It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So, I tried to reach the sheeple on FB earlier......

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by havok

This is a time of plenty, not a time of starvation, where people are getting fatter and fatter...
And of course to be politically correct, and not to hurt any ones feelings, we’ll just say that it’s all "genetic".

You’ll please have to forgive me now. I’m going to go and plow down a box of ding-dongs I just purchased for half price at Wal-Mart…

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by MessOnTheFED!

did you get any replies to it??? Or was it too much to consume for the FB populace.

why do you have FB?? I stopped trying to reach people on there and deleted my account.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Seabag, please look up the definition of socialized healthcare. Anyone calling Obamacare SOCIALIZED MEDICINE has no idea what they are talking about. From those of us who HAVE experienced the awesomeness of living in a country with socialized healthcare (read, any country in the western world that is NOT america) we take extreme exception to that kind of ignorance.

Being forced to purchase insurance from a for-profit company is not SOCIALIZED HEALTHCARE.
edit on 1/16/13 by Malynn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   
This is why I stay off facebook. All I get are game requests for Farmville, or whatever my little brother is playing now.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

So do you think if their was another Revolution in America, would it help the Illuminati gain control of the US more directly by basically turning this place into 1984?

See that's why I don't get. If they can control the UN, and make more treaties and grow bigger, why not just include the US into the UN? I know it sounds far fetched but we did have NAFTA approved years back.

The idea of selling the New World Order probably wouldn't be too hard. I mean it sounds great. No more wars, one currency for everybody, traveling is easier, everything is interconnected. But then you see the people that push the NWO agenda. People like Bush, and Kissinger. That's when I knew this whole thing was a giant scheme.

Well anyway thanks for the links I'll make sure to give them a read.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 07:49 PM
link   
The benefits that the masters of puppets possess is the stupid or uneducated majority. Without a doubt the majority are ignorant in regards to what is going on here in The USA, and abroad as well.

What does that mean? = The awakened and educated are doomed and outnumbered, it's not even close. As long as you have idiotic, sometimes even drugged up or drunk sheoplized morons to rule, the means to an end is worth all the chaos. That is what is happening right now.

That is why most western Nations have been flooded with illegal immigrants and uneducated peoples. It's all about mass confusion and division. It's all about more slave labor. It's about replacing the middle class with more preferable robotic slaves that are more easily herded because they are just happy enough with being able to provide food for their families.

Basically, they are more easily controlled and do not complain much. They don't make waves or cause trouble cause they are too busy just trying to survive while playing the deciders game. Not that it's their fault, but nevertheless it is what it is. ~$heopleNation

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 02:11 AM
link   

I would have left out the copious expletives. I've had my share of rants on Facebook, but I keep the f words to a minimum. If anything, it turns off the reader (a family member or acquaintance) to whom you otherwise may not speak so foully in person.

But, content-wise, you are more than encouraged by me.

People don't tend to think. I was gonna say more than that, but it really is that they just don't think.

I sometimes find it hard to find a "jumping-off point" as 95% of my Facebook friends don't have a frame of reference unless the current events are the sensational top 20 from the alphabet soup of cable news.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by votan

Ive had a few replies and 20+ people liked it. I don't really try to 'reach' people on facebook. This was the exception I suppose. I have it because of boredom I guess. Long hours with little work sometimes.

MOTF!

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Enjoyed the hell out of your bullseye rant FYI psychotic drugs are the villain in these mass killings Washington politicians wont bite the hand that feeds them tho so drug manufacturers and psychiatrists/psychologists are safe.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Couldn't have said it better myself, hope you feel a little better bro.

They need all this money to keep going around on the countries dime, just flying Air Force one if I remember correctly costs $186,000 while the majority of us are looking at which bill we can skip paying this month and still have the benefit

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by 1loserel2

I, for one, am tired of paying for wars and expenses that I 100% don't believe in. We are one of the most technologicaly advanced nations on earth. People act like we can't defend our own boarders. We are certainly not doing a good job right now, but we ae stretched very thin. I don't see a need to have bases all over the world.

MOTF!

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Maybe it's because of the disrespectful terms you use, like "lemmings" and "sheeple". What I don't think you realize is that everyone gets their opinion and some people's opinions can't be changed because you start calling them names.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by grahag

I totally get it. People are entitled to their opinions and thats perfectly fine by me. I didn't call anyone on facebook a sheeple personally. The only time i used that word was in the title of this post. AND to be totally honest i could give two stinks and a wet one what anyone thought about my choice of words.

MOTF!

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I ditched my Facebook account a while back when I finally realized that more people are concerned with if their football team was going to win or what Honey Boo Boo was going to say and what celebreites are wearing.

Very, very few are worried about:

The erosion or our rights. TSA gropedown? No problem!
The fact that most of the food in the grocery store in the colorful packages is killing them. Then there's GMO's...
How vaccines don't work and how that's a proven fact. And that's some real heresy coming from an RN.
How statin drugs hurt their heart rather than help. Then there's the brain damage. More heresy.
How 501c3 status is muzzling Churches.

Etc etc etc.

Most people I know totally trust the government. Most, but there's a couple of exceptions.

It's lonley, watching the sheep graze and bleat contentedly, as the wolves they can't see circle and stare at them with hungry, yellow eyes...

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   

maybe the best and most truthful rant I have seen on here S&F

edit on 17/1/13 by commencalrider because: spelling mistake

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 01:48 AM
link   

That's "explanation". You misspelled it. I know bc I have Google and a smart phone (see my recent thread on ATS & smart phones by clicking my username).

How's that for focusing on what matters?

How do you expect to rally the troops when you can't even spell right???

If you were president of the resistance, the media would be all over you about that one spelling error... Before the days over they'll have people believing that you're some backwoods hillbilly, or inbred, or a drug addict. Boom, you're done buddy.

See, the key with a brainwashed public is you gotta speak their language... It's doesn't matter what IS important. All that matters is what the people THINK is important. And who tells them what's important? Yes, the boob tube. You gotta play their game...but with your own rules that are well disguised to appear as their rules. Before you can do that, you have to KNOW the rules. I know, its complicated. To me, its just like another video game. Just wait. I know I'm only a kid, but I'll show you all how its done. No guns or violence needed. Don't get me wrong, I'm a full believer in the right to bear arms and everything else in the constitution... I took an oath, so I know. So, I don't ever want guns to be confiscated... It's just that I don't need them in order to accomplish what it is we need. I feel your pain. Hang in there. Help is coming.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by 3n19m470

You are part of the problem. I don't care what people think of me. I've done my dirt in life as has everyone else. I realize noone is squeaky clean, no one. I have pulled my head far enough out of my ass to realize that doesn't matter one bit.

MOTF!
edit on 18-1-2013 by MessOnTheFED! because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by MessOnTheFED!
reply to post by interupt42

I don't know how the crooks got into the position that they are in.
MOTF!

The politicians are short minded crooks while the lobbyist are long term crooks.

IMO the lobbyist patiently and covertly made the politicians dependent on the lobbyist campaign donation$ when they helped raise the cost of running for any political chair.

While our politicians were blinded by the Green paper donations the Lobbyist were giving them they also failed to observe that they could only get that money from the special interest and lobbyist industries. So now where it use to cost millions to run for office it can now costs hundreds of millions. So now our politicians work for the lobbyist and special interest groups because they have no option but to take their money in order to survive.

Pretty clever IMO. They in essence have made the politicians dependent on their money and the boss is the one who cuts the checks.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by MessOnTheFED!
reply to post by grahag

I totally get it. People are entitled to their opinions and thats perfectly fine by me. I didn't call anyone on facebook a sheeple personally. The only time i used that word was in the title of this post. AND to be totally honest i could give two stinks and a wet one what anyone thought about my choice of words.

MOTF!

Then why should they care about what you say? You've gotta tailor your words for your audience if you want to be successful in getting your message across. So far, I haven't seen anyone using anything but scare tactics to sell their tyrant argument.
edit on 19-1-2013 by grahag because: change a word.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Merely your opinion. Some see YOU as the sheeple as opposed to those who you are trying to lob insults at.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join