Why isn't abortion murder?

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

So you would prefer the return of the back street clinic, making it unsafe for everyone involved. How Christian of you

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr

So you would prefer the return of the back street clinic, making it unsafe for everyone involved. How Christian of you

That is kinda contradictory, Christ would not approve of any abortion. weather it was backstreet boys or nsync.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Superhans

Well seeing as he's not around to ask , I guess it's a moot point. Still, find it strange some want a return of such dangerous practices as back street abortions and to criminalise and potentially kill women for having abortions. I mean if abortion is murder then, that would mean women having abortions would be executed, where that practice is also carried out. Just trying to follow through the conclusion of the OPs claims.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Well seeing as he's not around to ask , I guess it's a moot point. Still, find it strange some want a return of such dangerous practices as back street abortions...

No, I get what you are saying and im not saying I disagree with you but it is one of the stupidest arguments out of the book of stupid arguments.
If someone said the death penalty was wrong it would be really stupid of me to say "then you support people killing each other in the street for back street justice". See how stupid that sounds?

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

Two women are behind legalized abortion in America: now both of them want it reversed
www.lifesitenews.com...

How un-Christian of me to not want women to be able to safely murder their children.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Raelsatu

So during the cell division do some cells just say " I feel like being a brain today?" Isn't this really a question of killing a soul?

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   

I guarantee you that there are more than 2 women who are behind the legalization of abortion, and it's going to take a lot more that 2 women to outlaw abortion or overturn Roe V Wade.

No one has the right to dictate what a woman has to do when confronted by an unwanted pregnancy. No one should force women to give birth.
edit on 17-1-2013 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ezekielken

That's why stem cells are so important. They can be instructed to become bone cells, skin cells, intestines, anything.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ezekielken
reply to post by Raelsatu

So during the cell division do some cells just say " I feel like being a brain today?" Isn't this really a question of killing a soul?

How does one kill a soul?

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by windword

Who is the instructor then? I am fairly certain you have missed my point. And yes, cell totipotency is one of the miracles of life.
edit on 18-1-2013 by ezekielken because: typo

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by seeker11

That question might come down to a matter of choice. Information does tend towards entropy.
edit on 18-1-2013 by ezekielken because: typo

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by neoholographic

Because its there body....the soul comes in and out of the fetus..I believe in birth control...should not come to this..for sure...I suppose you would have to believe in another religion besides Judeo-Christianity...or an more enlightened version...............

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Its considered murder when the government mandates it like say for instance....CHINA
which through the ages have systematically murdered millions if not billions of fetuses and living baby's

which no government or media wants to address

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
reply to post by Raxoxane

I agree very much and I am happy you understand the importance of making Morning After, Plan B and other forms of next day contraception easily available to all females without roadblocks that either embarrass a woman or make it so difficult to get that a woman may make the mistake of waiting and burrying their heads in the sand.

One thing I wish people could understand is that OF COURSE A FERTILIZED EGG IS ALIVE. Life existed even before the egg is fertilized as both Human Egg Cell and Sperm Cell are both completely seperate from the body existing independent life forms.

Still this fact should not place any greater value upon these all too common Human Cells as their value is no greater now days given the current level and ability for Geneticists to create these cells by Genetic Manipulation in the same way we can now create Stem Cells from a variety of different Human Cells.

Living Cells are common place and are alive as we kill, eat, harvest and use Living Cells in a huge variety of ways. They are all alive and one type of Living Cell should not have any greater value than any other Living Cell.

The true issue is at what moment does a group of developing cells develop a working brain that is SENTIENT. Some here have placed that time at a rediculous early stage and it is fact that a developing human brain may be capable of running a fetus' core systems in conjunction with the Mother...but it does not mean that a Brain in a Fetus is immediately Sentient.

This creation of Sentience by a developing brain reaching a certain age and complexity has not been adequately determined and we should figuere out this moment plus or minus several days or a week. Such information could help in either way how a woman will decide to either have an abortion or not.

Split Infinity

You can spout moral mubo jumbo all day a woman has rights and you cannot alter that in anyway no matter how morally justified you think you are. you just cant do it.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Well seeing as he's not around to ask , I guess it's a moot point. Still, find it strange some want a return of such dangerous practices as back street abortions and to criminalise and potentially kill women for having abortions. I mean if abortion is murder then, that would mean women having abortions would be executed, where that practice is also carried out. Just trying to follow through the conclusion of the OPs claims.

Do you even know what a back-alley abortion really is? It's an abortion by a doctor, but the patient has to enter the doctor's office from the alley-way entrance so as not to be seen in the waiting room. Ninety percent of abortions pre-1973 were done by doctors. On January 23, 1973, those back-alley abortionists were the EXACT SAME ones putting out the signs that said, "Abortions Done Here!" The safety of abortions didn't start with Roe v. Wade, it started with the introduction of antibiotics. Not only that, but abortion is STILL not safe for women. Far from it! Abortion is a blind procedure. One motto I've heard that abortionists have is, "There are only two kinds of doctors who have never perforated a uterus, those that lie and those who don’t do abortions." Abortions are NOT safe for women! You are kidding yourself if you believe that to be true. Sorry if you don't believe me, but I'm an activist, and I've seen it with my own two eyes. Women are harmed by abortion more than anyone knows. It's covered up by people with lots of money to keep it out of the papers under the guise of "privacy". Kids falling out of trees make the paper, while the women who are injured and killed by abortion get no mention whatsoever, and the "doctors" who do this injustice pay a fine and go on to practice another day. It sickens me to no end! It's time to stop the anti-woman abuse!

www.abortionrisks.org...

What we really need is support for women who think that there is no other choice. That's why we have pregnancy care centers, not to scare people and give false information, but to provide support, care, and give whatever kind of help is needed: housing, food, clothing, medical, baby supplies, job opportunities, educational opportunities, child care, etc. Please stop the scare tactics and abuse that lead to the deaths of women like my aunt, who died from cirrhosis of the liver due to alcohol abuse because of post abortion stress syndrome. It is for her that I fight against this scourge, and I always will, no matter what anyone says. I've seen what it can do to people.

BTW, no true pro-lifer wants women who are scared into abortion being prosecuted for it. Who we want prosecuted are the abortionists and those who push women into the desperate situations that lead them to abortion.

"Guilty? Yes. No matter what the motive, love of ease, or a desire to save from suffering the unborn innocent, the woman is awfully guilty who commits the deed. It will burden her conscience in life, it will burden her soul in death; But oh, thrice guilty is he who drove her to the desperation which impelled her to the crime!" - Susan B. Anthony, referring to abortion.
www.feministsforlife.org...

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   
No ones asking anyone to perform some sketchy back alley abortion or asking for babies to be murdered in the street. We are simply asking for women's rights to their bodies and for people to stop demonizing women who do not want the babies growing inside of them whether that be because of rape or because of economic stress, physical stress or even social stress, # maybe she just doesn't want another baby. Thats their right. Plain and Simple.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by MoonChild02

Do you even know what a back-alley abortion really is? It's an abortion by a doctor, but the patient has to enter the doctor's office from the alley-way entrance so as not to be seen in the waiting room. Ninety percent of abortions pre-1973 were done by doctors. On January 23, 1973, those back-alley abortionists were the EXACT SAME ones putting out the signs that said, "Abortions Done Here!" The safety of abortions didn't start with Roe v. Wade, it started with the introduction of antibiotics. Not only that, but abortion is STILL not safe for women. Far from it! Abortion is a blind procedure. One motto I've heard that abortionists have is, "There are only two kinds of doctors who have never perforated a uterus, those that lie and those who don’t do abortions." Abortions are NOT safe for women! You are kidding yourself if you believe that to be true. Sorry if you don't believe me, but I'm an activist, and I've seen it with my own two eyes. Women are harmed by abortion more than anyone knows. It's covered up by people with lots of money to keep it out of the papers under the guise of "privacy". Kids falling out of trees make the paper, while the women who are injured and killed by abortion get no mention whatsoever, and the "doctors" who do this injustice pay a fine and go on to practice another day. It sickens me to no end! It's time to stop the anti-woman abuse!

www.abortionrisks.org...

What we really need is support for women who think that there is no other choice. That's why we have pregnancy care centers, not to scare people and give false information, but to provide support, care, and give whatever kind of help is needed: housing, food, clothing, medical, baby supplies, job opportunities, educational opportunities, child care, etc. Please stop the scare tactics and abuse that lead to the deaths of women like my aunt, who died from cirrhosis of the liver due to alcohol abuse because of post abortion stress syndrome. It is for her that I fight against this scourge, and I always will, no matter what anyone says. I've seen what it can do to people.

BTW, no true pro-lifer wants women who are scared into abortion being prosecuted for it. Who we want prosecuted are the abortionists and those who push women into the desperate situations that lead them to abortion.

"Guilty? Yes. No matter what the motive, love of ease, or a desire to save from suffering the unborn innocent, the woman is awfully guilty who commits the deed. It will burden her conscience in life, it will burden her soul in death; But oh, thrice guilty is he who drove her to the desperation which impelled her to the crime!" - Susan B. Anthony, referring to abortion.
www.feministsforlife.org...

So lets prosecute Legitimate doctors for performing legitimate surgeries on women?? WTF??? We should put a massive amount of knowledge out there about abortion and let people make informed decisions. Thats what a democracy is all about. I realize that this is about Human rights and if that is so then the answer is simple You cannot take a humans right to choose away unless enlisted in the armed forces or sentenced as a criminal.
Cigarettes come with a surgeon general warning because they can harm you beyond repair, just like abortion yes it may harm you it may even lead to cancer but if the info is not out there abundantly then there will be problems. Hell have you doctor spout the surgeon general warning in the consultation room, Do something but let women choose.
edit on 01/15/2013 by GradientWell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Abortion Clock Counter

This is the greatest genocide in the last 100 years, it makes the holocaust look like a mass shooting, for the number that have died. It is a very sad. Some will say well it's population control, to them I say the Georgia Guide stones say that too, how would you like that type of population control thrust upon humanity ?
edit on 18-1-2013 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   
For those interested, there is an excellent documentary about abortion called "Lake of Fire". I watched it yesterday and it has rarely left my mind since. Here it is on YouTube:
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blue_Jay33
Abortion Clock Counter

This is the greatest genocide in the last 100 years, it makes the holocaust look like a mass shooting, for the number that have died. It is a very sad. Some will say well it's population control, to them I say the Georgia Guide stones say that too, how would you like that type of population control thrust upon humanity ?
edit on 18-1-2013 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

There is no Genocide There are no Tyrannical people out there killing babies. They are normal people like me and you. This is abhorrent and trivializes real and serious genocides out there.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join