It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PhaseFour

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by PhaseFour

Phase 4 was a lousy read, and an even lousier Sci-Fi movie about ants that got intelligent.
Just an FYI

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Night Star
Sorry I'm late.

haha thanks

gonna start my thread today got caught up in work last night.
I like the Gif Image you have there

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cynic

Phase 4 was a lousy read, and an even lousier Sci-Fi movie about ants that got intelligent.
Just an FYI

I've never heard of it,
Maybe I should change my name?

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Welcome Phase 4.

Don't change your name, you chose it for a reason.

edit on 16-1-2013 by solargeddon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 06:15 AM
link   
I had a friend who worked in the MOD, apparently they started work on a Gyro Jet Propulsion system

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corrupted Data
I had a friend who worked in the MOD, apparently they started work on a Gyro Jet Propulsion system

I haven't heard of that one, but my line of work wouldn't be in the same department.
what kind of things were said about it?
I can;t really disclose my job title right now, but it's more along the lines of catching would be criminals.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by solargeddon

Welcome Phase 4.

Don't change your name, you chose it for a reason.

edit on 16-1-2013 by solargeddon because: (no reason given)

thanks, Yeah you are right

I'll make a thread about that soon i guess (:

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Welcome and hello Phase Four, You have found an extremly profound bunch off guys and girls here on ATS, Hope they go easy on ya, there a really good bunch off people once you get to know there ways

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Well the Gyro Jet for short was a hot topic in the cafeteria, apparently, it was designed to introduce new vector in maneuverability to the standard Jump Jet model. As I said it's not an area of interest of mine more so something I caught wind of.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by foxhoundone

Welcome and hello Phase Four, You have found an extremly profound bunch off guys and girls here on ATS, Hope they go easy on ya, there a really good bunch off people once you get to know there ways

I have read hundreds of topics on here since i have been coming here, and It seems as if most people on here question everything, so you really do get to the bottom of everything, it seems as if no stone is left unturned and the amount of information you can get on a subject is quite in depth.
it's why i decided to make an account here finally, the community is great, and I am glad to finally be a part of it

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corrupted Data
Well the Gyro Jet for short was a hot topic in the cafeteria, apparently, it was designed to introduce new vector in maneuverability to the standard Jump Jet model. As I said it's not an area of interest of mine more so something I caught wind of.

well, i will certainly ask around, see if i can find anything out.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   

So what's up p4? Where are your threads? With all your important findings. You got your post count up, but so far no more information. Let's see now. You originally posted on the 15th and today is the 22nd. That's like a week. Have you been silenced by the powers that be?

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Well, it is now the 29th of Jan. Another week has past and I think it fair to assume that the amount of information you are gathering for your next post will be mind bending. Or, the powers that be have indeed scurried you away and we will never hear from you again. Alas

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join