It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This man helped save six children, is now getting harassed for it

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

Wow, that guy is a douche. I made it through a bit over 3 minutes and turned it off.
"How dare people ask questions and make observations! They might influence others to do the same!"
edit on Thu, 17 Jan 2013 01:24:18 -0600 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 01:32 AM
link   
The last 5 minutes are the best.

He also addresses your concern.
edit on 17-1-2013 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Well, I took your word for it, and FF to 19 minutes. I saw two minutes of name calling, that is supposed to address what?

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

the easiest way to settle all the debate is to find the bus driver and ask him/her what happened that day. why did he/she leave the children on the sidewalk? why did the bus driver leave the children in a neighborhood not their own? why did the bus driver not talk to mr. rosen about the issues at the school? why did the bus driver not pick up the children and take them far away from the violence? why didn't the bus driver call for help? why didn't the bus driver ask mr. rosen to call the police?

this part of the story.... the part of the bus driver that has me questioning mr. rosen's story.

if someone has links to interviews with the bus driver reply them to me. i'd like to read it.

-subfab

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by DrumsRfun

Why would an elderly gentlemen with no children living with him, just have toys and juiceboxes waiting on them?

Sounds a little 'off', if you know what I mean...

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

What do you think 'Gene' is short for bub?

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 04:57 AM
link   

I only made it 2:30 in before I could no longer take his horse-#....I'm off to bed ATS.....Critical thinking skills have seriously dropped in America....

You involve children, and people get their knickers in a twist....

"OMG!!! Children died this must be legit..."

Don't get me wrong; I'm totally pissed off they shot 22 children to pass off gun legislation...But if you refuse to see a clear cut agenda at hand, forgive me if I don't wave the same nonchalant hand at it...

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

I didn't even make it that far....I repeat, everyone got their knickers in a twist over the children as I predicted that they would...

I mean these evil, evil people, couldn't possibly know you would freak out so much over them babies, right? It couldn't possibly have been a setup, right?

I regret their deaths; but I regret it even more they died for a false flag....

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas

I only made it 2:30 in before I could no longer take his horse-#....I'm off to bed ATS.....Critical thinking skills have seriously dropped in America....

You involve children, and people get their knickers in a twist....

"OMG!!! Children died this must be legit..."

Don't get me wrong; I'm totally pissed off they shot 22 children to pass off gun legislation...But if you refuse to see a clear cut agenda at hand, forgive me if I don't wave the same nonchalant hand at it...

I don't think anyone planned an agenda to commit this terrible act then profit from the fall out. but I do think that there are people capitalizing on the event to push their own agenda. right now it seems as though it is the gun restriction movement. there are some politicians who stand on the platform of gun control. it would be in their interest to use this terrible tragedy to push anything on gun control. no matter how small a change they make, the politicians can go back to their constituents and say, "see, i'm working hard for you. Re-elect me."

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Gene Rosen is such a kook! I wish he'd take his darkened glasses off. I'd like to see his eyes as he's describing the situation. In the Nancy Grace video, he doesn't have them on and it looks as though he's reading cue cards for the first half of the interview.
Here's another video where the says he doesn't know how the bus driver got the kids to his house. He also appears to be plugging this diner way too much and giving overkill location about where the diner is. Did he forget the name of the place, so he's trying to make up for this? Just plain weird!

If I were in his situation, I'd be speaking with the adult more than the kids. Why didn't he do this? Why didn't this mysterious bus driver talk more to Gene about where he or she found them? Gene Rosen lived way too close to the fire house to not have directed the bus driver to take the kids there where they would be safe and accounted for. And where is Rosen's wife?!?!?! Where is this guy he says was yelling at the kids? Why did dear Mr. Rosen not speak with this person in more depth?

By the blogger powers vested in me, I hereby command the MSM to find the bus driver and Rosen's wife, then conduct thorough interviews with them both without Gene Rosen present!

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

AFAIK, the Driver was interviewed by the police and then asked not to give interviews, so that will never be happening until after they release their report.

That was on WTIC a while back, when they asked the same thing.. Former Gov Rowland found out..

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Thanks for letting me know. I wasn't aware of that.
Have they said when the report will be released? I wonder why they're letting Rosen flap his gums so much, but have silenced the bus driver? Do we know if the bus driver is male or female? Is the bus driver the man who was yelling at the kids that everything was going to be alright?
I don't understand why some witnesses are allowed to talk while others aren't.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
reply to post by vkey08

Thanks for letting me know. I wasn't aware of that.
Have they said when the report will be released? I wonder why they're letting Rosen flap his gums so much, but have silenced the bus driver? Do we know if the bus driver is male or female? Is the bus driver the man who was yelling at the kids that everything was going to be alright?
I don't understand why some witnesses are allowed to talk while others aren't.

All I can assume is it's like Cheshire.. When that happened, anyone who was considered a material witness, ie: was actually on scene at the time, and had information that was critical (some of the teachers that were there aren't touching on certain aspects either) were not allowed to go to the media with all of their information until the investigation was officially over. Some information was asked to be kept from the press, lest it interfere with a part of/section of their investigation. In the Cheshire thing, Dr Petit was allowed to say that it happened, and give general details to the press afterwards but no real specifics, which drove our media insane at the time.

I know that the State Legislature is demanding to see the investigation report as is the Governor so it shouldn't be that long a wait until we hear/see/read something official, they all want to know what really happened, and are not going to sit by and allow the press and certain "offensive websites" continue to put out information and confuse the issue with the residents of our state much longer (in English that was a warning to the CSP to get off their collective rears and give them some real hard info to work with) as such, well.. knowing the CSP and how they handle things, it is normally 90 days from incident to report, as in this case noone is being brought to trial, the alleged shooter is dead.

The only exception I could see is if they were actually considering if there were others involved and they are trying to locate them. Otherwise the 90 day mark (or in that range) is probably accurate.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

This man helped save six children...

Not at all clear to me what he did to help "save" them.

This doesn't matter.

Nothing, absolutely nothing justifies harassing a man and making his life hell on a maybe. What isn't clear to you is if he helped them or not. What if he did? What if he did exactly as he said. Tormenting someone based upon such witless supposition as "well it could be" is just the horde mindlessly looking for a target to vent a bunch of monkey-brained aggression; and actual guilt of the target is irrelevant. It's just like the media crucifying Nancy Lanza. Hear-say, supposition and no proof. It's like all of you are saying "Well... there is no proof he ISN'T a paid actor..." and that is enough. Sheesh. This behavior isn't even sentient.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox
There is nothing more loathsome than the Sandy Hook truther movement. If ATS admin had not come out and publicly stated it would not be tolerated and removed the threads, I would no longer be on ATS.

You really don't get more extreme, more despicable, than this movement.

edit on 15-1-2013 by nixie_nox because: (no reason given)

I have not posted anything for a few weeks on Sandy Hook because I'm tired and upset by all the bull crap......yes people are be harassed in Newtown.

My friends that lost loved ones are getting calls , letters and being spied upon.

Why can't people just leave them alone.... their wives and kids are DEAD!

A sad world we live in.
edit on 17-1-2013 by nighthawk1954 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by subfab

This happened early in the school day so it was not a nornal bus pickup at school and a little too late in the morning for a drop off bus to still be there. How did the big bus get thru the congested traffic post shooting at the school to pick up the kids anyway? IF he/she was called by police to come and ferry the students to safety and that protocol was to take them to the fire station then why did the bus driver pass the fire house and then drop off these young kids at a stranger's driveway? Who was the adult male yelling that "everything will be ok!" was it the bus driver or someone else? Every aspect of this Sandy Hook story has illogical anomalies and unanswered questions....with some logical conclusions even pointing to a conspiracy and some even that the whole thing was staged.

edit on 17-1-2013 by CosmicCitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Thanks for your very detailed answer. It will be interesting to read the report and compare it to what we've been hearing through the media's interviews. There're just so many conflicting statements that need clarification. Hopefully nothing in the report will be redacted.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

What will be next....that someone will spot a Hollywood action movie director on the scene in the video tapes?

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

I really do think I saw a headline yesterday that stated the report would be release "early March". I can't find it now though.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne

Is it this one?

HARTFORD, Conn. (AP) — Gov. Dannel P. Malloy says he expects the police report on the deadly school shooting in Newtown may be ready by mid-March.

Source

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join