It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cenk, from Young Turks, straight talks Alex Jones (VIDEO)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   
current.com...

Cenk is no joke, he's a smart guy and does believe in the corruption of America and it's slow turn to Police State but he accuses Alex of "over stepping" and "pole jumping" conclusion.

BEST A.J interview I have ever saw and quite honestly, Alex looks like a joke.

I'm done watching his show.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Just more twisted logic from ignorant people.
That is not straight talk it is delusion.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I was done with Alex Jones years ago. His anger issues and methods are counter productive. What the conspiracy folks really need is a rational representative. Of course a rational, well spoken representative would never get any airtime.....

I am listening to the interview in the link as I type this response. He says something that needs to be said and then counters his intelligent observation with pure wackiness. His methods are insane at best.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Sorry, but Cenk is way wrong. He is smart, I know that, but he is very dismissive of some very obvious facts. I admire some things he says, but Cenk is in denial. He is telling everyone everything is ok, don't worry, there is no takeover, go back to sleep. He even asks Alex if he has sought mental health treatment, yet meant no disrespect.

I initially didin't like Alex's interview with Piers, now, I am 100% behind him. What's it matter how someone says something as long as they are telling the truth? Alex has it right, like him or not.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   
i saw a few young turk clips here on ATS during the last US election (which i largely stayed away from here on ATS) and thought they were just a bit too self satisfied but Cenk (iirc) came across very well here, so did AJ untill about 8 mins when i feel the red mists started to descend gradually as per usual and then he just lost me again. i doubt he'll ever change my mind that he's a berk.
edit on 15-1-2013 by skalla because: clarity

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Merlin Lawndart
Sorry, but Cenk is way wrong.

about what?

lol.

He doesn't make points, he just listens and then counters with more questions or states he is over stepping.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

AJ has passion and wears it on his sleeve, sometimes to his detriment.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Its easy to notice AJ fan boys... no matter how retarded he sounds or paints everyone the same colour.

More people are scared of gun owners after the whole AJ vs Morgan "debate".

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   
To me seems like another video to try make AJ look mad, hell they even ask him has he seeked mental help..

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by mcdgray129

Can you imagine what would happen if AJ was not a "personality" with a huge following? Why, if what he says is trues have the Almighty Powers That Be not had him locked up yet? Either AJ is a plant by TPTB or they simply don't exist. My proof? How easy would it be to have you or I locked up if we had a rant such as his on Youtube?

There have already been people locked up over spewing half the crap AJ has. I think he is just making money and TPTB are having a good laugh knowing he does more damage than good.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mamatus
reply to post by mcdgray129

Can you imagine what would happen if AJ was not a "personality" with a huge following? Why, if what he says is trues have the Almighty Powers That Be not had him locked up yet? Either AJ is a plant by TPTB or they simply don't exist. My proof? How easy would it be to have you or I locked up if we had a rant such as his on Youtube?

There have already been people locked up over spewing half the crap AJ has. I think he is just making money and TPTB are having a good laugh knowing he does more damage than good.

You answered your own question, AJ has a huge huge following, be much harder to kill him and cover it up then it would you or me.
Plus they dont really need to kill him just make him look mad and make a joke out of him, if done right it can have the same kind of effect on someone like him.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   

While Cenk and The Young Turks lean towards Obama some (or did last I saw) I still love them. They are the only US based news group I remotely trust.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Wow, alex jones reminds me about the movie; ''god bless america'' more and more (the main character).
Good movie btw.
edit on 15-1-2013 by Plugin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Democrats will say Alex Jones proves gun owners are crazy. Republicans will say Alex Jones is making them look bad. Libertarians say it doesn't matter how crazy Alex Jones is, it's the constitutional right to own guns (and to have free speech to sound 'crazy').

My personal observation: LOOK HOW ONCE AGAIN REPUBLICANS AND DEMOCRATS ARE TEAMING UP AGAINST THE CONSTITUTION.

Does anyone else find it odd that the two major parties are teaming up against the third party libertarian? Democrats say gun owners are crazy, and Republicans want guns, but still call libertarians crazy! So you have a minor ideological difference in the two major parties, but THEY BOTH HATE LIBERTY AND THE CONSTITUTION.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Cenk and TYT are a little better than most other MSM outlets, but not by a huge stretch. I occasionally watch them and have actually saw them call out both parties pretty equally. Does not mean I really like them though.

AJ does more harm to those of us seeking the facts than he does good. Thanks to his over the top behavior, the general sheep think anyone that questions the "official explanations" all need to be put in straight jackets and locked in padded cells.

AJ's position that getting angry and enraged is a good thing...makes him look bad. In any debate forum, if you can make your opponent lose their cool, you have already won.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   
In the vid, they show Glen Beck saying Alex Jones was interviewed to make conservatives look bad, and the young turk even suggested that alex jones was working with the other side (talk about conspiratorial mindset). However, IF Alex Jones was working for the other side, why wouldn't president Obama make reference of Jones' craziness? Afterall they had no difficulty personally addressing Donald Trump to make the birthers look bad.

The fact is, the administration won't directly address the existence of Alex Jones because the exposure would be catastrophic to their plans. If anything, the administration would not want Jones on tv. What does that say?

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Jeremiah65

But it's not a debate forum. You think Piers Morgan or anyone from HuffPost is interested in an honest debate? That's not what they do. And that is also why Alex needed to dominate the discussion. He came in with the full awareness that whatever he said would be mischaracterized, at best. So his best option was to just burn the house down.

You are probably making the mistake that if he calmly debated PM with an objective demeanor, that it would have been more effective and stirred the audience. Nope. People who watch these programs are literally in a half-dream state of awareness. To any solid rebuttal using a strong argument, the audience would have gone "Hmmm... Interesting." and then forgotten it 2 minutes later. Or, the post-interview whitewashing would take care of any points raised.

This is information warfare, propaganda vs propaganda. Desperate times require desperate measures.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Cenk is a phony Peter Schiff Schooled him and he got all bent about it. AJ was right on point that was actually a good interview! I have never been an regular AJ listener but I am glad he is out there doing this now. He is the only guy getting the real message out there but the sheep keep whining about the package and ignoring the content...

edit on 15-1-2013 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

top topics

join