It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman Steals Train and Crashes it.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Where does this belong? Jokes? General?

Looks like the mods want it in General so there we are.

I suppose if you're going to steal something, make it big! Can't get much bigger than this.

www.theglobeandmail.com...

A cleaner stole an empty commuter train from a depot Tuesday and drove it to a suburb of Stockholm where it derailed and slammed into an apartment building, officials said. The woman was seriously injured in the early-morning crash and was flown to a Stockholm hospital, police spokesman Lars Bystrom said. No one else was injured.

Just when you think nothing can make you giggle or surprise you just a little...

At least she's alive to tell the tale. Her Grand Kids are going to be very proud.

Peace

edit on 15-1-2013 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   
lol so I guess the question would be... They just park these things unsecured with the keys left in or did she hotwire it lmao

WOOO i stole a train yah! woooo.. wait... where is the brake!!!! TOO FAST TOO FAST!!! Crash.. I feel like it went something along those lines

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Lol! How did she even know how to start the thing?

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flatcoat
Lol! How did she even know how to start the thing?

I see that the keys are the most difficult part of the caper.

www.theglobeandmail.com... said it’s unclear how she got the keys to the train, but added that driving it is not that complicated. “Generally speaking that’s possible even if you’re not a train driver,” he said. “You can read about it on the Internet, or observe how others do it.”

Peace

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Well, there is only one question that matters in a case like this and it's the one I'm sure we all want to know.

Did she get to blow the air horns before crashing her train? Casey Jones was watching, I'm sure.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
Well, there is only one question that matters in a case like this and it's the one I'm sure we all want to know.

Did she get to blow the air horns before crashing her train? Casey Jones was watching, I'm sure.

I hope she blew the hell out of those horns...

Casey would be proud this day.

Peace

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   
You know you have been playing too much GTA4 when you steal a train and crash it...

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Ok, please let me get this straight. Not only does this woman fail enough to think that stealing a train is a good idea, which is pretty failsome in and of itself, but manages to crash the vehicle. ITS ON RAILS FOR GODS SAKE!

Mind you, if there was ever an example of a Heroic Failiure, then this is it.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   
"...arrested on SUSPICION of endangering the public."
I actually lol'd at that!

Good find OP!

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by xquietonex
"...arrested on SUSPICION of endangering the public."
I actually lol'd at that!

Good find OP!

Suspicion....yup.

Gotta prove it first right?
Not like she can just hide the train behind her back and say "Train? What Train?"

new topics

top topics

join