So, I tried to reach the sheeple on FB earlier......

page: 2
45
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I have tried something similar,I even went as far as posting it on all the news agencies pages.
Got run out of there real quick.
You can try to share your knowledge ,but if everyone turns a deaf ear to it,at least you tried,right?

If you have reach one person,that's way better than saying nothing at all.




posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   
But didn't you get the memo?? Facebook is for the dumbing down of people, there will be no intelligent conversations discussed there ever. I've tried but all people want to do is bitch about boyfriends, or they need more sheep for some fabled farm, or yadda yadda something silly.

I agree with your rant by the way, and I wish I knew how to wake the sheeple up from their blind Liberal rhetoric induced comas but i'm stumped. I cant even begin to understand how they can't see what is happening. Is it stubborness, not caring, or is this really what they want? I don't know.



posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982
 


I believe our current situation is why college is so expensive. Can't have too many people studying history on the upper level. Leave them with their dreams of bubble gum and lollipops.

MOTF!



posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by brandiwine14
 


You would be supprised how many smart people are on FB. Packed in between pictures of peoples crappy dinner and ugly kids.

MOTF!



posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by MessOnTheFED!
 

I'm sure adding extra profanity to your rant really woke some people up and gave credence to the value of your opinion. I'm sure they paused and thought on the morsels of knowledge wedged between the m***********'s and the b******es. This is why common opinion is never taken seriously, because it isn't performed seriously. All that results is mediocrity.



posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by MessOnTheFED!
reply to post by LesMisanthrope
 


Sorry to burst your bubble, but more people are awake than you presume.

MOTF!


Over 50% of this country gave a second term to a man that socialized healthcare, started a war against capitalism, religion and the second amendment, abandoned NASA, took 700+ Billion from medicare, gutted welfare reform, got us into more conflicts, lost our AAA credit rating, added 6 trillion in debt, increased the number of unemployed, increased the number of people on welfare, raised taxes in a RECESSION, etc, etc, etc…

All of this and you think a lot of people are awake?


They’re sleeping! You’ve seen it first-hand. You had it right in your OP.



posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag

Originally posted by MessOnTheFED!
reply to post by LesMisanthrope
 


Sorry to burst your bubble, but more people are awake than you presume.

MOTF!


Over 50% of this country gave a second term to a man that socialized healthcare, started a war against capitalism, religion and the second amendment, abandoned NASA, took 700+ Billion from medicare, gutted welfare reform, got us into more conflicts, lost our AAA credit rating, added 6 trillion in debt, increased the number of unemployed, increased the number of people on welfare, raised taxes in a RECESSION, etc, etc, etc…

All of this and you think a lot of people are awake?


They’re sleeping! You’ve seen it first-hand. You had it right in your OP.



Assuming the votes weren't rigged.
edit on 1-15-13 by Mugen because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Mugen
 



Assuming the votes weren't rigged.


YES…assuming it wasn’t rigged.


It couldn’t have been rigged that much IMO. 95% of this country should have voted him out if they had any sense about the direction of this country under his…COUGH…leadership.



posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I honestly believe the problem is that the people don't think they hold the power.
The allow companies, banks and employers to make the decisions for them.

But there is a reason most information is hidden.
There is also a reason the gov't formed the Dept. of Education.
It certainly wasn't to control the price of books.



The people in power don't want to lose that power.
They will stop at nothing to keep the populus fat and happy.
Which is exactly why none of them have left the building.
(also why your vote doesn't solve anything)





posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by LesMisanthrope
reply to post by MessOnTheFED!
 

I'm sure adding extra profanity to your rant really woke some people up and gave credence to the value of your opinion. I'm sure they paused and thought on the morsels of knowledge wedged between the m***********'s and the b******es. This is why common opinion is never taken seriously, because it isn't performed seriously. All that results is mediocrity.



As a matter of fact, YES, the swearing did add credence to the value of my opinion. People know that I'm well mannered as was defined in the first paragraph of the quoted text. Now people know that I'm fed up to the max, as most of them are, about everything that was in my post. I guess you might see the light one day, but only after you get over yourself.

MOTF!



posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I feel your irritation bud...several of us share it.

Reaching out on FB is the equivalent of running into a crowded firehouse and shouting "Movie!"...Most people that hose away their time on there are literally living a virtual, vicarious life.

I have a sister that wastes tremendous time on the stupid thing...I personally do not "get it"...I have a FB account but deactivated it ages ago and never log into it...several reasons...aside from all the personal info people are willingly giving away...it is just a stupid and shallow application designed to keep you pre-occupied and distracted... not noticing the "real" world that our Gov is tearing down all around us...

Good luck...



posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag
 


Don't get me wrong. But I believe there are way more people standing on the line than you or I have been led to believe.

MOTF!



posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Jeremiah65
 


I'm not here to talk about FB. I think of it as standing on a milkcrate, talking to people, on a crowded sidewalk. Most walk right on by, but some stay to listen.

MOTF!



posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by MessOnTheFED!
reply to post by seabag
 


Don't get me wrong. But I believe there are way more people standing on the line than you or I have been led to believe.

MOTF!


I hope you're right because, like you, I feel alone in this position sometimes and it's frustrating.

I know a lot of people who are worried about the direction of the country but what can we do? Nobody is mobilizing any real effort. Many just bury their heads....maybe they're waiting for a trigger....something to snap them from their slumber.



posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   



posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag
 


Spot on. It is very frusterating. You and I are waiting on the trigger that wakes up the masses.

MOTF!
edit on 15-1-2013 by MessOnTheFED! because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I completely agree with you. The state of our nation and the people in it just baffles me. The reality is that Americans in general are content with this generations version of "bread and circuses". Things never really do change at all.


Originally posted by MessOnTheFED!
reply to post by Jeremiah65
 


I'm not here to talk about FB. I think of it as standing on a milkcrate, talking to people, on a crowded sidewalk. Most walk right on by, but some stay to listen.

MOTF!


Yes, but you are up there on your crate talking to people that are too preoccupied with pointing their cameras at themselves. They never hear any message. They just take a picture (or 20) of themselves to post in their facebooks to show that they were at some event or something.



posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mikeyy
I feel you, I wen't on a FB rant election night saying "Unfortunatly the welfare folks have learned how to vote, we are now a welfare nation".
.


Fortunately, there still aren't enough of them to get the tea party elected to any high office!! Thank God!!

It's really really funny when they rant and rave about welfare (the tea party) and 90% of their "party" is on it...


...and abusing it



posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by MessOnTheFED!
 


Within the next two days we'll be hearing you rant about how that evil facebook suspended your account and you won't understand why ...


hint: it's the profanity and ignorance



posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   
don't call people sheeple, and don't assume they are moron's because they don't want to talk about politic's on facebook.
if people care about that stuff, i'm sure they can find out for themselves.
and also don't use such bad language.
edit on 15-1-2013 by Rikku because: (no reason given)





new topics

top topics



 
45
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join