PhaseFour

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Hey ATS, I have been lurking on this site for a very long time now, Maybe 3 years in actual fact, But recently decided that I would make an account as I have been doing a lot of research and think it is time to share what I have learnt with the community and give a little back.

I am from the UK and Currently Working for the MoD, However recent Events have made me really Distrust and hate the world we live in, there is something very very wrong with the world, I want to do something to help sort everything out, I thought that here might be a good place to start.

I don't really know what to say Other than that, But I do have a lot of threads to make, and not so much time to do it, I look forward to sharing what I know.

If you have any questions, I would be happy to respond ASAP, as I need to get my post count up so I can start Creating threads.

Thanks in Advance
-Phase.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by PhaseFour

Yes, I have a question. What happened to phase one two and three?
So, most definitely get those posts up so you can share what you know.
Welcome

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS. What do you mean you don't have much time. Just curious...

Des

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS, looking forward to hearing what you have to say.

So how is the weather in UK?? (those damn first 20 post! :roll

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Welcome to our crazy forum. Be prepared for laughs, arguments etc but have a great time here.
By the way, weather here in Scotland where I am is cold but nothing else, no snow, nothing.....

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by TerryMcGuire

Yes, I have a question. What happened to phase one two and three?
So, most definitely get those posts up so you can share what you know.
Welcome

Phase One, Two and Three are Parts of my personal plan to sort out the world, Phase Four is the Ultimate stage of this plan. I thought Long and hard and over a few years came to the conclusion that it would only take four steps to sort out the world.
I will cover this in a Thread sometime in the near Future

-Phase.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Welcome to ATS. What do you mean you don't have much time. Just curious...

Des

Thanks for the warm welcome, I didn't mean to sound all Mysterious, when I said "I don't have much time" I simply meant that I will not get many Opportunities to write threads and the like, as I lead a very hectic life at the moment.
However, that being said, I will try my very best to get on here as much as possible, I have a lot of stuff I am dying to share.

-Phase.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Welcome PhaseFour, interesting background you have there.

Speaking of which, here is an avatar for you, follow instruction in the link to upload to ensure you get the full image.

Can't wait for post 21

upload instructions

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrNobody777

Welcome to ATS, looking forward to hearing what you have to say.

So how is the weather in UK?? (those damn first 20 post! :roll

It's been quite warm over the winter, which has been nice, I am not very fond of the bitter cold we are usually acustomed to. however, there has been a lot of disruption in public services and transport as there has been an awful lot of flooding, starting to get colder now, Might get some snow at some point.
Thank you for the welcome

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by scotsdavy1
Welcome to our crazy forum. Be prepared for laughs, arguments etc but have a great time here.
By the way, weather here in Scotland where I am is cold but nothing else, no snow, nothing.....

Thanks for the welcome message, Yep, The weather is not so good, haha, could be worse though I guess?
I am Looking forward to discussing ideas and putting my point of view across finally, I should have registered years ago.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sublimecraft

Welcome PhaseFour, interesting background you have there.

Speaking of which, here is an avatar for you, follow instruction in the link to upload to ensure you get the full image.

Can't wait for post 21

upload instructions

Thanks very much for this, Very kind of you to do so. I Will follow the link and upload it right now

I do have a question though, and that is how do I star Your post?, It's a simple banner but i like it and appreciate it very much.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Hey there PhaseFour, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the rest of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now.

Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads in other forums around ATS and additionally send and receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links..

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

I need help with uploading pictures/an avatar

Frequently Asked Questions..

Try our Ask ATS with the search words of your choice.
I'm sure you will find many threads to pick from and add your thoughts and opinions too as well.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

RA,
Forum Moderator.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   

You cannot star in this forum (and a few others) but it will become readily apparent once you hit the main pages.

I prefer beer - cold, full strength.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   

I do have a question though, and that is how do I star Your post?

Unfortunately you cannot star posts in the introduction forum. If you was to star a post in other forums however, then simply look for this option at the top of another user's post:

Clicking on the blank star will star the user - the blue stars are what they've received for that post by other members up until that point.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhaseFour
I am from the UK and Currently Working for the MoD

Dear lord. I wouldn't go around advertising that fact on here.

Anyway, hi, have fun.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rising Against

Hey there PhaseFour, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the rest of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now.

Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads in other forums around ATS and additionally send and receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links..

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

I need help with uploading pictures/an avatar

Frequently Asked Questions..

Try our Ask ATS with the search words of your choice.
I'm sure you will find many threads to pick from and add your thoughts and opinions too as well.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

RA,
Forum Moderator.

Thanks a lot, I shall certainly check these out in a short moment.
I do have one quick question seeing as you are a forum moderator,
and that is whether or not you guys here at ATS would be interested in films being made strictly for the ATS community?
I have a friend who used to work with the BBC and he now make films, I think there would be a way to persuade him to make films for free as long as there is research and points to put into them etc.
Is there a forum which serves as a poll? I haven't seen it here on ATS before, but maybe i haven't looked in the right place?
Thanks in advance,
-Phase.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dispo

Originally posted by PhaseFour
I am from the UK and Currently Working for the MoD

Dear lord. I wouldn't go around advertising that fact on here.

Anyway, hi, have fun.

No worries, I shouldn't think I am at risk really

I am looking forward to sharing some Information Hopefully tonight, as long as I get to my 20 posts.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   

I do have one quick question seeing as you are a forum moderator,
and that is whether or not you guys here at ATS would be interested in films being made strictly for the ATS community?
I have a friend who used to work with the BBC and he now make films, I think there would be a way to persuade him to make films for free as long as there is research and points to put into them etc.

Sounds fun, but it also sounds like It's potentially an owner's issue as opposed to a moderator one. If you want to propose a new video project to the admin and owners, you could always do so here.

Is there a forum which serves as a poll? I haven't seen it here on ATS before, but maybe i haven't looked in the right place?
Thanks in advance,
-Phase.

Sorry, there is no way for a member to start a poll.

If you have any other questions about anything at all, never hesitate to ask.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Hey mate - seems you have missed a step with your avatar there.

Basically you will need to put a "transparent" image in the "avatar" section and the image I made in the "background" section

The code for the transparent and other instructions are provided in this link

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   
very well

I shall see what i can do,
I have some footage of Burlingotn Bunker I wanted to share as well at some point.

Thanks again.
-Phase.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join