It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is First?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 05:13 PM
link   
So, election is coming, when Bush steals the election, which country will he attack first? North Korea or Iran? I think Iran because they have oil and are next to Iraq, but Kerry made such a big stink over the fact NK has made nukes while Bush goes after oil in Iraq that maybe NK will be first.

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 05:51 PM
link   
It won't be N. Korea, H. Bush made a stink about the last slip up W made regarding The koreas. Political influences, had to do with it.

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I think we're already over extended as it is. Iraq is not going to end, probably not ever. We'll probably end up cutting and running like the Soviets in Afghanistan, when the people hate you that much, they will never stop trying to kill you. It's only a matter of when the "security moms" get tired of sacrificing their babies' to Bush and his agenda. Another major conflict would bring about a draft for sure, no doubt about it.

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Well, true, people say this is the new Vietnam, but still. Bush needs to keep Haliburton&Co. happy, and if we are to get all those scary terrorists out there, we need to keep invading countries pre-emptivley. So, I got 5 bucks on NK first, sorry advisor, Bush&Co need to attack someone to explain why they spend trillions of dollars on weapons to fight people with uh, couple hundred dollars worth of weapons.

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I doubt Bush would go after N Korea or Iran his hands are tied to Afghanistan & Iraq. N korea might see the USA has being over extended and they might see it as a chance attack S Korea. Now that would cause Bush more then a few headaches.

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 09:27 PM
link   
whichever country he does invade first (providing he wins the election and if he does, there will be another invasion IMO) I'm sure Iraq will magically become our ally but with our army just like Afghanistan is supposedly an ally in Iraq yet they have no army except ours

and I think it would be tough to deal with either one of those countries with the war in Iraq that has no end in sight and the ongoing fighting in Afghanistan (havent' heard much from there lately...) a draft would be almost necessary because we won't have any allies that could provide troops for us

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by James the Lesser
So, election is coming, when Bush steals the election, which country will he attack first? North Korea or Iran? I think Iran because they have oil and are next to Iraq, but Kerry made such a big stink over the fact NK has made nukes while Bush goes after oil in Iraq that maybe NK will be first.

But I thought he was behind in the polls, but if by chance he pulls it off I would say yes alot more places N korea and Iran are just the start.

We will probably see wars in Sudan/Dafur region, Taiwan, maybe Israel,
Columbia, Egypt, Jordan just to mention a few......As everyone knows some of these are war on drugs targets. That war will boost back up soon when terrorism starts slowing down or he finds a way to make a legit connection to terrorism and drug war lords. Bush is in the war state of mind and he loves it.

[edit on 28/10/2004 by drbryankkruta]

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Yes we are stecthed out, but hey, oil calls. Also, Bush included Afganistan in the coalition of the willing, without mentioning that the army they sent was ours.

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by James the Lesser
Yes we are stecthed out, but hey, oil calls. Also, Bush included Afganistan in the coalition of the willing, without mentioning that the army they sent was ours.

got me lost he what is this about armies being sent

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR
It won't be N. Korea, H. Bush made a stink about the last slip up W made regarding The koreas. Political influences, had to do with it.

So is this to say North Korea already has it beginnings and that it shall be a top of agenda issue immediately after elections.

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 03:55 PM
link   
USA will not attack Iran as Russia is building a nuclear reactor there and they have their personal there. If USA attacks Iran the first thing they will need to do is destroy the nuclear reactors. Which means they will kill a bunch of Russian personal too. That will make them an enemy of alot of people.

Out,
Russian

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Russian
USA will not attack Iran as Russia is building a nuclear reactor there and they have their personal there. If USA attacks Iran the first thing they will need to do is destroy the nuclear reactors. Which means they will kill a bunch of Russian personal too. That will make them an enemy of alot of people.

Out,
Russian

Why not? Russia was protecting Iraqs weapons and removed some after the war was definately going to happen. What would make anyone thinks this Idiot president we have wont risk war with Russia in Iran next....

Weather or not if they were paid to protect Iraqs weapons while in Iraq, Russia could have taken it the wrong way then.

top topics

join