This man helped save six children, is now getting harassed for it

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

If the driver didn't have a cell phone, they most certainly have a CB radio to call base with. Unless of course he/she walked them there, which makes zero sense whatsoever.....

Another thing I thought of. In NY, bus drivers had very tight laws and regulations. Dropping off a kid, anywhere other than their house, without a note from the parent, signed off by the principal would be grounds for disciplinary action in normal circumstances. In an emergency situation, the regulations are even tighter. To protect the bus company from lawsuits of course. I wonder if rules are similar in CT?
edit on Wed, 16 Jan 2013 14:40:51 -0600 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots
reply to post by ShaeTheShaman

That has to be one of the most asinine deflections of burden of proof that I have ever read.
just wow.

Dont know about you, but whether they had sex or not at that point really wouldnt matter....my spouse naked with another person would be enough for me...intercourse or not....

lol. ok but dude come on. you think his story is legit? even though it switched up, not to mention it sounds ridiculous. so people just drop kids off during a murdering crisis i guess.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
reply to post by Afterthought

If the driver didn't have a cell phone, they most certainly have a CB radio to call base with. Unless of course he/she walked them there, which makes zero sense whatsoever.....

Yes, a CB radio would make sense. But, again. Was there even a bus? Was this bus driver on their way to the grocery store when he or she saw the kids? If they walked to Mr. Rosen's street, why pass up the fire house? If people can safely abandon their newborns at fire houses, common sense would tell you that it's OK to bring six kids there.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   
can we even see blood at the scene like from columbine? still waiting for some damn blood. should of been everywhere due to this huge massacre

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ShaeTheShaman

Originally posted by ShaeTheShaman

lets say you came home one day early, and you walked into your bedroom and saw a man standing to the side of your bed with your wife laying in it. the man was completely naked so was your wife. "you go man wtf, honey why did you do this to me? she said, "we didn't do anything he was just changing his cloths and i didn't look at him". and the man would say "yea dude wheres your proof we had sex"

(this actually happened to me) i still don't know if they really did have sex. smh

lmao... What the hell are you expecting to accomplish with that↑ nonsense??

That has absolutely nothing to do with this man.

reply to post by captaintyinknots

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

I do love how a lot of you fall right into the pattern though: Make an accusation. Deflect burden of proof. Attack the person asking for proof. Rinse. Repeat.

Its laughable.
Yeah, that happens way too often.

The sad(but laughable) irony of it is that most of the people who do that, are the same people whom furiously demand for proof, when they are on the other side of the argument.

edit on 1/16/13 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Mr. Rosen certainly doesn't deserve any harrassment and that is a shame. It puts a bad light on legitimate investigation by conspiracy theorists. He is relevant to the case as one of the first adults to have spoken with children from the classes attacked that day.

That said, Gene Rosen stated he heard gunshots then the children told him "their teacher is dead". yet he didn't put 2 and 2 together enough to call police? His neighbor across the street saw 2 little boys running past the firehouse and screaming. These were likely the boys that ended up at Mr. Rosen's house. But right after she saw the 2 boys the woman said she saw police cars turning in to Dickenson drive then she heard gunshots, - the same gunshots Gene Rosen Heard?

This would mean that when Mr. Rosen found the kids the first police units were arriving on scene at the school. He took them in soon after and would not have seen the chaos next door at the fire station necessarily. Still, it makes little sense for him to have not called the police given what he'd heard.

The fact that people outside on Riverside drive heard gunshots is significant as the school is approx 300 yards away from Riverside drive straight line distance. There are also trees and hills between the locations.
If all the shooting was done inside the school is it possible that people so far away would have plainly heard it or was there shooting outside that police are not talking about? I'm just pointing out oddities in the story that don't add up and additional testimony by people like Mr. Rosen could help clear confusing details up.
edit on 16-1-2013 by Asktheanimals because: added comment

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   
has this video been on this thread?? his interview with nancy grace. in this one he says he brought the toys down from upstairs,....hey were getting ready to go out to breakfast
www.youtube.com...

eesh, now he offers them a drink in another room.

were they all boys? is that why he thought they were boy scouts?
geez, they were in a tragedy..they aren't foster children or homeless, he really doesn't need to be their grampa.

now he says they just got home from a walk when....www.youtube.com...

why would the bus driver even let them out at some random location?
he / they knew the parent's child was on a 'list' ? This was merely a few hours later and they hadn't even known the names of, nor (as the coroner's video interview says) had they gone in the upstairs of the school yet.
sees the casualty list 2 days before it is public: www.youtube.com...

This site on the 16th calls him a 'retired psychologist' www.upi.com...

in this one...he had 'just returned from feeding his cats' and again, listed as a 'retired psychologist'.
"One little girl, he said, spent the entire ordeal clutching a small stuffed Dalmatian to her chest and staring out the window looking for her mommy.

And one little boy brought them all a moment of levity.

"This little boy turns around, and composes himself, and he looks at me like he had just removed himself from the carnage and he says, `Just saying, your house is very small,'" Rosen said. "I wanted to tell him, `I love you. I love you.'"

"He said it wasn't his training as a psychologist that helped him that day – it was being a grandparent."

earnfreeenergy.co...

Freaky Gene Rosen & His Link To Fairfield State Hospital www.youtube.com...

ok now I am curious...how and why is a man who was a lifelong psychologist react like THAT ..I mean hasn't he seen all kind of weird stuff? or at least studied it? He was at the University of Texas for 2 yrs. Hows does someone get a degree in 2 yrs and how does he get a job as one? and how does one retire as a psychologist with 2 years of education??

it also makes me wonder why he repeats so loudly in describing what the children said to him, now I wonder if they were prompted to repeat it (as he does). Did he brainwash them? were they dropped off in the early morning and they never even went to school at all that day? Is that why the bus driver dropped them off there and loudly told them 'it will be ok'.

www.youtube.com... yet a different story. again with taking them to a different room. WHAT ROOM?

a dark room to see the live video of the shooting? eesh now, this guy has me so paranoid LOLOL

now he assumes that the bus driver picked them up on the side of the road as they ran....? wth
at min 5:29, he is doing his act, within seconds 6:45 he talks like a normal guy again lol . I'm going to push it even further and say that aren't people that bite their lip while they are speaking...lying?
so the bus driver was still hanging around obviously...since he got the parent's numbers from her.
WHAT is with this 'invisible' bus driver??
why is it important that he see the children again? my guess, so that he can continue to ensure their compliance, that they are thankful that he saved their life.

the line "your house is very small' is disturbing to me, sorry. Was this the line that is the confirmation of the effect of brainwashing??

I didn't even have a suspicion about this guy before, but I sure do now. lol

add: www.genespetservice.com... eesh, sounds like an ad for a permanent brainwashing service lol.
www.linkedin.com...
www.genespetservice.com...

hmmm his pet services include:
•Fresh food and water
•TLC! This includes hugs and pets, exercise and play time—knowing that some animals demand more attention than others!
•Litter box maintenance for cats
•Walking for dogs
•Arranging for medical treatment in the event of an emergency

but you have 6 strange kids in your house and don't consider calling the police???

The Principal: imageshack.us... amazing she is a witness for the police since Adam Lanza killed her when she tried to block him.

yet another story: www.youtube.com...#!

edit on 16-1-2013 by dianashay because: add stuff

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

It doesn't make any sense that either the bus driver or the man talking to the children would simply leave them there. Those 2 people are the ones that really need to be interviewed.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

i can bet 100% of the time if a real crisis did happen and 6 kids happen to come to someones house and say their teacher is dead AND! heard gunshots.......they calling the police, i would . no questions asked til i get off the phone.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   
This video shows clips from articles that mention the kids who escaped from Ms. Soto's class, where they went, and how they were eventually accounted for, but Mr. Rosen's name or house isn't mentioned anywhere.

Edit to Add: Looking at the first comment under the video, I guess there were two separate groups of students who escaped Ms. Soto's class? I hadn't heard this. Has anyone else?
edit on 16-1-2013 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

IF he was an actor, don't ya think he would have rehearsed it, so that he wouldn't make a bunch of mistakes?

IF the government were hiring an actor, they would have gotten a much better actor.

Originally posted by Asktheanimals

Who were the first cops responding to the scene?
- the same gunshots Gene Rosen Heard?

How many shots were fired, and how long did they last?

Is it not plausible that they each heard different shots from different classrooms?

I'm just asking. I don't know many of the details.

edit on 1/16/13 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

I am not into the idea that he is an actor but I am concerned that a (retired) trained psychologist is babbling and incoherent as the children were supposed to have been.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by dianashay
reply to post by BrokenCircles

I am not into the idea that he is an actor but I am concerned that a (retired) trained psychologist is babbling and incoherent as the children were supposed to have been.

What ever are you talking about?

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by RandyBragg

WoW! In that video, at around 11:30ish, he tells of the woman who came looking for her son, and he says, "No, he's not here, lets go look at the fire station." So he knew that kids were at the fire station too, but decided to keep the 6 he had there?

The, he says, "I was sitting in my chair reading the casualty list at 6:00, when a woman came looking for her son." What? Were the kids still at his house at 6:00pm? How did he get the casualty list, to casually read over in his chair at 6:00pm?

You're right, his speech sound rehearsed and repetitive, like he's been coached what to say.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Looks like a man in shock to me...

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles

IF he was an actor, don't ya think he would have rehearsed it, so that he wouldn't make a bunch of mistakes?

IF the government were hiring an actor, they would have gotten a much better actor.

Why do you mention actors? I don't Gene Rosen is an actor.

Originally posted by Asktheanimals

- the same gunshots Gene Rosen Heard?

How many shots were fired, and how long did they last?
Is it not plausible that they each heard different shots from different classrooms?
I'm just asking. I don't know many of the details.

Plausible? I don't know the location of the rooms or places in the school where the shootings took place although we know one was the class of Lauren Rousseau where bullets hit her car and some others possibly. First police on scene were local Fairfield units. The number of shots fired has been stated as anywhere from 100 on up. My best guess is around 200.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by windword
reply to post by RandyBragg

WoW! In that video, at around 11:30ish, he tells of the woman who came looking for her son, and he says, "No, he's not here, lets go look at the fire station." So he knew that kids were at the fire station too, but decided to keep the 6 he had there?

The, he says, "I was sitting in my chair reading the casualty list at 6:00, when a woman came looking for her son." What? Were the kids still at his house at 6:00pm? How did he get the casualty list, to casually read over in his chair at 6:00pm?

You're right, his speech sound rehearsed and repetitive, like he's been coached what to say.

I 100% understand what you are saying. For the record i just want to say that i asked a question and posted a video, i made no such conclusion so therefore i am not "right". Have to be careful, about all that stuff.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Sorry to say I am not too sure about this man. He made different statements in different news interviews. Not slight differences. Big ones. And why would a bus driver just leave them at the side of the road? And lastly, as a parent, taking any strange child or children into my home?? Uh I would be calling 911 to report the fact that i had them and someone needed to come check why they were alone and just droppped off. He should have called the police first thing. And even at the first mention of a teacher being shot. Poor judgement on his part on several things. I can see why.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...#!

he did sooo many interviews, geesh....each time is different, inside/outside, they said/he she said, repeating,

I'd be quite concerned if a bus driver dropped my kid off at some random guy's house instead of taking them somewhere safe, they do work for the school board, no?

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Yeah i think the bus driver would have a much more interesting story to tell. Getting a bunch of kids out of there and all that.

new topics
top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join