It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This man helped save six children, is now getting harassed for it

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   
man i don't feel one bit of sorry for the man. cause we got questions and we want answers!, we are tired of all the conspiracies. i still say he is a liar til i am proven wrong. and if i am wrong, well i don't have a problems admitting that cause who cares if your wrong. its apart of life

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShaeTheShaman
man i don't feel one bit of sorry for the man. cause we got questions and we want answers!, we are tired of all the conspiracies. i still say he is a liar til i am proven wrong. and if i am wrong, well i don't have a problems admitting that cause who cares if your wrong. its apart of life

Prime example of everything that is wrong with this.

You are making the accusation that he is a liar, but providing no proof. Instead, you shift the burden of proof to the accused. Instead of embracing the fact that the burden of proof is on the accuser.

Who cares if you are wrong? how about the innocent person being harassed? I bet he cares.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Wildbob77

Good to hear. I thought that was strange myself, because that is not how my personal experiences go. I brought toys with me when I visited my grandparents. Now my grandmother is living at my house, the great grandkids that come visit her do the same.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

You are making the accusation that he is a liar, but providing no proof.

Maybe he's watched the videos I presented on page three of this thread and sees that Mr. Rosen's story changes drastically. According to the interviews I posted, I think he's a liar, too. If he's not a liar, he has an extremely faulty memory.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   

If he is indeed actually being harassed, and not just making up more stories to stay in the spotlight.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

Again, wheres your proof? It is a well known fact that eye witness testimony changes. Does that make all eye witnesses liars?

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Have you ever invited a man into your home, then later remembered this person as being a woman?
Take your time. I'll wait.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Could be old age, who knows. On one hand, my grandmother and great uncle are living with me, both are still independent and still smart as whips. My grandmother turned 94 this year. On the other hand, I have other family members whose brains seemingly started turning to mush starting at around 50. Hard to tell these days.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought

Have you ever invited a man into your home, then later remembered this person as being a woman?
Take your time. I'll wait.

Have you ever been in shock, or spoken to anyone who was? Such things happen.

On top of that, older people often do such things. My grandmother used to rattle off the names of 5 or 6 grandkids before she got to the correct one. We used to giggle about it. "Tom-a-dave-a-matt-um-josh-err-suzy"....
edit on 16-1-2013 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

Again, wheres your proof? It is a well known fact that eye witness testimony changes. Does that make all eye witnesses liars?

your one of those huh, "WHERES THE PROOF". come on dude, hush it. that's your only back up. your alive and on this planet right? how did u get here??? show me the proof.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I've been a fly on the wall here at ATS for a while, but there are certain threads that bug you enough to say something. I read the Huffington Post Article today about this poor man being harassed and this is just really totally out of hand. I could only imagine how absolutely traumatizing this event was to go through, never mind remembering details. Suffering a trauma like that, I would think that the further away from the immediate shock and adrenaline of the moment, details would become more clear or change as one had time to digest the situation. This really needs to stop.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShaeTheShaman

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

your one of those huh, "WHERES THE PROOF". come on dude, hush it. that's your only back up. your alive and on this planet right? how did u get here??? show me the proof.

Im not making any accusations. Did you forget that part? I AM NOT ACCUSING ANYONE OF ANYTHING. Burden of proof is on the accuser. you are accusing him of being a liar. Can you provide ANY proof, other than youtube videos?

Do you have ANYTHING to back up the accusation? Course, by your previous statement, seems like truth (i.e., proof, evidence, facts) doesnt matter to you.
edit on 16-1-2013 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Yeah, my dad sometimes calls me by the dog's name.
Age may be an issue here, but I'd still like to know why this male or female bus driver isn't getting as much attention as dear Mr. Rosen.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought

Yeah, my dad sometimes calls me by the dog's name.
Age may be an issue here, but I'd still like to know why this male or female bus driver isn't getting as much attention as dear Mr. Rosen.

And I do think the question about the bus driver is valid. Id love to know more about this event. There are many unanswered questions. But questions dont get answered with blind accusations. They get answered by finding evidence. By searching for facts.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   

millions still think OJ killed Nicole without the proof. we are allowed to questions things if they look funny, and boy SANDY HOOK is loaded with bull# stories. we got almost 10 millions people who seen that sandy hooked exposed video, and the vast majority believe the whole thing was either staged or planned by the government or whoever. so you are apart of the oddballs.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Agreed. Which is why I watched and posted those videos. The man speaks for himself and his story does change. The main problem I see is that the media is focusing all its attention on one man and not evenly spreading it out among all those involved. We do need to hear from the bus driver. We need to know where he or she picked up the kids and why he or she didn't take them to a safe place instead of sitting them in front of Mr. Rosen's house. I'd also like to know why the bus driver allowed the children to go into his home. Why didn't he or she simply ask Mr. Rosen to call 911? This isn't the 1970s and most people have cell phones. I would think a responsible school bus driver would have a cell phone on them at all times.

Lots of holes. The more I look and listen, swiss cheese is all over the place.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ShaeTheShaman

Actually there was a lot of evidence presented to back the theory that OJ did it. FAR more than you are presenting.

A couple of quick notes: 1) 10 million is not a majority. Sorry, you're still the oddball. 2)That people are easily swayed does not change the fact that you can provide no evidence for your accusations. They are baseless. Empty. And lead to a private citizen being harassed. So well played.

I do love how a lot of you fall right into the pattern though: Make an accusation. Deflect burden of proof. Attack the person asking for proof. Rinse. Repeat.

Its laughable.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   
lets say you came home one day early, and you walked into your bedroom and saw a man standing to the side of your bed with your wife laying in it. the man was completely naked so was your wife. "you go man wtf, honey why did you do this to me? she said, "we didn't do anything he was just changing his cloths and i didn't look at him". and the man would say "yea dude wheres your proof we had sex"

(this actually happened to me) i still don't know if they really did have sex. smh

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ShaeTheShaman

That has to be one of the most asinine deflections of burden of proof that I have ever read.
just wow.

Dont know about you, but whether they had sex or not at that point really wouldnt matter....my spouse naked with another person would be enough for me...intercourse or not....

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Due to Mr. Rosen's age and emotional state, this bus driver needs to be interviewed to collaborate his story.
I really don't see any other way Mr. Rosen's entire story can be believed until this happens.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join