It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This man helped save six children, is now getting harassed for it

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
reply to post by TKDRL

Quite true indeed!
I've often wondered why conspiracy theorists aren't called skeptics.

Because a lot of them (probably the majority at this point) aren't skeptics. Large portions of the alternative narrative are set in stone and anyone who is at all skeptical of that is called a government shill.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   

We're being demonized for asking questions about inconsistencies when this has always been done before.

No, you're being "demonized" for (among other things) suggesting that grieving parents of murdered children were part of a heinous conspiracy.

For the majority of Americans there isn't much difference between saying "the parents aren't real" and "maybe the parents aren't real."

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by DelMarvel

I can't agree with you.
I'm not set in stone. I'd just like some questions answered and inconsistencies set straight.
Why is that too much to ask? Why is my curious mind being demonized?
Do we actually live in a society where zombies rule? Just cry and drool like the media expects you to and you'll be able to fly under the radar? Oh, yeah. And be a member on Facebook. Then, you're A OK.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   

I don't see the difference.
If the TSA can pull me aside and molest me because they think I'm acting strange for some reason, I think it's OK for me to question why a grieving father is laughing. What were they saying to him that was so funny? I'd just really like to know. When I put my dog to sleep a couple of months ago, the funniest joke in the world wouldn't have made me laugh.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   

If the TSA can pull me aside and molest me because they think I'm acting strange for some reason, I think it's OK for me to question why a grieving father is laughing. What were they saying to him that was so funny? I'd just really like to know. When I put my dog to sleep a couple of months ago, the funniest joke in the world wouldn't have made me laugh.

A) What does the TSA have to do with any of this?

B) Asking why a grieving father was laughing is clearly questioning his authenticity and motives. That's how most people who don't have a reflexively conspiratorial mind-set are going to see it.
edit on 17-1-2013 by DelMarvel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   

I mentioned the TSA because we're quickly moving towards the point where only the government can state what odd behavior is. This is also infringing upon my right to free speech. I think the father's acting strange. I'm still in America last time I checked and it was still OK to say that someone is acting weird. Just look at how Janet Reno wants us to call Homeland Security. "See something, say something." Well, I guess I'll just keep my mouth shut since nobody wants to know if I think someone is acting strangely.

Second. I don't really care if you think I'm crazy nut job. I'm quite comfortable knowing that I'll be running in the opposite direction when all the sheep are running towards the cliff.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Ok

A) the laughing, grieving father is clearly a bad actor, and

B) it has nothing to do with the thread topic. The topic is the suspicious grieving "grandfather" not the suspicious grieving father

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   

The fact is that something did happen to make him laugh for that moment and it's none of yours or my business to what it was (it's pretty well known what it was around the state, if you look hard enough someone probably has put up what was so funny to have him and everyone laughing.) It's not our right to question the man for how he does or does not act, unless you want citizens on a forum questioning every aspect of YOUR life tomorrow.

The TSA, well they are just a bunch of morons that couldn't get real jobs..

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Right now, I'm trying to put myself in the position of the person who made him laugh.
I'm usually fairly creative and I can't think of anything to say that would be funny to someone who just lost their child. I'd be more concerned with simply saying "Sorry for your loss."
But, maybe the guy said something like, "Hey, you have a booger hanging out of your nose. Just kidding!"

Anyways, the other poster is right and this thread is about "Uncle Gene" and not the father.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Sure there are those, just like there are hardcore believers in the official word from the MSM in everything, and anyone that disagrees is a nutcase. Thankfully in both cases, it seems to be the fringe, and most normal people lie in between those two extreme points of view.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Well, this is interesting. Trying to search for more info about dear Mr. Rosen's wife and grandson, I came across this article. Observe:
standupwithpetedominick.com...

Gene Rosen had just finished feeding his cats and was heading from his home near Sandy Hook Elementary school to a diner Friday morning when he saw six small children sitting in a neat semicircle at the end of his driveway.

A school bus driver was standing over them, telling them things would be all right.

Now, he just got done feeding his cats before going to the diner and the bus driver is now the MAN telling the kids everything would be all right.

He walked the children past his small goldfish pond with its running waterfall, and the garden he made with his two grandchildren, into the small yellow house he shares with his wife.

Now, he has TWO grandchildren.
This is new to info to me after all the videos I watched. He also has a granddaughter?

He taught his 8-year-old grandson to ride his bike in the school parking lot and took his 4-year-old granddaughter to use the swings.

Excuse me for saying this, but Mr. Rosen appears to be partial to boys. Of all the interviews I've watched, it was his GRANDSON'S toy box and he only seems to recall what the boys at his house said. I specifically remember him saying that he THOUGHT one of the girls was talking about blood, but remembers the boy specifically saying his house is small. Who does this? Who sort of remembers a kid mentioning blood, but recalls exactly what a kid says about their home? Just strange.

Also, regarding the grieving father. I just watched the full interview and there's more oddities than just him laughing, but I shouldn't go into that here. I'm just saying.
edit on 17-1-2013 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I spoke of that pages ago, the house seeming smaller, as he was about to leave. He also (Rosen) says the kids told him 'I love you, I love you'. I'd be quite concerned if my kids told a stranger they loved them within hours of knowing em. lol

I suggested he spiked their apple juice for his brainwashing--an Alice in Wonderland effect. lol

This whole thing makes me sooo paranoid.

oh yeah, and this thread is about Rosen (he did want publicity afterall). and again I will mention that why would the parents contact him or want to kids to visit him like a 'long lost grampa' when all it would do is traumatize him. To think otherwise would be insane. Going back to the house to remind you of the strangest day of your little life only to find out later that schoolmates have died. Those kids are likely getting counselling and can go a lifetime without running into Rosen again. Besides, the way he goes on and on about it to anyone who will listen he would likely tell them 'remember that day we met? I saved you, remember?' uhg NO I DON'T REMEMBER AND I DON'T WANT TO is what the kids would say.
edit on 17-1-2013 by dianashay because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by dianashay

Yes, the whole "your house is small" statemnt is a strange thing to recall and keep mentioning over and over. Also, why would this statement make Rosen want to hug him and tell him that he loved him? I would think that the little girl talking about seeing blood would initiate this reaction.

If Gene Rosen worked in a state mental hospital where lobotomies and electroshock therapies were performed, I hardly think that this situation wouldm't have knocked him this much off kilter. I'm sure he heard much worse stories from the patients that he couldn't "take in". I'm sure stories from mental patients are just as "unfathomable".

The bus driver's gender is, by far, the most glaring inconsistency in his story. I seriously can't wait to see the official report to see if the bus driver is male or female.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I doubt these events will even be in the report,

likely it will only involve the actual event at the location.

Thank God, because this guy only complicates the matter and needs to move on.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Well, the bus driver needs to be in the report.
Who called the parents of the children at Rosen's house needs to be in the report.
I really don't see how Mr. Rosen can escape being in the report and, frankly, I'd think it would devastate him if he weren't mentioned in the official report. He seems like a very fragile person. Much too fragile to be a psychologist who worked in a state mental hospital. Then again, he is involved in community theater, so he may just be pretending to be traunatized by all the little children and what THEY witnessed.
I really can't make heads or tails of this guy. He just seems starved for attention. Even his own wife won't come forward and say how happy she is to be married to a Sandy Hook hero.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Before Mr. Rosen's suspicious accounts of the events, I had begun to question the entire incident the moment the media had misidentified Ryan Lanza as the shooter. I heard something about an ID for Ryan being found in Adam's pocket?

Either way - No one should be getting harassed, including conspiracy theorists.

Also, the part about Mr. Rosen being a member of the Screen Actors guild is false. I looked it up myself. However, it is true that he had volunteered his "theatrical reading skills" to other local elementary schools.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 12:21 AM
link   
I wonder if he read them My Pet Goat.

sorry,

This guy is so distraught, he (as I) has to stop thinking about it and repeating it. He of all people as a psychologist should know that.

I'm even getting to the point that if I hear a lie too much I'm afraid I might believe it.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 12:33 AM
link   

When Bush read that book it creeped me out! About that "psychologist" part... With only 2 years of schooling at a Texas College I cannot see that as fact. Maybe he was a Psyop-chologist?

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by theAnswer1111

Maybe he was one of the people committed

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

At a Mental Health Facility?

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join