It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Economic slavery

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   
So of course im not an expert on finances and economics and things of that nature, but i do pay attention to details. I have been noticing some messed up situations out there in the world. Currently i am reading Mein Kampf, if you havent had a chance to read it i suggest you do. One of the passages that struck me in the book was one about jews running the world ill let you in on a little background with the passage quote " We certainly cannot assign this task to the trades union as such. This was the task assigned to it the moment it became a fighting weapon in the hands of the Marxists. The trades union is not naturally an instrument of class warfare; but the marxists transformed it into an instrument for use in their own class struggle. They created the economic weapon which the International Jew uses for the purpose of destroying the economic foundations of free and independent national states for ruining their national industry and trade and thereby enslaving free nations to serve Jewish world-finance, which transcends all State boundaries." Now I DO NOT CONDONE THE KILLING OF INNOCENT PEOPLE. However i do condone the dismemberment of any organization out there that threatens the well being of a free and just society free from financial enslavement. Hitler took out on the jews what should have been taken out on the owners of their central bank. i guess this whole post is Why take it out on a whole bunch of jews who didnt do anything why not just the jews who were running the financial situation back then. comments anyone?

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by GradientWell
So of course im not an expert on finances and economics and things of that nature, but i do pay attention to details. I have been noticing some messed up situations out there in the world. Currently i am reading Mein Kampf, if you havent had a chance to read it i suggest you do. One of the passages that struck me in the book was one about jews running the world ill let you in on a little background with the passage quote " We certainly cannot assign this task to the trades union as such. This was the task assigned to it the moment it became a fighting weapon in the hands of the Marxists. The trades union is not naturally an instrument of class warfare; but the marxists transformed it into an instrument for use in their own class struggle. They created the economic weapon which the International Jew uses for the purpose of destroying the economic foundations of free and independent national states for ruining their national industry and trade and thereby enslaving free nations to serve Jewish world-finance, which transcends all State boundaries." Now I DO NOT CONDONE THE KILLING OF INNOCENT PEOPLE. However i do condone the dismemberment of any organization out there that threatens the well being of a free and just society free from financial enslavement. Hitler took out on the jews what should have been taken out on the owners of their central bank. i guess this whole post is Why take it out on a whole bunch of jews who didnt do anything why not just the jews who were running the financial situation back then. comments anyone?

Here is something to ponder what if it was the Banks (and owners) that allowed the the wholesale slaughter of their own people in order to get the Nation of Israel made?

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   
right. These are some of the questions i have it fits the bill perfectly to me it does anyways i know hitler is a touchy subject in these halls but i think it deserves a second look Mein Kampf is eerily written i can almost hear Hitlers fist pounding the table as he orates this to the person who compiled this book.

new topics

join