So, I tried to reach the sheeple on FB earlier......

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by exitusstatuquo
reply to post by seabag

They ran Romney against him. How responsible is that if you want to win? They never would have let RP in office since he was not on the menu. Romney was such a lying snake he could never have pulled it off. The American people have no real choice in any election of recent memory. Plan A or B is bad.

I agree the choices were bad and RP had no real chance but....the fact that over 50% of this country completely ignored what I described and voted for that man proves the OP's "sheeple" claim.

Nobody who understands the destruction Obama has caused could have possibly considered the alternative choices worse without being complete sheeple drinking MSM Kool Aid (IMO of course).

Who in their right mind votes for this: socialized healthcare, started a war against capitalism, religion and the second amendment, abandoned NASA, took 700+ Billion from medicare, gutted welfare reform, got us into more conflicts, lost our AAA credit rating, added 6 trillion in debt, increased the number of unemployed, increased the number of people on welfare, raised taxes in a RECESSION, etc, etc, etc…
edit on 16-1-2013 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

Actually, more people than expected.

MOTF!

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by interupt42

I completely understand that money makes the world turn. I don't know how the crooks got into the position that they are in. I believe this is way passed any political alignment. Republican or democrat it doesn't matter. Either one would have been a crook and either one would have sent us deeper into the toilet. So, it is passed voting all together.

MOTF!

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by xXxinfidelxXx
reply to post by skalla

I seriously doubt that this guy knows "350+" people." Reminds me of one of my pet peeves: People who just look around facebook and add people to their friends list and end up with hundreds of people on there that they don't even really know reading all of their personal BS and not realizing how silly/dangerous such an activity is.

Haven't you ever heard it is bad to assume stuff? You don't have a clue how many people I know. I can go down the entire list on my FB and let you know what kind of person it is and how I met them. You might want to take note that this isnt a joke for me. I'm ready for whatever.

MOTF!

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by felonius

There were no negative comments.

MOTF!

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by humphreysjim

Dude get over yourself. You aren't even from America so I really don't expect you to even understand. Now, go and be a good little pushover.

MOTF!

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by MessOnTheFED!

Dude get over yourself. You aren't even from America so I really don't expect you to even understand. Now, go and be a good little pushover.

MOTF!

Who cares where I am from? Truth is truth regardless of location, yes?

For the record, I lived in the US for 5 years, my wife is American, I have family there, and my son was born there. I also paid taxes, so I "get" more than you think, and I'm anything but a push over.

Did your approach work, or not? Because your OP seems to be impying it did not. Maybe you being rude and elitist and calling people "sheeple" and "lemmings" might have something to do with that?

You're putting yourself forward as some kind of leader, but your manner is appalling, so good luck with that.

Quit being sheep and do as I say, you a**holes!
edit on 16-1-2013 by humphreysjim because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   
OP actually thinks he's some sort of revolutionary by repeating anti-gov talking points and posting it on his facebook page.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by humphreysjim

MOTF!

Who cares where I am from? Truth is truth regardless of location, yes?

For the record, I lived in the US for 5 years, my wife is American, I have family there, and my son was born there. I also paid taxes, so I "get" more than you think, and I'm anything but a push over.

Did your approach work, or not? Because your OP seems to be impying it did not. Maybe you being rude and elitist and calling people "sheeple" and "lemmings" might have something to do with that?

You're putting yourself forward as some kind of leader, but your manner is appaling, so good luck with that.

Quit being sheep and do as I say, you a**holes!

You seem to be very hung up on the use of the word sheeple. Did you even notice that I've only used it once? In the title to this thread. Thats it. So, yea, get over yourself. I did however call them lemmings, because thats what they are, mostly.

In 100 years our great-great grandchildren will look back and say "what went wrong? Why did you guys just let it all go?" The answer will be that we were too busy fighting over trivial things to make any kind of difference.

You are distracted. A lot of people are distracted by the smallest things. You've completely missd the plot.

And 'for the record' I'm no leader. I know I don't have all the answers, but I know what the problem is and I know that to continue down the road we are currently on will end badly for us.

MOTF!

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by WaterBottle

I've formed my own opinion based on things I know. I don't follow anyone. You are a funny person.

MOTF!

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   

You seem to be very hung up on the use of the word sheeple. Did you even notice that I've only used it once? In the title to this thread. Thats it. So, yea, get over yourself. I did however call them lemmings, because thats what they are, mostly.

I am not hung up on anything, I simply pointed out that you accused people of being "sheeple" and "lemmings", which are close to the same thing by the way.

Originally posted by MessOnTheFED!You are distracted. A lot of people are distracted by the smallest things. You've completely missd the plot.

I am distracted and I have missed the plot? All because I took issue with your poor approach at trying to get a point across to some people. You know nothing about me. You don't even know if I agree with your general sentiment. This is why you have failed, and will continue to fail.

Whatever your point is, it's lost as soon as you start abusing the very people you want to follow you.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Do you share my general sentiment?

You assume I want people to follow me. I don't. Cursing on FB is completely out of the norm for me. So when someone sees a post with some profanity they stop and read. That is what I wanted to happen and thats what happened. I'm sorry you don't agree with my tactics, but you don't know me and you don't know what the people I know will, given the venue and person it's coming from, respond to.

MOTF!

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I left Facebook one year ago this month and have not looked back...

You may reach a 1,000 people or have that many as so called "Friend" but maybe only 1 will listen. I wouldn't get my hopes up though. They care to much about the material world and status.
edit on 16-1-2013 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Do you share my general sentiment?

I'm not completely sure what it is.

You're really angry, you think government is corrupt, and you think people are lemmings?

Like you said, you have no solutions, you don't want to be a leader, you just want the "f*cking lemmings to wake up" and do "something", although what you're not sure.

I'm really not sure what you're trying to achieve apart from abusing people who seem to disagree with you.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   

I just want enough people to wake up to all the BS around them that we can take our country back. I know its a lot.

MOTF!

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Do you believe government is corrupt and the most people are lemmings?

MOTF!

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Do you believe government is corrupt and the most people are lemmings?

MOTF!

I think many people are corrupt, and people are in government, so there will be corruption. I do not believe the government is inherently corrupt in the sense that they are involved in a sinister plot to destroy the average guy on the street.

I don't think most people are lemmings, I think they are trying to enjoy the short life they have as best they can, and a preoccupation with the ins and outs of government and politics on a deep level interferes with that. I can certainly understand their mentality.

I think you are not entirely sure what you're angry about, or who you're angry with, hence the lack of a solution, and that's why people will generally not listen to you. You can't forcibly "wake" people up, you have to show them exactly what is wrong, what they can do about it, and why it will make their lives better, otherwise they won't care.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Do you think the average American is reasonably content with their lot in life?

Do you think they will be happier if they "wake up" and start fighting?

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   

I think the average american has been conditioned over a long period of time to accept whatever is thrown at them by their leaders. Even if that involves trampling the constitution.

MOTF!

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by skalla
but aren't your contacts on FB people who you actually know? so all of your contacts on FB are eejits in your estimation i suppose, so why even bother waste your time doing that or even continuing to have anything to do with them if thats how you feel - you may as well just bang your head against a wall.
edit on 15-1-2013 by skalla because: tpyo
edit on 15-1-2013 by skalla because: my inability to type or spell
I have about 400 friends on FB. All of which are people I have (at one point) met and/or socialized with threw out my life. A lot of people on FB add whomever so they can say that they have a boat load of friends.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join