It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This man helped save six children, is now getting harassed for it

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Sandy Hook Conspiracy Theories Debunked - News

Good Info!

kevingilmour.net...

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

This story sounds exactly like some threads here on ATS - with "debunkers" getting accused of being in govt pay, etc.

Here's a news flash for peole who believe everythggn is a conspiracy to deprive you of some constitutinoal right or other:

USUALLY IT ISN'T - USUALLY IT IS BAD THINGS HAPPENING TO GOOD PEOLE

But people seem not to jump straight to "it's a false flag", "it's a black op" as the first option.

there have ALWAYS been mass murders - probably from before humanity first picked up a stick IMO.

For heavens sake people get a grip - the spiral of paranoia and fantasy has to stop!!

www.salon.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

I know!!! It's so freakin ridiculous!! And disrespectful!!

How in the world did so many people become so... so... PARANOID??? And distrustful?! It makes absolutely NO sense AT all!!

Now, if these people had reason to believe that they had been lied to, over and over, about various things over the decades of their life, THEN MAAAAYBE I could see where all this craziness is coming from...

But since we know that's not the case and we live in a world where people very rarely try to deceive, misdirect, manipulate or tell outright lies to eachother.

So the only logical conclusion is that people like this who question everything are just crazy. It's their fault. They are probably a danger to society or themselves and we should lock them away...

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Sandy Hook Elementary Tribute (Coldplay - Fix You)

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I was looking through news articles, and I can't find anyone where they say Rosen made a documented statement to the police. They said he spoke to a retired police officer over harassment calls, not for his story. I would think that if he sheltered six children during a massacre, he would at least be questioned by the police? Was he, and I'm just not finding it? Or was the media the only one he told his conflicting story to?

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Lord Jules

The only person I have heard mention Rosen, is Rosen himself. I don't quite understand why no official has confirmed, nor denied his story. It seems really strange to me. Maybe he is a really lonely old guy just looking for attention, I don't know. I would think that if his story was true, you would have some official, or parents, or the community saying thanks for helping out. If it wasn't true, an official saying the guy is a looneytune. But just nothing at all about him.
edit on Thu, 17 Jan 2013 17:11:35 -0600 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Possible, but since he is now complaining about getting harassed over the phone, he must want to be private, so if he was a lonely old guy he probably would like the attention. I'm sure not all the calls are harassments although that would be impossible to prove either way, some calls are probably just honest inquiries, wouldn't he enjoy those calls if he is simply a lonely old man?

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by nighthawk1954

I truly loved this part of the article you linked to.

The laughing/crying father. This means absolutely nothing. No one can judge how a father copes with the loss of his daughter, and it’s offensive that people are criticizing him for it. I have been to several funerals, I have witnessed family members and friends switch in and out of laughter and tears. They think of fond memories of the one they lost, they tell stories, they laugh, and they cry. People grieve in different ways. To me it does not seem right to criticize his reaction here, and it’s not evidence of a conspiracy.

Has this journalist ever seen a grieving person laughing, then adjust their demeanor immediately before stepping in front of a camera? What if Madeline McCann's or Jon Benet Ramsey's parents were seen laughing right before going in front of the cameras and putting on a sad face? Would we dismiss this, too?

I've been to funerals, too, where people are displaying mixed emotions, but this is at a funeral where they're surrounded by loved ones. I don't see how this can be compared to a situation where the grieving parent is joking and laughing with those he's unfamiliar with directly before giving a press speech that's being filmed. If this were me, I'd be feeling extremely uncomfortable getting ready to go on camera to talk about my murdered child and it would show. I can't think of anyone I know who would be behaving any differently.
edit on 17-1-2013 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Lord Jules

In theory he could be making that up as well, just to get back into the spotlight.
Thats of course if he made up the whole story to begin with. I guess we will have to wait till March sometime, and see if his name is mentioned anywhere at all in the official report. Also if a hero bus driver is mentioned dropping them off at a stranger's house for whatever odd reason.
edit on Thu, 17 Jan 2013 17:24:35 -0600 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Could be. Maybe none of the parents have contacted him like he requested, so he's trying to get extra sympathy to get them to call and give "Uncle Gene" access to the kids he wants to love and be "related to for the rest of his life".

edit on 17-1-2013 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

Look at....... Oh I don't remember her name, but the one everyone was raging about being a "babykiller and getting away with it". She sure got scrutinized for every singe thing people thought was odd, most people had no problem with it in that case.
edit on Thu, 17 Jan 2013 17:29:55 -0600 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
I would think that if his story was true, you would have some official, or parents, or the community saying thanks for helping out. If it wasn't true, an official saying the guy is a looneytune. But just nothing at all about him.
edit on Thu, 17 Jan 2013 17:11:35 -0600 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

What official, parent or community member in their right mind is going to speak out on this now?

Who wants to wind up in the Sandy Hook Troofer narrative for the rest of their lives with the personal info of themselves and/or their children continually cycling through websites clearly catering to the unhinged?

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by DelMarvel

It's not like they actually have to put their name out there..... How many times the MSM says "An official told us this" or whatever without stating a name? In fact, it seems that is the norm these days.
edit on Thu, 17 Jan 2013 17:33:29 -0600 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL

It's not like they actually have to put their name out there..... How many times the MSM says "An official told us this" or whatever without stating a name? In fact, it seems that is the norm these days.
edit on Thu, 17 Jan 2013 17:33:29 -0600 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

Who is the monolithic "they" that isn't going to put one's name out there? Would you run the risk of someone from the media not maintaining your anonymity in a case like this? It could be that most of the people involved aren't really interested in debunking theories they know are idiotic and simply want to be left alone.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Are you thinking about Casey Anthony?
If so, yes. Her behavior was extremely scrutinized as it should've been. What worried parent of a missing child goes out clubbing?
People will always be looking at one's behavior and body language. Just as investigators are trained to examine one's manuerisms for signs of deception, the public does the same.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Yeah, that is the one. When you say stuff like that, what worried parent goes out clubbing etc, no one bats an eye. But you ask what grieving parent would be smiling and joking, then put on a sad face for the camera, people will bite off your head, or say, oh, grieving parents all act different!

I should add, I am 90% sure this really happened. If it didn't it was really elaborate, and planned out for years. It was about 5 years ago that my cousin started working for his boss, his son was killed. If it was a hoax, there would have to have been a lot of "plants" living there for a while, seems kind of unlikely to me.
edit on Thu, 17 Jan 2013 17:58:24 -0600 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Officials don't really have that luxury, do they?

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Exactly. This is why I believe that Sandy Hook is setting a huge precedence for future cases and tragic situations. We're being demonized for asking questions about inconsistencies when this has always been done before. We're being demonized for noting odd behaviors when this has always been done before.
I'd like to know why the conspiracy theorists weren't being attacked for their speculations after the Batman shooting. There were kids killed in that shooting, too. So, why now? Is it because the kids outnumber the adults in this situation? Is it because it was at a school and not a place of entertainment? I mean, really. Didn't a three month old baby die in the Colorado shooting?

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Yeah, it seems kind of stupid to expect people to suddenly change their ways now, especially at places like this. I would assume, that is the kind of thing most people come here for. At least that is why I do, to discuss topics like this that wouldn't be acceptable anywhere else. If it becomes the norm, then places like this will just wither up and die. Might as well change the name to mainstream parrot dot com

edit on Thu, 17 Jan 2013 18:07:47 -0600 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Quite true indeed!
I've often wondered why conspiracy theorists aren't called skeptics.
After all, I'm usually skeptical of what the official story states. I'm skeptical of Gene Rosen's story.
The word makes more sense in this context.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by nighthawk1954
Sandy Hook Conspiracy Theories Debunked - News

Good Info!

kevingilmour.net...

I have a queston for you. I remember you being pretty close to this situation as it was unfolding, can you tell me if anyone in that town (besides victims family's and LE) were privy to the casualty list prior to the Media? Thanks!

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join