for some reason Sandy Hook is well, different somehow. Odd that.
I'd be willing to be this thread doesn't get 404'ed.

edit on 17-1-2013 by twitchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 01:17 AM
link   

This guy made a lot of good points.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join