It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This man helped save six children, is now getting harassed for it

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by middleman5oh6
strange that hes a member of the screen actors guild.. his account of what transpired that day is pretty strange i think we can all agree. does he deserve all the hate? no, no one does. he was just getting paid to do his job

*awaits rage posts*

That's been debunked. It is a different person with the same name who is SAG.

We really need a page (or I guess youtube vid) debunking all these claims.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by DelMarvel

Originally posted by middleman5oh6
strange that hes a member of the screen actors guild.. his account of what transpired that day is pretty strange i think we can all agree. does he deserve all the hate? no, no one does. he was just getting paid to do his job

*awaits rage posts*

That's been debunked. It is a different person with the same name who is SAG.

i tried. The 'theorists' got it shut down. They did the same thing they are doing in this thread-using it as a platform to keep pushing these 'theories'
edit on 16-1-2013 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen

If this were real he would either..

A huge chunk of the Sandy Hook Truther nonsense is based on claims about what people "should have" or "would have " done.

The reality is this was a once in a lifetime traumatic experience and there is really no way one can assume what someone else would have done in this situation.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by opal13

as a parent, taking any strange child or children into my home??

I live close to a road and get straggler kids all the time (late for school, etc) and I tell em to get a move on..or I would tell their parents. If a stranger's kid was out front crying (schoolday or not) I would be on the phone with the police IMMEDIATELY!!

Sorry but even 5 minutes to give a kid apple juice and a cookie is kidnapping IMO. Forceable confinement. Tragedy or no tragedy. He didn't even KNOW there was an incident at the time until the kids broke down after they 'changed rooms' and after they had played for a while with some toys. Where was his wife? Why wasn't she on the phone?

I am almost sorry that this guy brought it upon himself to be in the news again....because now I felt inclined to actually research about the rumours I have seen that had died off.

Now, I am NOT impressed with him at ALL. Yet, maybe it is a cry for help or even a legitimate means for him to leave town and change his name and address.
edit on 16-1-2013 by dianashay because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by dianashay
reply to post by opal13

as a parent, taking any strange child or children into my home??

I would be on the phone with the police IMMEDIATELY!!

Sorry but even 5 minutes to give a kid apple juice and a cookie is kidnapping IMO. Forceable confinement. Tragedy or no tragedy.

Im afraid im going to have to call you on that one there. That is crazy talk my friend.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

i tried. The 'theorists' got it shut down. They did the same thing they are doing in this thread-using it as a platform to keep pushing these 'theories'
edit on 16-1-2013 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

I was thinking something independent of ATS which one could easily link to and which might show up in search engines for people looking for information.

For just one example: the "crisisactors." If you check out their page this is a project of a group called Visionbox which appears to be just a semi-pro outfit out of Denver (hardly a hot spot of acting talent.) The "crisisactors" aspect of their operation just started in September and only meets once a week.

If the government had recruited actors for this massive alleged conspiracy, EVERYONE associated with theater in Denver would know about. I also doubt the government would have allowed them to continue to maintain a website advertising auditions for their upcoming production of Death of a Salesman (for example.)
edit on 16-1-2013 by DelMarvel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   
If a kid is merely upset, lost or disoriented yet not dehydrated, freezing cold nor starving to death...I see no injury if the first thing I do is to make them sit in a chair while I called the police or their parent (if they knew the number).

The last thing a parent wants is to know that for an extra 20 mins or more that someone was entertaining their child with puppets when they were sitting by the phone worried.

So, yes, of course it would be the first thing I would do --call 911 and tell them I have a child here and describe them.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Itaska

The person you pictured IS NOT a member of the Screen Actors Guild.

Not! A! Member!!

No matter how much you want it to be true, it just isn't!

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Itaska

Ive done the research, and know your statement to be false, which is why i asked for your source. Like a broken record, Ill say again; THE BURDEN OF PROOF IS ON THE ACCUSER. You are accusing that he is an actor. Please prove it. The SAG member Gene Rosen is not the same person as Eugene Rosen, of Sandy Hook, CT.

this statement:

Gene Rosen – Jew Sayanim - Member of Zionist operation that helps to control the movie industry i.e., the Screen Actors Guild. This is solid proof of my assertion that Rosen is a hired actor working for the PTB.

Is proof of absolutely NOTHING. Not one thing.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Itaska

Prove they are the same person, or stop spouting it is fact. I search my name on facebook, come up with hundreds of results from around the world, oddly even a few girls, and it is not something like Jim Smith.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Itaska

So I take it you have no proof then......
How do you expect anyone to take you seriously?

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Itaska

Another thought: Why would the Konspiracy hire an actor to pretend to be a neighbor but then use his REAL NAME so that all that all the basement sherlocks could find him on the SAG rolls?

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   

reply to post by Itaska

Another thought: Why would the Konspiracy hire an actor to pretend to be a neighbor but then use his REAL NAME so that all that all the basement sherlocks could find him on the SAG rolls?

Better yet, what would it matter if he was an actor? If there was a shooting outside Mel Gibson's house and he gave an interview would that mean that he is a liar?

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I'm sorry, I've said it before, and I'll say it again. .. Most, not all, but most of these sh truthers on ats are newer members. It was new members who briught gene Rosen to ats a month ago. Of all the coincidences, this one concerns me the most. I feel like ats is under attack for its credibility.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by RandyBragg

If he was the only witness, I would probably take what he said with a large grain of salt

Then again I think very lowly of Mel, so.....

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I feel that a few non-believers of conspiracy jumped in to bury threads and links that actually have some value of research.

It is common tactic, you aren't special.

If you want to disagree have some substance at least..instead of the nonsense of taking up a lot of space to contribute the words 'I don't believe'.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32
I'm sorry, I've said it before, and I'll say it again. .. Most, not all, but most of these sh truthers on ats are newer members. It was new members who briught gene Rosen to ats a month ago. Of all the coincidences, this one concerns me the most. I feel like ats is under attack for its credibility.

Your accusations are not thorough enough. You forgot to mention 'newbie' foreigners to your list of interlopers to ATS. You sound like a spokesperson for the Department of Homeland Security.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Itaska

edit on 16-1-2013 by Itaska because: editing fuctions were in order so to correct foolish comments by "unknowings"

When you resort to calling other members names, that usually means you are at the end of your argument.

Face it you can't prove he is even an actor, let alone a crisis actor.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join