It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So, I tried to reach the sheeple on FB earlier......

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Obviously not the best place to voice an opinion, well, the internet in general lol.

I personally posted a link today with no caption and instantly received a few bites of hatred.

I guess the moral of the story is, when communicating on the internet be prepared for any and every type of response.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   
lol i 've been ranting on facebook about tax hikes and gun control. Apparently i caught the sheepls attention and they try argue with me with their nonsense. I deactivated my FB, im tired of them....

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by sam_inc
lol i 've been ranting on facebook about tax hikes and gun control. Apparently i caught the sheepls attention and they try argue with me with their nonsense. I deactivated my FB, im tired of them....
I'm late to the Thread, just need a quick Catch Up.

If I am for some sort of changes to Gun Control, that makes me a Sheeple?

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

i was talking about the banning gun agenda

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   
This is why I deleted my Facebook a while ago. I started to post stuff about NDAA and other various bills and no one could care less. Meanwhile, comments about getting hammered and completely # faced are always praised from miles around.

And people think a Revolution can happen? Ha Ha Ha. Everyone is too plastered to their television receiving their "knowledge". By the time a Revolution will happen the majority of America would start shooting at the "terrorist" militias.

I'm also attending my first year in college and I can roughly say I wasn't surprised. First, it may be my school, but most of the classes I took felt almost identical to my high school classes. It was all textbook. Same with history and Government. All textbook. Of course it could be the school I'm attending, but this is ridiculous. Here they are, giving you the same education you would receive in high school! Where's the critical thinking? There is none! I even took a philosophy class and you guessed it, all textbook! I thought we would talk around the class and discuss ideas but their wasn't one session, the whole class was a semester long, and we didn't even talk to other people about ideas or even philosophy for christsakes.

I will not feel pity for these people when the system collapses. Here we are, loosing our amendments left from right, American citizens being killed, continuous wars, empire building and people are still watching Kim Kardashians ass! These people are completely oblivious and couldn't give a a care in the world unless it effects them. The only way these people will understand or even care about what's going on is if they get the hard awakening. A Military boot in the rear into a camp in the middle of no where. But then it's too late, and their in lies the tragedy.

The Human Farm, this consumer plantation can't go on forever. Soon it will reach it's climax with the ever growing population. Even if the collapse was planned. Whether we are forced into FEMA camps after the collapse I'm not sure. Just remember what happened to the American Japanese Citizens in the 40's.

Think it can't happen again? All they have to do is label you a "domestic terrorist".

Or maybe nothing will happen and we'll all be fine and dandy.

History never repeats itself and ignorance is strength.

/end rant

edit on 15-1-2013 by Kang69 because: grammar

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

They ran Romney against him. How responsible is that if you want to win? They never would have let RP in office since he was not on the menu. Romney was such a lying snake he could never have pulled it off. The American people have no real choice in any election of recent memory. Plan A or B is bad.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 11:26 PM
link   

By definition yes you are a sheeple waiting to be sheared.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by RedShirt73
I agree with just about everything you said, almost
The thing is *cough* no one asked the USA to be the world police. The last time I checked the US government invaded Iraq and Afghanistan unilaterally. And I'm getting ready to get flamed here

Originally posted by MessOnTheFED!
reply to post by RedShirt73

Do you somehow think I didn't realize that? I didn't ask for it either.

We can thank the UN for that.

True, they didn't really as ask. It was pretty much a forgone conclusion.

Oh UN thou doth protest too much.

If the US is declared rogue or implodes due to civil unrest the remainder of the 'free world' will arrive in bright blue helmets to police them too.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Nice rant MOTF.

You hit it out of the park. I wonder if you got to anyone on your FB.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kang69
And people think a Revolution can happen? Ha Ha Ha.

I'm also attending my first year in college and I can roughly say I wasn't surprised. All textbook.

Revolution is part of the Illuminati's agenda, they are behind every revolution in history including OWS.

So is education, the control of knowledge is a HUGE mind control tool, this is why it's all textbook.

Think about it: WHY would they want you to discuss ideas? It is NOT part of the agenda.

The Illuminati realized they had to deceive an entire population of people if they had any hope whatsoever of achieving their coveted New World Order. As early as 1911, the Illuminati began buying textbook writing companies, until they owned them all after World War I. Once they got control of textbooks, they gradually began to "dumb down" the curricula and rewrite history. Rewriting history was the first step in achieving the New World Order. Source

"...the Illuminati eventually controlled the science departments in all colleges and institutions of higher learning. The plan was to stifle scientific knowledge and then twist what was left to fit the science they wanted the people to believe."

Secret Societies - Who Controls Knowledge?

"Just look at us. Everything is backwards; everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge, governments destroy freedom, the major media destroy information, and religions destroy spirituality." ~ Michael Ellner

Science is the Illuminati Religion and mind control tool for the masses. All of it is a ruse and one massive lie

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by skalla

I seriously doubt that this guy knows "350+" people." Reminds me of one of my pet peeves: People who just look around facebook and add people to their friends list and end up with hundreds of people on there that they don't even really know reading all of their personal BS and not realizing how silly/dangerous such an activity is.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Yup.....It surely does.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by MessOnTheFED!

Im confused, you said you made a post on facebook, but wheres the mention of farmville

Good post

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 03:28 AM
link   
I would have liked and commented if you were in my contacts and supported against any opposers.

I have occasional rants like that and end up usually being deleted by 10 or so every time...

Doesn't bug me though... sometimes a few weeks days or months later, they come requesting back after reality hits them from some other angle.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mikeyy
I feel you, I wen't on a FB rant election night saying "Unfortunatly the welfare folks have learned how to vote, we are now a welfare nation".

As expected, I get an upset response back from a white girl with 3 black children with another on the way, who is on every type of welfare known to man.

Such a sad nation we are.

Why does it matter that the kids are black???

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 04:07 AM
link   
I've practically given up trying to wake people up on facebook, they honestly dont give a # unless its a pic of a baby that looks like a combine harvester has chewwed it up then they will like=1 prayer and share=20prayers that # all day. morons doesn't begin to describe it

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Sheeple is such an elitist term. I loathe it.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by MessOnTheFED!

Pretty solid.

My question to you now....

What were their reactions?

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Amazing.

You ranted, shouted abuse at people and called them names, and they didn't fall over themselves to see things from your perspective?

What is the world coming to, eh?

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Little angry there yeah? Swearing every other word only works against you. I do agree with you, but your mode of delivery was a bit over the top. What if i told you that the people can't wake up? That they are clinging to a sinking ship in the middle of the artic ocean and there are no rescuers coming but plenty of sharks circling the boat? That's what we're facing.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join